I TG MAVERICK I

[TG] Tactical Gaming Recruiting Players for PC/XBOX/Mobile

Tactical Gaming is currently recruiting mature team-players for our PUBG division on XBOX, PC, and our newly founded Mobile division.  TG was created in 2004 as a gaming community for like-minded gamers.  We stress teamwork and communication over individual skill in a structured, professional environment.  TG has approximately 1900 active members across all platforms hosting multiple games  (located in our forums section), with players from numerous regions across the world.  TG prides itself in a non-toxic, fun environment.

North American official practice times:

Sunday / Wednesday : 2000-2200 hours Eastern Standard Time (8pm - 10pm)

EU official practice times:

Sunday / Wednesday : 1900-2100 hours Greenwich Mean Time (7pm - 9pm)

While the mandatory practice times are set in stone, we understand that  real-life comes first.  We have a very active community that plays all throughout the week between official practices.  Tired of playing with random strangers or struggling to find teamwork-oriented players over looking for group channels?  Come join our tight-knit community at Tactical Gaming.  Click the link to "Join TG" to begin the short application process.

Any questions can be directed to myself through personal message on this website or on XBL.  Gamertag:  I TG MAVERICK I  (capital i's).

Note: An actual message on XBL is better than a random party invite.  Thanks!

Always looking for more members in Xbox, especially people from the EU! Feel free to reach out or shoot me a message on Xbox if you're interested!

Def add me guys... 

Steam iD is |TG| L3GACY

PUBG iD is TG_L3GACY

currently in top 200 Leaderboard on Solo FPP NA 

Would like to play more duo and squad

Was supporting TG member for years but haven’t been on the forums or other TG supported games lately.  

Edited by TG_L3GACY

On 4/25/2018 at 1:36 AM, TG_L3GACY said:

Def add me guys... 

Steam iD is |TG| L3GACY

PUBG iD is TG_L3GACY

currently in top 200 Leaderboard on Solo FPP NA 

Would like to play more duo and squad

Was supporting TG member for years but haven’t been on the forums or other TG supported games lately.  

Hey L3GACY   :)

Did anyone on PC from TG add you at all?
We are looking to try and build up our PC Brigade right now. Would be cool to have you along.  :)

I don’t think I’ve gotten any friend invites from TG guys yet - but I already have a lot of the active TG guys on steam as friends.  

Everyone add me for sure.... would love to play Squad with some of my TG brothers. 

I would like to Squad lead a group of 3 other TG veterans to ultimate glory on Discord or the TG Teamspeak....

I have so many sick tactics to share with you guys.... just won 3 solo chickens in a row using two specific strats I run all the time.  They work in Squad and Duo too.

9 minutes ago, TG_L3GACY said:

I would like to Squad lead a group of 3 other TG veterans to ultimate glory on Discord or the TG Teamspeak....

I have so many sick tactics to share with you guys.... just won 3 solo chickens in a row using two specific strats I run all the time.  They work in Squad and Duo too.

Teamspeak is gone my friend!
Where are you based? Are you a current member still?

Already signed up, and posted in PUBG boot camp. One thing, if I want to play on mobile, do I still post in the normal PUBG BC? I didn't see anywhere else where i could post. 

9 minutes ago, papajimmy said:

Already signed up, and posted in PUBG boot camp. One thing, if I want to play on mobile, do I still post in the normal PUBG BC? I didn't see anywhere else where i could post. 

Hi papajimmy
I just checked it for you and you have posted it in the correct place. You are just waiting now for our Training Office to assign you to your Intro Squad.  :)

Welcome to TG!

1 hour ago, dustylines said:

Hi papajimmy
I just checked it for you and you have posted it in the correct place. You are just waiting now for our Training Office to assign you to your Intro Squad.  :)

Welcome to TG!

Thanks for the help :)

Can't wait to join ^^

My registered TG handle where I was supporting member for many years is CROSSFlRE

Hit me up on steam and we can talk there

I play with these guys quite a bit, makes the game that bit more exciting when we know what we're doing and what town we're going to take and control.

49 minutes ago, Ceannaire said:

I play with these guys quite a bit, makes the game that bit more exciting when we know what we're doing and what town we're going to take and control.

Exactly. That's what we're all about. Working as a team to ensure we all have more fun!  :)

Hello PUBG players,

If you're looking for a good group of mature, tactical-minded gamers to PUBG with, please join us...we're always looking for more members.  The more the merrier.

I've been in the clan since 2009 for a reason...it becomes your home away from home. 

So if you have any questions, hit me up on here or on xbox live my gt is dhmoose.  

Quickest way to join is to click here:  http://www.tacticalgaming.net/hq/index.php?app=referrals&reff=421

Have a good one folks!

Edited by dhmoose

12 hours ago, BlvckShot said:

Mobile ID: BlvckShot

Hey BlvckShot!  Thanks for replying.  I'll reach out to the right people immediately so they can contact you in game for some games.

In the meanwhile, go ahead and sign up on our website...the link is above. Once you do, we will send you an email with more information. 

Have a good one!