Sign in to follow this  
LookAtMe!

Twitch Prime issues

Hello, I have not reveived my Twitch Prime items.

1. Clicked the link in game.
  2. Clicked the Twtich prime button on the bottom left on the webpage.
  3. Clicked "See Loot".
  4. Claimed the rewards on Twitch.

Currently it shows "Added to your Twitch Account" with a green check box, however I have not received anything in game. I linked my account yesterday, and attempted it again today.

Hey guys I have twitch prime, twitch does tell me that I should recive the skin and yet when I press the icon of twitch inside the game to receive it and log into my twitch account, I get nothing. Any idea?

My steam account is linked to twitch

I did claim the reward on the twitch web

Hello, i linked my prime account to twitch and twitch to steam, claimed the reward but have never gotten the crate in-game, been 2 days now. Should i screenshot all this so i can prove this for later on when support will be maybe able to manually send crates to people who haven't gotten them or just wait for it a couple more days? any info would be nice! and THX in advance!

Hi!
Have you linked your PUBG in-game account to Twitch?
Have you visited the Twitch website, clicked on the crown in the top right corner that says "Prime Loot" and clicked on "Claim reward" for PUBG? Sounds like you have, just want to be 100% sure!

So out of curiosity since we still had not heard anything, I thought I would do a little testing.

I wondered what would happen if i tried to link a second twitch prime account to my PUBG account (obviously remove the old one first). I did this and had already accepted the offer on the twitch website etc, it did not give me a crate this time.

It could be possible that once you get a crate even if it vanishes your account is flagged as having got the loot. Or I could be now experiencing the problems that other people are having where they have simply not received the loot crate.

Its only been about 30 minutes so I will update this tomorrow if that changes of course.

I have twitch prime but there's an error when i try to claim the goodies from the website, how can i solve this issue?

Hi!
Have you linked your PUBG in-game account to Twitch? And have you visited Twitch, clicked on the crown that says "Prime Loot" and then "Claim Rewards" for PUBG?

If you've done all that, then could you please elaborate? When and where do you get the error? What does it say?

51 minutes ago, Natantes said:

Hi!
Have you linked your PUBG in-game account to Twitch? And have you visited Twitch, clicked on the crown that says "Prime Loot" and then "Claim Rewards" for PUBG?

If you've done all that, then could you please elaborate? When and where do you get the error? What does it say?

I've linked my account and tried on twitch, it comes up with the error 

Sorry, there was an error retrieving your content

Hello,

I made the procedure to receive skin several times (maybe 50 times), I still have nothing.

Have you linked your PUBG in-game account to Twitch?
Have you visited the Twitch website, clicked on the crown in the top right corner that says "Prime Loot" and clicked on "Claim reward" for PUBG? 

Yes, everytime. 

I have a prime account, the prime loot is claimed, clicked on image in-game for link account, nothing happen since 5 days.

Today I decided to redeem my Twitch Prime content, I linked Twitch, checked the Crown and it said it was added, checked ingame, said I was all good to go and I will have received my lootbox. I checked and I got nothing, restarted game, Steam, everything and no fix has come up, and I've seen the issue on other dead threads? Is there any kind of reimbursement? 

Bug Description:
Twitch Prime loot not added, despite saying it is added

Date Seen:
21/06/17

Server: 
Not applicable 

Troubleshooting Attempted:
-restarted game

-restarted steam

-validated files

-checked crown on twitch

-checked to see if it said it all went through

-unlinked and relinked twitch account

Other Information:
I have seen it on other threads long dead but no answers have been applied, I'm really hoping someone helps me out here.

Launch Options:
None Applicable

System Specifications:

Windows 10

4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 (MSI)

Intel Core i7 4770K @ 3.50GHz

24.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 666MHz

MSI Z87-G43 MOBO

111GB Samsung SSD 850 EVO

Edited by TheCeeZee

1 hour ago, eSprex said:

Same problem and still no answer from dev, no solution, nothing.

Yeah I wish this was fixed soon. The loot looks really good. 

So just as an update today when I logged in after the update there was an envelope next to the twitch icon on the main menu saying you can only have one twitch crate per account. So your account does get flagged.

Sadly I still have not gotten the original crate back since it vanished.

