Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PUBG_Andymh5

PUBG UPDATE #15 - FEEDBACK TOPIC

31 minutes ago, THEBIG360 said:

7 games 2 in top ten, 4 on Miramar and one crash when looting via options button. Game plays really well for me now.

Xbox one X with SSD

Will have to try some duos and sqauds to know for sure.

Does the SSD make a difference with the one X?

6 hours ago, Lord Oftha Sith said:

Just hit a tiny bump on my motorcycle ( no sidecar) and it jumped in the air and exploded killing me. Fail.

11136702_10207756914185334_4176233022034103543_n.jpg

I hate how that happens so much, it used to not happen now you can get wheel bite and Insta death

Crashed once in 4 games. Quit after. Great job on update guys, you have really knocked this 7 months of work out the park! Awesome

I run a SDD and can say I have had no issues loading up until this patch, finally got to run a game this morning and it seems a lot smoother

Friends that don’t have a SDD I haven’t heard from yet, but I know they were having problems loading the plane at the beginning of a game

The difference I can’t believe is how badly it loads into an older console

Stop rushing the damn patches!! I haven't played on the new update yet but why did you rush it out of development so quick!? You guys said June 5 and I think everyone was fine with that, now you push it out 3 days early and there's gonna be problems that you could've fixed before releasing the patch!

2 hours ago, Andymh5 said:

I can confirm that the latest patch (#15) is the patch that was originally planned for release on June 5th.

Like I said in my previous post, WHY ARE YOU RUSHING THE PATCHES OUT! Take your damn time and fix the game properly f#*@ !!

I have uninstalled/reinstalled the game and I only have one crash in 4 hours.

This patch is useful!

They said it will be out on 5th but if there's no major issues it can go live before. That's what happened.

Lower FPS

Worse hit detection

More crashing on Miramar 

Worse vehicle characteristics

Less parachute/gliding distance

I have never had rendering issues on my x. I hate that the circle is going to be shown while in the plane. They don’t do this on pc. I’m sure this Is to help with all the predictive rendering feature for og x box. Seems like a lot of resources are being spent making this game more playable for 5 year old console. I just want the crashes fixed and 1080p with higher frames. 

Xbox one S

Ok tengo que admitir que si hubo una mejora significativa en este parche, después de jugar 5 partidas esta es mi critica, el crasheo todavía sigue en la 4 partida se crasheo cuando hiba en el auto Miramar, la cálida del vídeo mejoro notablemente, ya casi no se notan los personajes pixelados, al igual que el terreno, edificio, etc., Se siente más fluido pero el avatar sigue teniendo movimientos roboticos( porque se siente que arrastra los pies todo el tiempo como si las rodillas no se flexionaran ?), El sonido sigue fallando en la partida 3 al saltar del avión sin sonido hasta que abres el paracaídas, al igual que la carga de los edificios ( si tarda un poco menos ahora con el parche unos 20 segundos una vez que estás en tierra eso significa una mejora de 20 segundos), no se ve el primer círculo que se supone se tendría que ver desde el hangar, el loot de miras largas es extremadamente escaso ( en las 5 partidas solo en dos de ellas pude encontrar miras x4, x8, y en las otras 3 si acaso una holográfica considero que las miras x4, x8 deberían tener más loot ya que por lo general los duelos son a largas distancias y sin una mira larga lo único que puedes hacer es campear ), 

1 hour ago, Sirius_backer said:

I just want to play FPP on EU I'm sick of TPP its just not the same game.

Got to be a bug or something, we have never had issues with getting a match up until patch 14. Just wish someone from Blue hole will shed some light on the issues.

6 minutes ago, Moji said:

How long will it take for game hub stats to update?

Why?

Did you stat pad more empty OC servers for your wins?

320412713_2018-05-2910_29_22-.png.85e04b05dba088138e11e74cdda640ce.png

Has anybody had issues with the hit boxes or dmg? I mean if you cap a person 3 times in the face from +/- 100. I'd expect the person to drop no matter if fully boosted.

What is the actual dmg rate for guns,hit boxes etc?

I've had little issues with the new patch and the og xbox. Rendering is still slow at time and in 4 hours of play only dashed once.

2 hours ago, o I Iz Skillz o said:

Like I said in my previous post, WHY ARE YOU RUSHING THE PATCHES OUT! Take your damn time and fix the game properly f#*@ !!

? now we have people complaining that they updated the game too quickly. What a shit show these forums are. Wow.

3 minutes ago, Clutch said:

? now we have people complaining that they updated the game too quickly. What a shit show these forums are. Wow.

It's sad cause they haven't fixed anything tbh still having the same problems since launch 

25 minutes ago, Clutch said:

agree

i play on the x..ok the patch doesnt solve all problems but for me its not as bad as all are saying..miramar load quicker...its not perfect but better than before..cqc sometimes is better sometimes like before the patch...if really every patch would had been worst than the previous ones now it would run at 1 fps XD...i know there is a loooot to do but im not so disappointed about this patch

5 minutes ago, luca19xx said:

i play on the x..ok the patch doesnt solve all problems but for me its not as bad as all are saying..miramar load quicker...its not perfect but better than before..cqc sometimes is better sometimes like before the patch...if really every patch would had been worst than the previous ones now it would run at 1 fps XD...i know there is a loooot to do but im not so disappointed about this patch

the real problem is that every single persons got a different experience...its so strange...i never crasched once since months...sure im lucky but is true

I have been playing all day. Erangel runs like butter, most of the building are loaded upon landing(og Xbox).  Miramar is a different story.  Crashing is awful and repetitive.  Buildings don’t render for about 2 minutes after landing.  Please make map selection possible as Miramar is ruining what could be a great game