StanleyJ

Cursor does not click where it should

Hey,
I have my taskbar on the top of my screen and if i start the game (even in fullscreen) my 'virtual pointer' (where i actually click) and my cursor are not on the same position.
It shifts my virtual pointer up by approximately 1,5cm (the height of the taskbar) if i change the position of the taskbar to the bottom it works like expected no shifting of the cursor.

Yours sincerely,
StanleyJ

3 hours ago, StanleyJ said:

Hey,
I have my taskbar on the top of my screen and if i start the game (even in fullscreen) my 'virtual pointer' (where i actually click) and my cursor are not on the same position.
It shifts my virtual pointer up by approximately 1,5cm (the height of the taskbar) if i change the position of the taskbar to the bottom it works like expected no shifting of the cursor.

Yours sincerely,
StanleyJ

This is a known issue and in our bug list.

It is generally caused by not having your taskbar at the bottom of your screen, moving our taskbar to the bottom of the screen should fix it.

If that doesn't work for you, try this fix:

Now for this fix you need to know your native resolution, it most likely is 1920 by 1080.. if you can find out for me, that would be great as we need it for the next step.

Hold down your windows key and press R, this will open the run dialog where you can type in "%APPDATA%"

P2YDHpI.png

It'll open a folder in windows explorer, up the top on the address bar click AppData as seen in the image below.

6vxDYpF.png

Now on the right hand side, search for Tslgame as seen below and open the tslgame folder:

5VJyZ0Y.png

Now you need to click through a few folders, Saved, Config and then open the WindowsNoEditor folder where you should be able to locate GameUserSettings.ini as seen below:

JyAVYoJ.png

Open the GameUserSettings.ini file, navigate to the section of the tile as seen below and make everything the same as what I have highlighted in blue. If your native resolution is not 1920 x 1080, simply change it to your native resolution then launch the game.

1w8WTlp.png

Let me know if that helps!

Thanks but yes moving the taskbar to the bottom works :)
Good that you know and thanks for the fast reply :)

-StanleyJ