Riggles

Codename: Savage Beta - Day Two Update

PUBG_Hawkinz

Message added by PUBG_Hawkinz

7 minutes ago, Johnny_Ballistic said:

I finally got a key today but when i try to log in i get server busy for the past 2 hours. did i do something wrong?

I have the same issue :(

The test server got closed. That's why you are getting "server busy errors".

The only bad thing that I've noticed so far (created the account yesterday) that there is a huge FPS drop in Riverside Town. I haven't had a change to inspect the entire map so there might be an issue with other places too.

Overall, I really like this map and the fact that there are so many trees where you can hide and shoot. 100 players on this map is decent. I would actually like all maps to be 4 by 4. 

Got tired on playing on the original maps. Looting for 20 minutes, not finding anyone all this time and before the circle gets smaller, I get shot in the back. Wasted so much time without shooting anyone.

Edited by CatalinStefanel

1 hour ago, Yahli said:

Can someone help me to solved it please?

image.png.117fafc92ee1240aa2c8c8f893b721ec.png

Read the replies - map testing has finished.

8 minutes ago, Assiduity said:

Not a fan of the new map.  Looks like something for phone users.  Very bland

Use your noggin. It's an extremely low profile and in some places completely untextured version of the map clearly being used as a CLOSED TEST to give the developers some real time feedback on the map they're creating. Surely you didn't think this was a fully released final version of the game? Surely you understand this was for testing purposes? Surely you understand the process of what you even signed up for, given the fact you had to create a test key and downloaded a separate, alpha "experimental" version of the game?

• Like 2

FYI servers closed ~ 16 hours ago.

When are the servers opening?
Open: April 2nd 7PM PDT / April 3rd 4AM CEST / April 3rd 11AM KST
Close: April 5th 4AM PDT / April 5th  1PM CEST / April 5th 8PM KST

Would be good to know if/when they are opening again or is Savage going straight to Test in the next day or two?

Savage will be back soon.

Thanks for playing :) The feedback was great and is helping us shape the future of the map.

• Like 1