Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TwitchNotLaw

(X1X) I created a montage to help prove that the crashing in the inventory screen on the ONE X is caused by the 3D Model.

A few weeks back I noted in this thread on reddit: 

that it was clear to me that the 3D model that is shown in the inventory screen on the XBOX ONE X was the cause of 95% of all of the crashes that I experience when playing PUBG. I went through my twitch history and found that 33 of the 35 crashes that I've had in the last month and a half or so were indeed caused while accessing the inventory screen, and in EVERY SINGLE ONE of the crashes you can see that the 3D model does not load.

PUBG Corp, PLEASE either disable the 3D model in the inventory screen, or at least allow us the option to disable it until you have figured out how to stop this crash!

Thanks for this post.  I crash 99 out of 100 times while pulling up inventory screen.  Wish I had never upgraded from S to X.   Now I know why others don't have them same issues on their OG Xbox's.  

Hello TwitchNotLaw, thank you for the bug report submission,

I have forwarded this to the Dev team for a further Investigation.

I've crashed 3x now since I've had the X and it has all been after x# of inventory opening. Wish they would give us the option to turn off the 3D model since that is were the memory leak is.

I'm shocked this hasn't been addressed. Bumping the thread to see if we can get a response.

It's not like there is a 4 minute video showing the problem multiple times. 

Indeed, this should be on the priority list.  It would solve almost all of my crashes in game.  I can't remember the last time I crashed for any other reason than this on the X.  As the original poster suggested.  A toggle just like pc has to turn off the 3d character model would be great.

On 4/5/2018 at 2:18 PM, TwitchNotLaw said:

that it was clear to me that the 3D model that is shown in the inventory screen on the XBOX ONE X was the cause of 95% of all of the crashes that I experience when playing PUBG. I went through my twitch history and found that 33 of the 35 crashes that I've had in the last month and a half or so were indeed caused while accessing the inventory screen, and in EVERY SINGLE ONE of the crashes you can see that the 3D model does not load.

PUBG Corp, PLEASE either disable the 3D model in the inventory screen, or at least allow us the option to disable it until you have figured out how to stop this crash!

N i watched and laughed whole time... that sucked buddy.. a lot of crashes.. 

11 hours ago, TwitchNotLaw said:

Other than Nico's response on twitter that he is forwarding it on to the team, no.

Crashed yesterday with this issue. I’m going to keep bumping it up until we get a response. 

What else can we do? ?‍♂

Amen to this I posted a same type of issue a month or so ago. Just give us the option to turn off the player in inventory. It's available on pc so make it available for us on the x

On 4/5/2018 at 3:18 PM, TwitchNotLaw said:

You are so calm about your crashes ?? I rage .. lol

Xbox ONE X

Regarding inventory black screen, I don't always crash, my screen just goes black with the HUD still visible and I can still move around in the game. This is very annoying as I also get this black screen when I go to view the map as well. Please get this sorted asap as it seems pointless that I've got an XB1X and cant use it as this happens EVERY game which is starting to put me off the game now as it takes so long now it seems to get issues resolved.

I didn't see any mention of this on the list to fix.  Weird as for me, this is the biggest annoyance trying to play the game.