iLLZx85

3 Controller Bugs (PC) With Video

ouais faut quil fix le type B .....  je viens de telecharger la nouvelle mis ea jour .... et aucune reparation

i am still getting this problem. when you come out of ADS you're still in ADS speed until you press the AIM button. this only happened after the Sanhok patch.

Yea me too occasionally... it's like they don't care, no one has told us it was forwarded to the devs or anything... I have 1200 hours in this game lol... smh

the mouse dragging bit happens ALL the time to me.. the one fix it press the windows (some people call it flag) key twice and it fixes it .. try that.

On 7/3/2018 at 3:45 AM, mohitdx said:

the mouse dragging bit happens ALL the time to me.. the one fix it press the windows (some people call it flag) key twice and it fixes it .. try that.

Nah bro, soon as you move the left stick again at the same time as hitting inventory if your using both mouse and controller, it does it again... i know how to fix it... but it just comes right back... Its like some sort of interference between controller and mouse... Initially i thought it could be the type of mouse im using (logitech g502), so i tried a razer death adder and a cheap cyberpower mouse i had tucked away... same issue. 

The crazy thing is that when they first introduced controller support... it didn't happen... So it was something they did in a future patch... There were controller alterations tho without even having updates and patches, thats another thing that annoyed me... They were changing things with no notes or notifications of what was being changed with the controller support.

Edited by iLLZx85
  • Like 1

Created a account just for this issue.

This needs to be fix. It literally makes the game unplayable with a controller, the sensitivity is so low it's impossible to turn if you're getting shot. 

If Type A is the workaround at the moment, then I'll do that. Otherwise, fix this bug Blueballs. Please.

• Like 1

this shit was posted soooooo long ago, I reported some while they were in test server... STILL NO FIX

Yes repeating, ebcause pubg not fixing anything you guys suck

• Like 1

I have the exactly the same problem and it drives me nuts, I use an Xbox controller with type b on pc and it makes it unplayable! Really hope they sort it soon 

• Like 1

Fix this issue on the controller. It's so frustrating! I can't fix my slow sensitivity on the controller now because of this issue. Your aiming sensitivity with a controller (game pad) works for a few minutes and then becomes extremely slow. It's been way over a month and nothing has been done to fix this. @PUBG_Oreoree has anyone looked into this? The game is unplayable in this state for controller (game pad) users.

Edited by TheBasicBro

the worst for me is when using Kar98 and you try to quick scope the shot and zoom out fast and try and move before the chambering animation is complete, basically every single shot causes this bug in controller type A too

Just now, Silmarillis said:

the worst for me is when using Kar98 and you try to quick scope the shot and zoom out fast and try and move before the chambering animation is complete, basically every single shot causes this bug in controller type A too

I know, it's so frustrating. I'm afraid this issue could be pushed to the Xbox servers too when they add more patches.

8 hours ago, TheBasicBro said:

I know, it's so frustrating. I'm afraid this issue could be pushed to the Xbox servers too when they add more patches.

It probably will be

Countless controller related bugs stemming all the way back to patch 12 and also a big problem with one of the more recent patches, every week nothing every month nothing... I wanna know devs where are you passing all our bug reports and what are they planning to do about them?  Seriously you will lose all your players if its not fixed.  I would of though you would care and try and make effort

10 minutes ago, TheBasicBro said:

Hey, did they fix this issue in Patch 19? I haven't been on yet.

On 7/29/2018 at 11:51 PM, iLLZx85 said:

RIP

Oh and it may only be the PTS. But hopefully it's fixed...

Fix it please! Same problem here. And if I can add something, I think it will be great if we can manage the controller setting from the first game menu with the mouse.

Thank you!

• Like 1

Still the same issue as before after the "big fix" update. Still getting slow sensitivity after ads but goes back to normal after pressing LB for over the shoulder aim. Looked into there notes about bug fixes but it seems as they have forgotten or not bothered about fix controller bugs! Cheers guys ?

Edited by Consolepeasant3

I get type A bugs with bolt actions all the time, and some other guns too, you guys must be real lucky not to get ADS bugs but it happens on both types :D