Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheBusDriver

Less crashing ?

Don't want to jinx it, but I must have played a couple of dozen games today, and my X hasn't crashed once !

Anybody else getting a lot less crashing ?

3 minutes ago, Andymh5 said:

Mine crashed 5th game

Havent been able to play after patch #9, but reading this makes me sad.....

3 minutes ago, HenrikH said:

Havent been able to play after patch #9, but reading this makes me sad.....

The patch is a good one it's just the crashing is still there.  Although I didn't play that many games so I can't honestly say that it's more common now.

About 20 games on the X with zero crashes and that includes a fast blast through swampy water on a bike where it always crashed.

I was playing with 2 friends and I crashed 2 times (while driving one time) and my friend one time (was driving too).

Game after, the 3rd player crashed while driving.

i have the xbox one X and my friend not.

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AqVOiTy5NqT7ilrKUo-0gcSEGswf

The last 5 games! Im on an S..but its waaaaaayyyyy worse than the last patch.....video..well because ppl say it doesnt happen and we are just trolling..all of my crashes are right at the beginning.....buildings before I started crashing were perfect for about 5 rounds....then well, now 1/2 dont EVER finish rendering....and sometimes they just never render in period.....fps, input lag and rubber banding for sure better..but rendering/crashing is way worse......had 5 near perfect performing rounds....and now its back to square one..just at 30fps lol Cuurently putting an entire video together for the rendering crashing issues

It's still going to crash just way less, they never stated all the crashes have been fixed! IMO this is a issue this game is going to have for awhile it's really about them trying to manage and reduce crashes as much as possible. But as of right now I'm real happy with this patch, the improvements out weigh the negative issues brought after the patch (Footsteps being doubled, auto revival after a team mate starts a revive and stops). The game just feels and looks way smoother. The real test will be in like a week or so because usually the servers will bog down after a week or so after a reset/patch.

12 minutes ago, MurderOne said:

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AqVOiTy5NqT7ilrKUo-0gcSEGswf

The last 5 games! Im on an S..but its waaaaaayyyyy worse than the last patch.....video..well because ppl say it doesnt happen and we are just trolling..all of my crashes are right at the beginning.....buildings before I started crashing were perfect for about 5 rounds....then well, now 1/2 dont EVER finish rendering....and sometimes they just never render in period.....fps, input lag and rubber banding for sure better..but rendering/crashing is way worse......had 5 near perfect performing rounds....and now its back to square one..just at 30fps lol Cuurently putting an entire video together for the rendering crashing issues

Hey it's time to renew your gold! And to say the crashing is worse after the patch is just stupid at this point in time. I honestly don't know how it could of gotten much worse than it was before the patch. Just my opinion but I honestly feel that after just playing it for a few hrs after the patch and not crashing once is a MAJOR improvement

3 minutes ago, DaZooKidd said:

Hey it's time to renew your gold! And to say the crashing is worse after the patch is just stupid at this point in time. I honestly don't know how it could of gotten much worse than it was before the patch. Just my opinion but I honestly feel that after just playing it for a few hrs after the patch and not crashing once is a MAJOR improvement

This is on my end bro....ppl asked how the crashing was for them, and I just replied how it was....I played 5 straight perfect performing rounds...then poof....cant get past a min or two after my feet touch the ground before I crash....prior to this patch....I crashed once every 5-10 rounds....so absolutely way worse on my end...btw 5 straight crashes.. and Im good...Xbox is off! PUBG@144fps it is! lol