Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PUBG_Andymh5

PUBG UPDATE #13 - FEEDBACK TOPIC

My in-game version still shows 6.4 but if I go into manage game the version is 6.4.14. Is this the same for everyone else? Just wondering if I should re-install.

29 minutes ago, oof46 said:

My in-game version still shows 6.4 but if I go into manage game the version is 6.4.14. Is this the same for everyone else? Just wondering if I should re-install.

The version number for the latest patch is 0.6.4.14

Regarding building load times, now I'm getting stuck in more building elements, 2 games in a row, one in a wardrobe the other with building wall space. 

So I assume something was attempted but this actually seems worse now

@Andymh5 Do you know when the winners will be announced for the test server bug submissions? And what the actual cosmetics are?

3 minutes ago, Clutch said:

@Andymh5 Do you know when the winners will be announced for the test server bug submissions? And what the actual cosmetics are?

Apologies but I don't have access to that information.

Xbox one X - At the moment after a few games in squads the framrate seems more stable but gonna give it a bit more time to settle in, sometimes these patches start ok then go downhill.

I seriously hope the framrate goes up, tickrate improves etc in future releases and this game improves a lot has I can’t see it holding my interest if it doesn’t and games like Battlefield, Red Dead and Black Ops will diminish its player base.

26 minutes ago, Andymh5 said:

The version number for the latest patch is 0.6.4.14

Does that show on your in-game main menu screen?

58 minutes ago, oof46 said:

I wouldn’t think you would be able to play the game if it hadn’t updated.

2 minutes ago, oof46 said:

Does that show on your in-game main menu screen?

On the main menu screen it shows ClientVersion: 0.6.4 and during gameplay the full version number can be seen below your health bar.

4 minutes ago, wrathofB said:

I wouldn’t think you would be able to play the game if it hadn’t updated.

It's happened before. People download an update, but it still shows the previous one. I was just wondering if this one was so small that the in-game version still showed 6.4.

personally i haven't noticed a massive improvement but yes i have less frame rate especially when parachuting and moving vehicles...the hit registration seems a bit better and also texture popping it's better...DIFFERENCES ARE MINIMAL but better then was before :D 

I was pleasantly surprised when I turned on my Xbox One S this morning to play at least one match before leaving for work to find that there was an 84mb update required. Did the update and quickly got into a match, made it to the top 30, unfortunately I did not notice any difference from before the update. Buildings still had the play doh effect upon landing and the frame rate dropped significantly when I was in a cqc situation which is when the match ended for me. 

Xbox one x, 4k, hdr: terrible, terrible patch. Unplayable. FPS in the 10-20 constantly. Before this patch it was quite smooth. Very disappointing. Will return to game after next patch. I simply cannot fathom how it can take such a nosedive. Aren't there any patch testers in-house?

I am an Xbox One X user and I am noticing a severe increase in frame rate issues. Picking up items seems to have been improved. But as far as my frames, they have seemed to gotten worse. The early game stages weren’t too bad. But once I got down to the last couple circles, every time I looked to the middle of the circle my frames disappeared. Frame rate just isn’t staying steady. 

For me

xbox one x hdr 4k

solo squad mode tpp

so far(i playe cet 10am-12am)

fps more stable

cqc better fps then before

lobby fps i see that the fps are better now.

we need to wait 2day‘s.

because most of the time the fps drops+lag whatever starts few days later...

from my side

~5 games

no crash

no inventory bug(scrolling up alltime so i can loot only the first item)

i will test it few days and longer sessions.

Console: OG Xbox

Played 3 Solo's all 3 felt smoother however i did have some weird sound issues. I will try again letter when I'm squad-ed up!!

I have not downloaded it yet but I have already been told that it is only 84 MB, is it true? They changed what, a tree ??

Xbox X user here. Had my first crash with the update earlier - probably down to the last 17 or so. Rode bike into garage building, jumped off, got into cover, start bandaging and CRASH. 

Amazingly, was still alive when the game reloaded. 

1 hour ago, wrathofB said:

Xbox one X - At the moment after a few games in squads the framrate seems more stable but gonna give it a bit more time to settle in, sometimes these patches start ok then go downhill.

I seriously hope the framrate goes up, tickrate improves etc in future releases and this game improves a lot has I can’t see it holding my interest if it doesn’t and games like Battlefield, Red Dead and Black Ops will diminish its player base.

The tick rate will never improve until they change servers

3 minutes ago, Leecrom said:

The tick rate will never improve until they change servers

I would have properly lost interest if and when it happens...

4 minutes ago, wrathofB said:

I would have properly lost interest if and when it happens...

Watch a YouTube video from digital foundry and they said when they tested tick rates they was at 30 hz and like 126 ping to the servers. Just shows how bad the net code is when your NA and your playing on NA servers but your still getting stupidly high ping