Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jmarshal82

Fatal Live Error System

I only recently purchased this game - last week of March.  I can play exactly 1 game.  After the game is over, I get an Xbox Live Error message (xbox:Fatal_Live_Error_System).  I called Xbox support and they couldn't help me.  I searched online and other people had this issue but back in december and January.  Is there anything I can do to resolve this issue?

Check you network setting on Xbox live reset router or hardwire if using wifi. I have this happen when my network is acting up like my NATS closed. 

Thanks.  I called Xbox Support and we tested all things router.  NAT Open.  Upload and Download speeds are good (fiber optics)  Unplugged xbox for 3 minutes.  Reinstalled game.  None of these things worked, so I'm not sure what to do next.

Just to update. I filed a ticket with their support. I mentioned I had already contacted Xbox support about this issue. Their response was an email linking to the Xbox trouble shooting web page. What a joke. If you figure it out let me know. At this point I just want my money back for a broken item. 

This usually happens to me from time to time, nothing wrong with my network or anything, i just end up dashboarding and restarting the game and it starts working again.

I get this every time my wife logs on to play on her XBL account (on our OG xbox one, while i'm on the X on my own XBL acct) and every time she logs off, but once i reboot the game after either instance of that Fatal Error I'm good until the next time she logs back on or off again. 

For those still having issues, this is what finally worked for me. Apparently an update to the xbox didn't want to push through so I had to reset my Xbox settings. Make sure to select keep my games and apps when doing this option. It didn't take long and it pushed through the patch. 

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults

On 4/9/2018 at 10:27 PM, MichaeLionheart said:

This usually happens to me from time to time, nothing wrong with my network or anything, i just end up dashboarding and restarting the game and it starts working again.

I have the same issue and this is how I resolve it as well.

On 4/18/2018 at 9:19 AM, jmarshal82 said:

For those still having issues, this is what finally worked for me. Apparently an update to the xbox didn't want to push through so I had to reset my Xbox settings. Make sure to select keep my games and apps when doing this option. It didn't take long and it pushed through the patch. 

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults

This worked for me as well. It seems the only way to force the last update through was by doing a factory reset on my console. Thank Jmarshal82

Have had the same issue for weeks now. I've tried everything mentioned here. In addition to the pubg errors I also can't connect to private chats anymore. I've tried a forced reset, opening ports, resetting NATs, IP's, assigning all sorts of confusing IT things, called xbox twice (They're idiots! One guy said my issue was because I was plugged into a surge protector), called my ISP, Ive reset caches, re downloaded the games.....nothing. Very frustrating. So far it only seems to be getting worst the more I try to do stuff.  I will say resetting the xbox completely worked for about a day, then back to errors. In addition to the fatal live system error I get the "We couldn't get your last saved data" and I play that game over and over. I don't know what else to do, honestly thinking about tossing the xbox into the river out my back door. 

2 hours ago, Scoutsniper687 said:

Have had the same issue for weeks now. I've tried everything mentioned here. In addition to the pubg errors I also can't connect to private chats anymore. I've tried a forced reset, opening ports, resetting NATs, IP's, assigning all sorts of confusing IT things, called xbox twice (They're idiots! One guy said my issue was because I was plugged into a surge protector), called my ISP, Ive reset caches, re downloaded the games.....nothing. Very frustrating. So far it only seems to be getting worst the more I try to do stuff.  I will say resetting the xbox completely worked for about a day, then back to errors. In addition to the fatal live system error I get the "We couldn't get your last saved data" and I play that game over and over. I don't know what else to do, honestly thinking about tossing the xbox into the river out my back door. 

Same here... tried everything. Reset worked for one day. Very frustrating, only game I have an issue with. 

My brothers in Baton Rouge and Boston don't have this issue, but I'm in Houston and I do... not sure whats going on. I even upped my internet speed to see if this would work... sadly. I wish the devs would just admit that there's an issue or server overload..or something