Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RogueExtinction

Miramar Xbox not available?

Hey guys, I’ve been trying to download the new test server for the Miramar map but it won’t allow me, it says the public test server is unavailable but all my friends are downloading it, would a possible reason be that I did not purchase the game but received a download code on the purchase of my Xbox one x? 

If Pubg came with your xbox then you own the game. If the test server client download isn't up yet, you can change your region to New Zealand in your settings and find a download that way. That's what I did.

7 minutes ago, Esoterekt said:

If Pubg came with your xbox then you own the game. If the test server client download isn't up yet, you can change your region to New Zealand in your settings and find a download that way. That's what I did.

Still didn’t work. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

Dang, guess they saw the forum post about downloading it early lol.

Hopefully it will be up soon then. Sorry bud.

12 minutes ago, W0R5TN1GHTMARE said:

I have the exact same problem. Been on the phone to xbox and they don't know why it's happening. Do you have an xbox one x?

Yeah I have an Xbox one x but so do all the people I play with and they’ve all managed to download it, is there a time frame or something you have to download it by? 

2 minutes ago, RogueExtinction said:

Yeah I have an Xbox one x but so do all the people I play with and they’ve all managed to download it, is there a time frame or something you have to download it by? 

16 minutes ago, W0R5TN1GHTMARE said:

I have the exact same problem. Been on the phone to xbox and they don't know why it's happening. Do you have an xbox one x?

Did you guys buy pubg on the xbox store or digital code? 

4 minutes ago, RogueExtinction said:

They all brought the game but I got a download code when I got my Xbox 

I only asked cause I've seen tweets its happening to ppl who got the game by digital code that aren't able to download the test servers 

Why not just wait for it to come out in your region? You cant even play in the test server yet.

1 hour ago, ROYAL_BLAZEN said:

I only asked cause I've seen tweets its happening to ppl who got the game by digital code that aren't able to download the test servers 

I had a pubg digital code that came  with 1 year xbox live subscription and can't see anything downloadable on the store, just the 5 cap, shoes pubg jacket  :$

12 minutes ago, Wymag ZA said:

Why not just wait for it to come out in your region? You cant even play in the test server yet.

It's not waiting that's the problem it's the ppl who got the digital code version of the game no matter how long they wait they won't be able to download the test server till bluehole finds out and fixes the problem with Microsoft 

46 minutes ago, ROYAL_BLAZEN said:

It's not waiting that's the problem it's the ppl who got the digital code version of the game no matter how long they wait they won't be able to download the test server till bluehole finds out and fixes the problem with Microsoft 

i'll tell you in 24 min     it says in news it will be available April 24th, 12am, your local timezone.

I wouldn't stress anyway, even if you did get it installed you can't play until the test server window opens, which is in another 40 odd hours time from now (and if you are in the EU that falls at like 2am)

2 minutes ago, W0R5TN1GHTMARE said:

I was on the phone to xbox for an hour and they said they'd call me back. It's been 6 hours since then and I got nothing back from them

again, don't stress, you can't actually play it for another 37 hours anyway (not sure what time zone your in, but if you are in Europe then that is 2AM thursday morning)

2 hours ago, ROYAL_BLAZEN said:

Downloaded it this morning in the UK, i'm on an XB1X & the game is the digital download version that was supplied via a code when I purchased the console, so it's not an issue for everyone who got the game this way.

I have an Xbox One X, and used a digital code, and I’m also unable to download the Test Server. 

Question... is your Xbox set as your “Home Xbox?” Mine is not, as it’s linked to the console of a family member. I’m wondering if that has anything to do with it.