I TG MAVERICK I

[TG] Tactical Gaming Recruiting Players for PC/XBOX/Mobile

Hi Im PUBG PC player 1800h in game looking for some people who play as team and got plans for game. I play with friends at EU servers but looking somebody from NA 

steam id PiXeL1916   https://steamcommunity.com/id/PiXeL1916

Discord PiXeL1916 #2494

8 hours ago, ic3mankill3r said:

This an excellent community I’ve been apart of since 2008. We are looking for more PC players but we recruit on both Xbox and Mobile. 

We are still looking for any mature gamers interested to join us on Xbox on either NA or EU. Reply here if interested or shoot me a message on Xbox!

Edited by TG VisiousEel X

Hey everyone.

If you are still looking for mature and like-minded players to play with on PUBG for PC, XBOX, or Mobile; look no further.

Tactical Gaming is looking for like-minded gamers to join our gaming community. We have been active since 2004 and we're still looking for anyone to join us. 

So if you are tired to find the perfect gaming community, this one's for you.

So if interested, check us out @ https://tacticalgaming.net/hq/register/ and sign up.

Give every challenge your best shot!

With the community growing and growing, we are now also looking for PS4 players to join our amazing community. Message me if interested and/or if you have any questions!

Edited by TG VisiousEel X

I signed up on the tactical gaming forums and I am reading this boot camp stuff just seems like a lot to have to take a test, etc I wanna game competitively and get into it right away

@ActioNNNN Glad to hear that you have signed up! The reason we have the bootcamp system is to makesure we get like minded gamers. and it helps us get rid of most of troll`s etc. if you have any issues feel free to contact me! Btw are you an EU or NA player?

Kind regards.

-TG KillSwitch, PC Brigade, Brigade Commander.

Hi! I play PubG Mobile and I was interested in joining, but I looked on your website and I can’t see a PubG division? Is TG still playing the game? Thanks very much for your time.