Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PredatorJuice

New vehicle suggestion

How about shitty old bus for transport, slow, a big target with a crap turning circle. Just an alternate idea but it would be everyone's least favourite choice but needs must a lot of the time. It would also make it difficult to run people over with the poor turning circle. Also if people shoot out the tyres the bus would most likely flip and cause damage to the occupants.

19 minutes ago, Jc4412 said:

Eh. Not a fan of this 

I forgot to add the bus would be able to take more damage than other vehicles which would be the only positive about this. Do you have any suggestions?

18 hours ago, PredatorJuice said:

I forgot to add the bus would be able to take more damage than other vehicles which would be the only positive about this. Do you have any suggestions?

“Shitty old bus, slow, big target with a crap turning radius” 

that does not sound like something people would enjoy having added to a game. The most amount of players you will be playing with is 3 additional. There’s no sense in having such a “shitty old” vehicle who’s sole purpose is to accommodate large groups of people, when at most it’s 4 man teams. Sorry not sold on this. 

You've missed the point, it was never meant to be a first choice vehicle, it was meant for a "we're fucked if we don't get on that piece of shit bus and get out of here" scenario. But I guess you are so awesome you've never been in that situation.

Just now, PredatorJuice said:

You've missed the point, it was never meant to be a first choice vehicle, it was meant for a "we're fucked if we don't get on that piece of shit bus and get out of here" scenario. But I guess you are so awesome you've never been in that situation.

Why waste time adding that when time can be better spent on improvements ? 

1 minute ago, Jc4412 said:

Why waste time adding that when time can be better spent on improvements ? 

I agree but the makers of the game took the time to add jet skis recently so why not this. Wasn't it you who suggested the Hummvee?

5 hours ago, PredatorJuice said:

I agree but the makers of the game took the time to add jet skis recently so why not this. Wasn't it you who suggested the Hummvee?

Yes it was me who suggested that. There is a military base, so why not put a hummvee in the game? I’m not talking about one that’s armored with a .50 cal on top of it. No, just a regular hummvee. But something that can withstand a little more damage than a Dacia 

And how is that different from a bus from a town. Only this one may be able to withstand more damage but is more vulnerable, you are suggesting what is essentially a very fast and manoeuvrable tank. I'm sorry but you have made a seriously poor suggestion. Try better next time. 

57 minutes ago, PredatorJuice said:

And how is that different from a bus from a town. Only this one may be able to withstand more damage but is more vulnerable, you are suggesting what is essentially a very fast and manoeuvrable tank. I'm sorry but you have made a seriously poor suggestion. Try better next time. 

Are you seriously  restarted? Do you know what a fucking hummvee is? No like seriously, do you know what a hummvee is? Because  it is nothing like a tank. Moron. Your stupid bus idea is a waste of time that developers can you use to actually improve the game. Not put a pointless vehicle in that 3 squads can load up and go to school together. Maybe you should try better next time and not come up with such retarded suggestions

3 hours ago, Jc4412 said:

Are you seriously  restarted? Do you know what a fucking hummvee is? No like seriously, do you know what a hummvee is? Because  it is nothing like a tank. Moron. Your stupid bus idea is a waste of time that developers can you use to actually improve the game. Not put a pointless vehicle in that 3 squads can load up and go to school together. Maybe you should try better next time and not come up with such retarded suggestions

Ha! Ha! Ha! Please stop, you are making me laugh so much it hurts. Sorry to have upset you so much maybe you are a child after all. Maybe you should try Pokémon. 

3 hours ago, PredatorJuice said:

Ha! Ha! Ha! Please stop, you are making me laugh so much it hurts. Sorry to have upset you so much maybe you are a child after all. Maybe you should try Pokémon. 

Okay please, I refute your insult of pokemon. That game will always be my favorite, despite that I'm 24 almost 25. 

I've personally never played it my favourite was Goldeneye or MGS1. I could play that game forever. Wasn't really an insult, Pokémon is a kids game.

1 hour ago, PredatorJuice said:

I've personally never played it my favourite was Goldeneye or MGS1. I could play that game forever. Wasn't really an insult, Pokémon is a kids game.

It is indeed not only a child's game, but anyones game. Rated e for everyone not k for kids ? I'm expecting my first child and I still love Pokemon. Adults created Pokemon.

6 hours ago, AV8er said:

Eh, a bus wouldn't be too bad. Mobile cover too

I hadn't thought of that aspect, it would make a great addition to gameplay if used for the purpose you just described. I can just imagine the firefights it would be a lot of fun. Thanks pal.

52 minutes ago, AV8er said:

It is indeed not only a child's game, but anyones game. Rated e for everyone not k for kids ? I'm expecting my first child and I still love Pokemon. Adults created Pokemon.

Congratulations mate look forward to some sleepless nights. Trust me I know. I've got nothing against Pokémon just that guy has suggested I play a different game purely because we have a difference of opinion. I was just trying to wind him up. Good luck with the little one when it arrives. 

I also think the bus idea is a brilliant idea, that's thinking outside the box predator juice. I congratulate you. JC4412 you must have shit for brains if you think in this day and age someone wouldn't understand the difference between a tank and humvee. What predator juice was stating is that a humvee is built like a tank, being a war time vehicle and all. This game will be better off without idiots like yourself .

2 hours ago, PredatorJuice said:

I hadn't thought of that aspect, it would make a great addition to gameplay if used for the purpose you just described. I can just imagine the firefights it would be a lot of fun. Thanks pal.

Oh I could only imagine bridge blocks with busses

19 hours ago, PredatorJuice said:

Are you serious? I thought you were kidding in the other post

10 minutes ago, Subz3r0 said:

Are you serious? I thought you were kidding in the other post

Jet skis are definitely in the game pal just quite rare. 

41 minutes ago, AV8er said:

Oh I could only imagine bridge blocks with busses

No more so than when people stick three cars across the bridge. It would just take a long time to get the bus into position with the poor turning circle it would leave you a sitting duck whilst you try to get it where you want.