Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RogueExtinction

Miramar Xbox not available?

I really hope this can get fixed because I've been excited for this test server and if I can't play it I'm gonna be pretty angry! This problem definitely has to do with the promotion because I got the code for free with my xbox.

I'm having the same issue and I got the digital download code when I bought the 1x, everyone else I know that bought the code is not having the issue. I called Microsoft three times today and they're lost on this issue.

Like others, Microsoft basically told me, 'just try again tomorrow'. Pathetic customer service. I'm curious what their excuses will be then when the whole lot of us start bugging them then.

They say wait 24 hours but I did get told that they are trying to fix the issue. I just have a feeling they aren't going to do anything about it and I'm going to have to wait for the map to actually come out on the full game.

I am in the United States in the central time zone I know other people in the central time zone and they are having no problem but they don't have the One X with the free version of pubg

33 minutes ago, RogueExtinction said:

Microsoft said they’ve got a team looking at the issue now and they’ll send me an email in 2-3 day’s to let me know if the issue is fixed or not 

Thanks for posting your correspondence! Let's hope it's quicker than 2-3 days!

Yet again- one x bundle

Region: United States

Tried both set to home and not set to home with uninstalls between, during and after with as many different ideas I could have to change the variables such as phone, comouter, changing regions and some others. No luck

5 hours ago, ROYAL_BLAZEN said:

That has nothing to do with it

it's the ppl with the digital code that came with the xbox is the the problem on

Out of curiosity, every-time there's been a patch update for the original game, have you just updated over the previous install or have you deleted it & done a fresh one ?

I'm on an XB1X in the UK, I had my copy of PUBG on the digital code copy, I didn't have any issues downloading the PTS install, but i've installed a fresh copy of PUBG after every patch... not sure if that'll cause any difference but maybe worth a shot, try removing it, doing a hard reset, then downloading the game again from the store... & seeing if the PTS server download becomes available.

8 minutes ago, SasoriSekinetsu said:

Out of curiosity, every-time there's been a patch update for the original game, have you just updated over the previous install or have you deleted it & done a fresh one ?

I'm on an XB1X in the UK, I had my copy of PUBG on the digital code copy, I didn't have any issues downloading the PTS install, but i've installed a fresh copy of PUBG after every patch... not sure if that'll cause any difference but maybe worth a shot, try removing it, doing a hard reset, then downloading the game again from the store... & seeing if the PTS server download becomes available.

I never installed a fresh copy of PUBG, i'll try that this evening ! Worth a shot !

How do you do a hard reset ?  Found out :) 

19 minutes ago, SasoriSekinetsu said:

Did you get pubg for free with your xbox one x ? 

47 minutes ago, ROYAL_BLAZEN said:

Did you get pubg for free with your xbox one x ? 

I did yeah, XB1X with PUBG & Forza 7 package.

12 hours ago, ROYAL_BLAZEN said:

That has nothing to do with it

it's the ppl with the digital code that came with the xbox is the the problem on

I got mine as a code free with my X at Best Buy, and had no trouble downloading the PTS. 

It’s not EVERYONE who used a digital code. It’s ONLY people who have used the code. You’re one of the people who used a code, and it was no issue, but the root cause IS the digital codes.

Yes.  Please please please fix this before the server goes live tonight.  I am a regular pubg player and would hate to miss out on experiencing and testing the server.  Don't lock us out of the community!  Xbox X download coders are citizens of the PubG community too. ;)  Make this right!

On 4/24/2018 at 8:55 AM, PUBG_RoboDanjal said:

If you're having this issue please make let me know the following information: 

What region are you in?  

Is Xbox you're trying to download the Test Server on designated as the Home Xbox?

I live in  in north america Pacific time zone. I called xbox cleared all the cache and local saved data reset the factory settings on my xbox redownloaded the game still not working. I also have the original the s and the xbox x  wont let me download

I have a surefire way to fix the problem of not being able to download the test server, first things first this will require you to purchase the game on a second profile so this will be for the Poole who absolutely need a fix. Go into your Xbox and under the family setting make a new account, once you’ve made your account purchase PubG, once you purchased pubg the test server will become available, download it and sign into your main account and you’re good to go!

What if you got to download and the play time window is now but it says test server offline? Any tips?