Fuzzy

Animation bug

If this was mentioned before, please move it, tried looking for animation bugs but could not see it

This is not a serious bug, its more funny and does not affect gameplay, but I thought it is good idea to mention it

My friend and I drove into the river last night with a buggy, we got off the buggy once it was in the water to jump onto a boat

When we were off the buggy and in the water, it look like my friend was falling and not swimming, like a endless fall, my friend told me that it looks to him the same way when he was looking at my character, although on my character on my game it look like I was swimming, I did have a recording of it, but accidentally deleted it :/ sorry

Like I mentioned, it is not effecting the way I play or making the game unplayable, had a laugh at it as it did look funny to me, but I thought it was worth mentioning it

Will try and repeat it and post some screen shots 

Hello Fuzzy, This is defiantly quite a animation funny bug that seems to be going around at the moment, i think it will be fixed up in the future patches.

• Like 1