Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clown Syndr0me

Xbox Game Hub Stats not updating correctly.

5 minutes ago, Clown Syndr0me said:

were told in here nearly 2 weeks ago the problem is resolved, and it isnt.

You should get a dinner and continue to check that you still are not receiving dinners. The dinners that take time to be given credit for are what are taking such an enormous amount of time to be updated. There was really only about a one week window where we did not receive credit for dinners but the devs have corrected the problem and we are getting our dinners once again, but it is only these dinners from that window that remain to be credited. The issue/bug is fixed, we simply must have patience while the stats data is updated for the missing window. Resolved. Just have patience or apply for a job at Bluehole/PUBG Corp and do it your self.

Sorry dude, but I am not able to be more specific than THIS. https://forums.playbattlegrounds.com/topic/252403-xbox-game-preview-patch-notes-15/ Resolved. In time.

Bugfixes

• Fixed an issue where motorbike tires would not burst even when damaged

• Some issues related to motorbike crashes have been fixed

• Gamehub stats will now be shown correctly. These stats will be updated with the unaccounted data with some server-side operations which might take a bit of time

What more in the way of answers will it take to satisfy someone? All of the answers have been given by the devs, including that it takes specific server side operations, which take time. It's not like we're getting paid to get our dinners and lost out. I'm not spelling anything else out on this because I've contributed everything needed to end this discussion. ✌

26 minutes ago, JWRecon said:

What more in the way of answers will it take to satisfy someone? All of the answers have been given by the devs, including that it takes specific server side operations, which take time. It's not like we're getting paid to get our dinners and lost out. I'm not spelling anything else out on this because I've contributed everything needed to end this discussion. ✌

Would just like an ETA. Over time is no answer. Are we talking days, weeks, months? 

& You dont need to spell anything out. Youve contributed absolutely nothing to this thread, so you will not be missed ?

The issue has been resolved and the question of what will happen has been answered. Data takes time to process and as such the time it takes for it to finish updating may take some time. We ask that you please be patient in the mean time.

I am now locking this thread as it has served its purpose.