Sign in to follow this  
irspeshal

Cannot lean at logging camp

Buddy of mine and i were in duos when i tried to lean at the rock between the two eastern yellow houses at the logging camp, only come to find that we could not.  we then moved northeast, and got down the hill a little and could lean.  so i walked back to the rock and could no longer lean again.

19 hours ago, irspeshal said:

just went to the same spot in the next game and it also had a zone of anti-leaning

Do you have a screen shot of the area for further internal testing? :-) 

Wanted to confirm this is still an issue. There seems to be an area that doesn't allow you to lean. Once you leave it, we had to walk toward Lipovka, it will allow you to lean again. The location is the lumber yard located at the top left corner of G M on map.

This also happens here (pic attached). Happened to me today, I could lean in this same match before I got there and I remembered same thing happened to me and my friend in this place few weeks ago. It happened to us also in some other place, but I didn't think it's location related, can't remember where that was. I have Windows 10, he has Windows 7, it's probably not system related. it always occured to both of us, never to only one of us. We're always close to each other though. I'm quite sure it does not occur always as I think we were in this place more than 5 times and it only happened twice..

pubg_nolean.jpg

This has now happened to myself and my teammate at the logging camp south of Crater near Lipovka and Mylta Power, and also at the farm area northeast of Yasnya where jamqdlaty has specified.  PLEASE FIX THIS IS GAMEBREAKING!!!!

5 hours ago, jamqdlaty said:

This also happens here (pic attached). Happened to me today, I could lean in this same match before I got there and I remembered same thing happened to me and my friend in this place few weeks ago. It happened to us also in some other place, but I didn't think it's location related, can't remember where that was. I have Windows 10, he has Windows 7, it's probably not system related. it always occured to both of us, never to only one of us. We're always close to each other though. I'm quite sure it does not occur always as I think we were in this place more than 5 times and it only happened twice..

pubg_nolean.jpg

Between Stalber and Severny when zoomed in you can't use Q and E when scoped. 

Edited by Enlil

I think I was wrong when I said it doesn't happen every time. Since I posted the pic, I could never lean in this area. It sucks, when you have suppressor and you're the last person in your team...

Sign in to follow this