Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PredatorJuice

New vehicle suggestion

1 hour ago, PredatorJuice said:

Jet skis are definitely in the game pal just quite rare. 

I found and used a jet ski once so far, so it definitely exists, but there must be very few of them, much less than regular motorboat

On ‎14‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 10:17 AM, PredatorJuice said:

Subz3r0 what is it you are confused about?

Nothing mate sorry , I found the jet ski  just before, i was like :o .    ther's probably only one in all the Island 

I'm not sure how close the PUBG Mobile game is to the original (vehicle locations that is) but I did see one just off the container area at military island. The rest of the mobile game is very close to the Xbox one version. 

My squad and I have been talking about how good it would be if the tractors were drivable. Very slow vehicle, max of about 30kph but able to withstand more gunfire. 

18 minutes ago, knot_gillty said:

My squad and I have been talking about how good it would be if the tractors were drivable. Very slow vehicle, max of about 30kph but able to withstand more gunfire. 

a sniper would kill you easy, you are slow high and open 

3 hours ago, PredatorJuice said:
Get on PUBG Mobile mate it brilliant. 

if I Iook for pubg in store , it says that it's only for xbox one , I have a Lumia 

wp_ss_20180319_0001.png

4 minutes ago, Subz3r0 said:

a sniper would kill you easy, you are slow high and open 

wp_ss_20180319_0001.png

I’m happy with that though. It would be a chance a lot of people would be willing to make. The tractor would be a slightly quicker way to the circle than on foot but still a dangerous one. 

i think they should do a slighty different game with different veichles, not an exact copy of pc version. 

On 3/12/2018 at 8:07 AM, PredatorJuice said:

How about shitty old bus for transport, slow, a big target with a crap turning circle. Just an alternate idea but it would be everyone's least favourite choice but needs must a lot of the time. It would also make it difficult to run people over with the poor turning circle. Also if people shoot out the tyres the bus would most likely flip and cause damage to the occupants.

u do relize the new map miramar has hippy busses on it and the new map releases for xbox within next month or so??

1 hour ago, srb85 said:

what like this one from the miramar map?

57a4d26e-d9ab-4981-bf83-e3fddb01bc1f.jpg

thanks for  pointing this out... this will release early spring... its rumoured patch 11 could have it

2 hours ago, NA SHLEDANOU said:

u do relize the new map miramar has hippy busses on it and the new map releases for xbox within next month or so??

If you are referring to the ones pictured above they aren't the type of bus I was thinking of. I was thinking of something like the below, hence why I said a poor turning circle and very slow, a last choice to get you to the circle, a bullet magnet but when needs must. And like the other guy said your squad could use it as mobile cover. Not everyone like the idea but I just thought I'd put it out there.

11121320783_bae3f7f5af_b.jpg

You'll have click the 'Allow apps from unknown sources' to install it as it's coming from a Canadian app store again it's not been released in the UK yet but at least you can play around with the settings a bit. I'd recommend putting the graphics on Full HD and in customisation of the graphics set it to Detailed. Looks very good on the mobile, however not all phones can do this you'll need to have a newer phone. My mate has an S7 and he can't change his graphics, that being said the textures on his aren't as good as mine but the game runs very smooth on both of our devices. 

On 13/03/2018 at 7:58 PM, PredatorJuice said:

And how is that different from a bus from a town. Only this one may be able to withstand more damage but is more vulnerable, you are suggesting what is essentially a very fast and manoeuvrable tank. I'm sorry but you have made a seriously poor suggestion. Try better next time. 

He suggested a Humvee and you suggested a bus yet his was the seriously poor suggestion?  

Your bus idea doesn't do anything for me.  A big slow lumbering mass,  prone to flipping over if the tyres are shot all encapsulated on something that turns slower than milk?  Not for me thanks.  Would rather have roller skates than that.... and I don't want roller skates.

Nobody would want it! That's exactly the point, if you have no chance of getting to the circle and all you can find is a bus or a tractor (as somebody else suggested) you'd take it just to get to the circle then ditch as soon as you can. Or just die of pride. I respect your opinion that you don't like the idea. Fair enough but I think quite a few people are missing the point entirely.

Maybe they're not missing the point.  It could be just that the idea just hasn't gone over very well all.  There will always be people against any idea though but that shouldn't stop anybody from putting them forward.  Regardless of anybody's dick-ish reply.  And yes I'm including mine in that ... I just really like the "I've seen milk turn quicker" line, aimed at really big slow people trying to play football, that I saw an opportunity and took it.

From my experience on this forum the vast majority of people are against every idea that is put forward. This is not a dig at you by the way. I also disagree with some suggestions namely any that are trying to turn it into Battlefield. I like Battlefield but this game doesn't need to be turned into that game. I just thought I'd put the idea forward some people like it some don't. And I'm quite happy with that. As for whatever his name was who suggested the Humvee, we were having a disagreement and he started sending abusive messages. I actually don't give a toss about his Humvee, just think he's a dick head.

2 hours ago, PredatorJuice said:

we were having a disagreement and he started sending abusive messages.

Don't argue with an idiot ... they will beat you with experience every time!