PUBG Xbox Team

Miramar Map Coming to Xbox Test Server April 24

12 minutes ago, iiiikizeriiii said:

Why aren't these 24Hour Play times?

Because its a TEST server. They dont operate them like normal servers. This will also go down to maintenance a lot in mid play.

A lot of people are under the assumption that this will be another extension of the normal game , it will not !

Edited by Warsteiner1

4 hours ago, PUBG Xbox Team said:

y0zqiOvwgyz_-7Si1n-wK8vjVrqxnxGYcoot0DuFPMEzvSH0spK_PhiIoEkLXu-gQeEJcJAI7a-Rt4_pr1e6_tGc-nsIJ-rzpIjmJfVzPkE6GmTw7HbsLcGNxwQPiKkaoMfvyUnc

Starting later today, anyone who owns PUBG on Xbox One can download the Miramar test server (called “PUBG Test Server”), directly from the Microsoft Store.

As the map is in an early stage of development, some aspects may not function as expected. For matchmaking reasons, the test will be limited to TPP on NA servers. We might make adjustments to this depending on how the test goes.

During the test period and beyond, we will be actively listening to player feedback and using it to improve the build, so please be sure and share your comments, questions, and concerns in the thread below! There will also be “bug bounty” rewards: 150 players who help us find bugs will get some swaggy in-game items.

Test Server Downloadable Starting:

April 24th, 12am, your local timezone.

Full Test Schedule Below:

U.S. (PDT) SCHEDULE

4/25, 4/26, 4/27: Servers available 5pm PDT through 11pm PDT

4/28 & 4/29: Servers available 11am PDT through 11pm PDT

EUROPE (CEST) SCHEDULE

4/26, 4/27, 4/28: Servers available 2am CEST through 8am CEST

4/28 & 4/29: Servers available 8pm CEST through 8am CEST

Servers can go down for maintenance at any time. If that happens, check our help Twitter or this post for info. We’ll update this thread with more information on future testing windows as they become available.

Thanks for playing!

See you in the game,

PUBG Xbox Team

How can you expect us in Europe to test it at those times seriously?

2am to 8am most of us are asleep you should have the servers open all the time like the USA smh...

• Like 1

Your game is still crashing every 3 matches at the worst times in game durring final circles. Fix this stuff. Rendering and colors for the game are too bland and dull. Things need to stand out more.

Ohhhhhh the crying already.

5pm-11pm is a perfect time frame for North American players, playing on a NA server.

• Like 2
  • RIP 1

The only thing I'm worried about is with game sharing, will I be able to download and test it even though I'm game sharing with a friend?

3 minutes ago, Freakked said:

The only thing I'm worried about is with game sharing, will I be able to download and test it even though I'm game sharing with a friend?

Under your friends profile on your Xbox you can.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Freakked said:

yes of course...i've already download it from the new zeland store xDxD

• Like 2

1 hora atrás, R6_SIERRA disse:

c'mon devs!! For european players it's disadvantageous...you are asking them something like "or you play pubg miramar or you go to work" xD

..maybe from 2pm to 8pm would be good...

You can change your server

Wow talk about taking a nice bit dump on European players.

been looking forward to this for ages but talk about an anticlimax...

It’s the beer goggle effect!

4C37BDF0-087B-4CD7-A4C4-5B8271E53480.jpeg

• Haha 5

Sick I am definatley going to find some bugs! If I do how do I show them / get a reward?