Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lsawesome

PUBG Mobile ammo and inventory bug

Recommended Posts

At the moment it's barely playable for me on mobile (Note8, Android 7.1.1). For a simple reason: I can't pick up stuff. Or more precisely: I pick up stuff but it's not shown in the inventory. When I pick up a backpack it won't be upgraded and when I pick up a weapon, no additional ammo will be shown in the backpack. Also no meds and bandages. So I always have to play with the stuff I picked up at the first place, that's shown. Everything later than 30 seconds won't be shown. When I drop a weapon and pick it up again, it has 0/0 ammo, even when it was loaded before. 

 

Oh and: when I leave the game, delete cache, go  back in the game and back in the very same fight, sometimes ammo is shown bit again, I'm not able to pick up other new stuff. Barely usable like this :-/ 

 

I deleted already and re-installed, I deleted all data and cache, I repaired the game through first screen, nothing works. 

Screenshot_20180404-074511.jpg

Screenshot_20180404-074544.jpg

Screenshot_20180404-074548.jpg

Screenshot_20180404-074425.jpg

Screenshot_20180404-074506.jpg

Screenshot_20180404-074407.jpg

Screenshot_20180404-074421.jpg

Screenshot_20180404-074528.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is an xbox forum and fyi , the mobile version was made by tencent games who leased the rights from Bluehole. So go find a mobile forum, and good luck. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/04/2018 at 7:06 PM, ONE800BEATDOWN said:

Wrong Section. Actually you are on the wrong website all together!!

Sorry to burst your bubble but I do believe this is the off topic section of the forum. And wrong website so we're not talking about pubg? ???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/04/2018 at 6:49 AM, Lsawesome said:

At the moment it's barely playable for me on mobile (Note8, Android 7.1.1). For a simple reason: I can't pick up stuff. Or more precisely: I pick up stuff but it's not shown in the inventory. When I pick up a backpack it won't be upgraded and when I pick up a weapon, no additional ammo will be shown in the backpack. Also no meds and bandages. So I always have to play with the stuff I picked up at the first place, that's shown. Everything later than 30 seconds won't be shown. When I drop a weapon and pick it up again, it has 0/0 ammo, even when it was loaded before. 

 

Oh and: when I leave the game, delete cache, go  back in the game and back in the very same fight, sometimes ammo is shown bit again, I'm not able to pick up other new stuff. Barely usable like this :-/ 

 

I deleted already and re-installed, I deleted all data and cache, I repaired the game through first screen, nothing works. 

Screenshot_20180404-074511.jpg

Screenshot_20180404-074544.jpg

Screenshot_20180404-074548.jpg

Screenshot_20180404-074425.jpg

Screenshot_20180404-074506.jpg

Screenshot_20180404-074407.jpg

Screenshot_20180404-074421.jpg

Screenshot_20180404-074528.jpg

Put your problem on the Google play section. Tencent will reply back.

Happy gaming in the future 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/04/2018 at 6:58 AM, c4guru said:

This is an xbox forum and fyi , the mobile version was made by tencent games who leased the rights from Bluehole. So go find a mobile forum, and good luck. 

And fyi it's a PC forum too. 

Plus this is the off topic section.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry about that,,,I must have been sleeping at the wheel not to notice which forum I was in. Peace.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CyberninjaCD said:

And fyi it's a PC forum too. 

Plus this is the off topic section.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/7/2018 at 10:06 PM, CyberninjaCD said:

Sorry to burst your bubble but I do believe this is the off topic section of the forum. And wrong website so we're not talking about pubg? ???

No bubble to burst. The OP is looking for answers to a problem he has with an UNRELATED game. He needs to take his issue to that website. Off topic would be comparing the games or something along those lines. Do you go to Duncan Donuts to complain about your Starbucks coffee?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×