Sign in to follow this  
Blubanshee

No game Volume through headset

So this randomly happened yesterday out of nowhere and I have checked every sound option imaginable three times over, I either seem to get insanely low volume to the point where I can only hear the occasional gunshot, which sounds really distant or I can't hear any volume at all. Every other application I have works fine through my headset, and PUB works fine through my speakers, but for some reason just won't work through my headset. Any ideas? 

Hello Mate welcome to the forums try checking out this thread it might resolve your issue. If not post your pc specs.

Cheers man, nah that's not the issue I'm having,

Pc specs:

WIndows 10 64 bit 

I7-4770k 3.50GHz

8GB RAM

MSI Geforce GTX 1080

2 hours ago, Blubanshee said:

So this randomly happened yesterday out of nowhere and I have checked every sound option imaginable three times over, I either seem to get insanely low volume to the point where I can only hear the occasional gunshot, which sounds really distant or I can't hear any volume at all. Every other application I have works fine through my headset, and PUB works fine through my speakers, but for some reason just won't work through my headset. Any ideas? 

Can I get your PC specs and headset type? :-) 

Just now, Blubanshee said:

Pc specs are as above and my headset is a: Sades A55 :)

How old is the headset ? is it just PUBG that is only effected, when about's do you lose your sound; is it on launch?

I think the headset is from 2013, but I have only had it about two weeks. Yeah its just PUBG, and from launch there is no sound 

18 minutes ago, Blubanshee said:

I think the headset is from 2013, but I have only had it about two weeks. Yeah its just PUBG, and from launch there is no sound 

Defiantly Sounds like an issue Sorry for the Pun Lol; i would look around different forums posts or go external websites and see what they did, or wait for a patch release for a fix. In the mean time hopefully someone gets back to you with an idea how to fix this issue. I hope i was some assistance to you at least.

Edited by Aldawgs
  • Like 1

Aha a good pun is nothing to apologise for :') Yeah so far I've only managed to find one other person with the same issue so I have no idea what it is, appreciate you trying to help though man!

• Like 1

Just now, Blubanshee said:

Aha a good pun is nothing to apologise for :') Yeah so far I've only managed to find one other person with the same issue so I have no idea what it is, appreciate you trying to help though man!

No worries Man Best of Luck!