Wienerslinky

M24 not a 1 shot headshot on LVL2

I've played this game a lot and the m24 was always a 1 shot headshot on level 2 helmets, but yesterday i had multiple occasions with the m24 and kar98 where that was not the case, and i got one on camera where you can clearly see his helmet being knocked off by the bullet damage. 

watch untill the end for his perspective

ok so this was the replay, which you know is kinda bad at exact mouse movement and aim and such. on my screen when i shot him my y axis was dead on his head.

2nd, in the clip you can clearly see his helmet getting knocked off which indicates a headshot. on top of that he was looking straight at me so i couldve hit his shoulders or his head, and since his helmet got knocked off i assume i hit the dome piece.

3rd, ive had the same happen with a kar98 twice

4th, ive seen multiple people complaining about snipers not 1 shot headshotting so i think this might be a real issue. this has probably something to do with the new limb damage model which is bugged. same reason why SMG's are so rediculously OP right now.

It was clearly a head shot because his helmet came right off in 1 hit, he should be dead.  Iv had this once I think was with M24 too but I didn't realise at the time I put it down to bad aim or a neck shot but I guess its becoming a thing now

Edited by September_90

В 09.05.2018 в 21:46, Wienerslinky сказал:

ok so this was the replay, which you know is kinda bad at exact mouse movement and aim and such. on my screen when i shot him my y axis was dead on his head.

2nd, in the clip you can clearly see his helmet getting knocked off which indicates a headshot. on top of that he was looking straight at me so i couldve hit his shoulders or his head, and since his helmet got knocked off i assume i hit the dome piece.

3rd, ive had the same happen with a kar98 twice

4th, ive seen multiple people complaining about snipers not 1 shot headshotting so i think this might be a real issue. this has probably something to do with the new limb damage model which is bugged. same reason why SMG's are so rediculously OP right now.

Look closer on that guy. Try to find a spot where you actually hit him because helmet kick off is not an indication of a headshot.

В 17.05.2018 в 16:48, KrYsis_88 сказал:

Pretty sure that's a headshot

Wat?

The hole is in her neck.

Do you need an anatomy textbook?