Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PUBG_Andymh5

PUBG UPDATE #13 - FEEDBACK TOPIC

16 minutes ago, DB0VIN said:

First time in a long time.... double crash in a single game, waiting to get back in as I write.

Also a strange and new one, jumping out of the plane with no head?! 

Did this happen in the PTS?

A lot of rendering issues with building. Map does not show up until it boots me out of the plane also severe lag. I have 200 mb per sec and it’s seriously disappointing when it first came out it was great but now severely bad also disconnecting while in the middle of gun fight really makes me want to rage quit. This game has been out since December and the disconnecting of the game is getting worse. Please fix this or put it back cause I really like the game but really think that after 6 months it should of gotten better not worse

Well let me say something here, not really sure if it was last updtate or my new 2TB hard drive but now all the buildings and loot are already render before I hit the ground. Like I said cant really tell I install my new hard drive the same day I did a clean install from 500GB . Im running the original xbox by the way. Never had that happen before I dont think going from 5400RPM  to 7200 would make that much diff.never had buildings render always had to way 30-45  sec after hitting the ground 

13 hours ago, Andymh5 said:

Did this happen in the PTS?

Yeah, my bad... just realised this is main game feedback for update 13.

Xbx, still intermittent lag and frame rate drop and an ocational crash. Lag and frd seems to crop up when there's a lot of action or using a molotov. Crashes happen when ever it seems.

Noticed it is taking much longer to load into a game now...

Been getting in games where people are quitting before the start because it takes so long...

Just an fyi...

On 5/2/2018 at 2:59 PM, Andymh5 said:

Hey everyone,

This is the feedback topic for Update #13

Let us know what you think of the optimisation and performance improvements. 

Please remember to contribute constructively and be friendly and polite to each other.

Here is a link to the Patch Notes #13 if you haven't already read them: 

Please just get this game running right it’s got worse not better in the latest patch it’s been out nearly 6 months the mobile version hasn’t been out long and it’s 60 FPS the Xbox x should be 60 FPS by now come on hmguys am begging you your losing players because of the bad performance I bought the Xbox x for PUBG alone the test sever was amazing when I first tried it now it hits 17 FPS st times wtf my iPhone version looks and runs better you claim to be concentrating on Xbox then u release mobile version right after you guys needed to fix this cos ur loosing players big time and we all know it can run at 60 FPS on Xbox x look st other unreal titles your rival fortnight for instance please guys this game is close to my heart got me back into playing with my friend but you look at the of Version it’s like a diff game  any other Xbox x title is close to the pc st 4 ultra why isn’t this game it’s been long enough you guys sent the small team you’s we’re please guys am begging you I love this Game but it’s so buggy am getting shot when am behind cover etc that never happens begitthis latest test server patch