Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MenaceMaddness

Xbox One X Huge advantage

When will the rendering be fixed? I land at a building and can’t walk in because no doors are loaded and I have to wait a good 30 second before I’m able to walk in. Then another 15 seconds for loot to spawn. Meanwhile someone with a Xbox one x already has looted 2 buildings? How is this fair at all? Needs addressing now 

44 minutes ago, MenaceMaddness said:

When will the rendering be fixed? I land at a building and can’t walk in because no doors are loaded and I have to wait a good 30 second before I’m able to walk in. Then another 15 seconds for loot to spawn. Meanwhile someone with a Xbox one x already has looted 2 buildings? How is this fair at all? Needs addressing now 

Life isn’t fair

Lmao how is it an advantage when og xbox users can literally run through walls and see where all the loot is.... buy a solid state drive or one x if you truly believe that is why you are dieing.

5 minutes ago, Defectivetoy said:

Lmao how is it an advantage when og xbox users can literally run through walls and see where all the loot is.... buy a solid state drive or one x if you truly believe that is why you are dieing.

Exactly 

3 hours ago, MenaceMaddness said:

I sense a slight exaggeration going on here now....

4 hours ago, Ho Hum said:

I sense a slight exaggeration going on here now....

nah... those times are pretty accurate. this is exactly why I bought an ssd.

1 hour ago, superunknowndude said:

nah... those times are pretty accurate. this is exactly why I bought an ssd.

⚠️... And the medal goes to... ??

you could argue the OG xbox has a slight advantage since they can run right over to where the gun they want is and wait till the building renders.

I used to just stand there waiting for the buildings to render but then I tried jumping into the wall one day and went through it.

So now I look at the bad rendering as an advantage, I just jump through the walls and grab a weapon super fast.

Sometimes I get stuck a bit but get free pretty quick. The main point is I get myself armed quick, instead of waiting an extra 5 seconds for rending.

Just jump through those ugly walls!

On 4/23/2018 at 7:47 AM, Defectivetoy said:

Buddy, I know you would like to assume this guys must just be trash. But he's completely correct. I have a day one Xbox, sure, I might be able to walk through a wall or two. But I bob up and down a million times per second making moving and aiming completely impossible, I also cant ADS for reasons unknown, and it takes a good 45 seconds before I can actually play. By which time some genius like you has already looted yourself up, and if you haven't already killed me while I stand there bobbing up and down helpless, then you will because I don't have to gear or guns you do. Trust me, it's a huge disadvantage, it completely changes how you drop and play. On top of that you have a much better frame rate than me. Doesn't matter what the cap is, mine is garbage, I've played on both consoles. Xbox x is way better overall, and that effects you constantly. 

On 4/23/2018 at 3:26 PM, Esoterekt said:

I used to just stand there waiting for the buildings to render but then I tried jumping into the wall one day and went through it.

So now I look at the bad rendering as an advantage, I just jump through the walls and grab a weapon super fast.

Sometimes I get stuck a bit but get free pretty quick. The main point is I get myself armed quick, instead of waiting an extra 5 seconds for rending.

Just jump through those ugly walls!

Just 5 seconds? Lucky. 

On 4/23/2018 at 2:29 PM, Ho Hum said:

... And the medal goes to... ??

No, I have an SSD, and it doesn't change much at all. Unless mine is garbage, which I know it's not.

I play on my og xbox, xbox one x and PC..  the one x is by far the worst "experience" of the 3.  Constant crashing when pulling up inventory, terrible lighting/shadows causing some areas to be extremely dark when compared to the og xbox and extreme fps drops in large city like areas.... none of which I experience on my original xbox, i have zero issues rendering with a external ssd.  I have squad mates that intentionally run it off the hd so they can see the loot and run through walls, and drive through buildings sorry you are having issues. 

1 hour ago, Defectivetoy said:

I play on my og xbox, xbox one x and PC..  the one x is by far the worst "experience" of the 3.  Constant crashing when pulling up inventory, terrible lighting/shadows causing some areas to be extremely dark when compared to the og xbox and extreme fps drops in large city like areas.... none of which I experience on my original xbox, i have zero issues rendering with a external ssd.  I have squad mates that intentionally run it off the hd so they can see the loot and run through walls, and drive through buildings sorry you are having issues. 

Lucky, I mean the question is do you have a day one xbox? I do, and it's trash. I don't render for a good 30 - 45 seconds

Absolutely day one, first batch.  Are you sure it's a solid state drive, (not a dig at your intellect youd be  amazed at how many people posted external HDs on Facebook and thought they were ssd.)  I mean even the external Seagate xbox hds improve rendering to the point that its maybe a 5 second delay once on the ground.  Sounds like you have some other issues going on, what are the read/write speeds on your ssd?

I'm on original Xbox and have never been able to jump through wall's and I have to wait for guns to spawn. If I land on an unrendered roof then I get stuck in it till it does. The frame rate is pathetic and would give you a seizure sometimes, also affects the games as a whole as your shooting at someone that's already moved so you don't even get a hit marker. Not flush enough to buy SSD or one X.

4 hours ago, trojanere said:

I'm on original Xbox and have never been able to jump through wall's

Weird, works for me every round. I'm on Xbox S

This game is so odd how there are so many different experiences people are having.

3 hours ago, Esoterekt said:

Weird, works for me every round. I'm on Xbox S

This game is so odd how there are so many different experiences people are having.

I agree, just continue playing and giving your feedback. I’m sure the developers are working hard and they have to grow in numbers I’m sure. I give it about another 2 months and we’re gonna be all loving it!!!

Some of you are saying it’s an advantage to see through walls? Like maybe yeah if that’s how you want to think. But keep in mind while seeing through walls the loot hasn’t spawned yet. Also keep in mind when running through a wall there is a high chance that the building may render and you stuck there until you leave the game. Some of you are saying buy an SSD? I’ll look into that thanks for the advice but should someone really have to buy a SSD to be on a even playing field with the Xbox one X users? No. The game should be stable for everyone and a Xbox one x should have higher graphics, better looking items and surroundings. Not a complete advantage. For the people saying it’s not as bad as I’m saying it is I’ll upload some clips to one drive and post some links here shouldn’t take long to get 100 of them as I literally happens every single game 

If it makes you feel better you have an advantage over X users... when you lay in grass it's harder for them to see you than you to see them as they have more grass and foliage that spawns than we see.

2 hours ago, Azalin4savior said:

If it makes you feel better you have an advantage over X users... when you lay in grass it's harder for them to see you than you to see them as they have more grass and foliage that spawns than we see.

This isn’t helping the thread at all. NOONE should have a advantage regardless of the type of Xbox that is used. If it’s going to be this way maybe they should just split the servers to Xbox one servers and Xbox X servers. I shouldn’t have a advantage at all for using a Xbox one compared to Xbox X and they shouldn’t either. It should be the same and I’m honestly quite shocked that nothing has been done about this. I get it’s still in early access but i would rather the game be optimised to the point where it’s playable for everyone on a even playing field instead of adding stuff