I have an Amazon Prime account, unfortunately, I believe my original twitch account has been disabled, and I claimed the loot on that.  I disabled it, because I didn't get the gear, not realizing I had to link my steam account.  I have since created a new twitch account and linked my steam account to it, but am unable to get the loot now, because apparently I had already linked it to my original account.  I can't re-enable my original account on twitch because there is no option to do that.  When trying to get the loot I get a red error message stating I am unable to download loot.

I've already submitted a trouble ticket with twitch prime, and they can't do anything to fix this, can someone help?

Twitch-Error-DLContent.jpg

I connected my Twitch Prime account to my PUBG account got my crate then when I attempted to open it, it vanished and said Crate Failed to open. I've try a multitude of things to try and get it back such as reading and sorting through many forums as well as deactivating my Twitch Account making a New one and connecting that to my account and receiving a message saying that there was a error receiving the content only to find out it flags your account so every account only gets one box but at the end of the day I STILL don't have the Twitch loot from the crate.

- I am 100% sure that I Connected my Accounts

- I Restarted the game and still didn't get it back

I've tried everything I could think of... Help 

I also had this a few weeks ago posted about it then, multiple people have had it but no solution as yet, one of the forum mods told me they had passed my issue on to the dev team.

I have the same issue.

Have connected my Prime account and twitch and visited twitch-site through the in-game link in top right corner.

Been 20 days no, still no loot even It says it is claimed on the twitch site.

Will there be a fix soon?

Hi,
It's not the first time i got the message "fail to open" or something like that when i open a pioneer crate, most of the time i've got the item anyway but sometimes i don't have anything and that time it bugged on the twitch prime crate.
Since i can't just buy another one i've decided to report the bug here.
Thanks.

i joined amazon prime to get the twitch deal thing i linked My twitch to pubg and i got the Crate then i relaunched the game and the Crate was gone dident eaven get a chance to open it. I was promised a twitch Crate so please fix so i can have My Crate back

Hi there,

I've been trying to get my twitch prime for quite a while now, and I've followed the procedures exactly as described maybe 20 times but I just don't seem to be receiving any loot crate for twitch prime. Every time I click "see loot":

tes.PNG.f6c07f858357ee067d5da6026eec9e69.PNG

it just takes me to my twitch overview page listing the channels I am following: tes2.PNG.37386fb492bebd407993bbfc3819e08f.PNG

There's no crown at the top giving me an option to claim anything.

I've tried linking and un-linking the account and even though the link I go through in game says opening browser and redirects to a SUCCESS landing page: tes3.PNG.00e27520da81f89a7acfd53e0ea88951.PNG  

I still don't receive anything. I have already received a loot crate for Overwatch, so I know my twitch prime works. Just problem with PUBG for some reason. I'm in Canada if that helps.  

I have linked twitch prime and got it on the character screen in the game.
The box did not come in.

Because this is difficult to handle, I am joining Amazon and Twilight Prime
I tried it with another card.
I received a message saying that I could not receive it.

The battleground & steam account is kingdom8.

twitch account : zbeosf(But free 7 days ended)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

트위치 프라임을 연동했고 게임 내에서 캐릭터 화면에서 받았다고 까지 나왔는데
상자가 들어오지 않았습니다.

이게 처리가 어렵다고 해서 아마존과 트위치 프라임을 새로 가입하여 
다른카드를 이용해서까지 시도해봤는데
이미 받아서 받을 수가 없다는 메시지가 떴습니다.
참고로 지인 2명것도 제가 직접 해드려서 방법이 틀리거나 실수한 부분은 없습니다.

배틀그라운드 계정과 스팀계정은 kingdom8 입니다.
트위치 계정은 zbeosf인데 이미 7일 무료기간이 종료되었습니다.

Edited by kingdom8

I also had the same issue as everyone here, clicked the in game pic, linked twitch to amazon prime. Clicked the get loot icon.  I didn't however click on the pause symbol next to my name in pubg to link pubg to twitch.  Once that was done my crate was delivered instantly. Hope that helps some people

Good day,

Approximately 2 weeks ago, I tried activating the Twitch Prime promotion for PUBG. After linking my Twitch account to the game and adding the loot crate to my Twitch account, I got an in-game message that the loot crate was added to my account and that it should appear in my inventory shortly. It hasn't shown up since, so I submitted a support ticket to En Masse. I got a reply today with the steps that might resolve the issue (sadly, they didn't), urging me to post a bug report here if the issue persists.

PUBG_1.jpg

PUBG_2.jpg

PUBG_3.jpg

Sign in to follow this