Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paneross

PUBG Corp has become the Bungie of community interaction.

Look how well it turned out for Bungie. Not talking to your community can ruin your Co and stock values.

We need dev communication somewhere. Just look at their Twitter all their posts and comments are toward PC players.

Stop putting PC first. FOCUS on console now that daddy Microsoft owns you. Get console on par with PC, with very little time updating between versions. Wildcard was able to do it for Ark Survival Evolved and that's a much smaller studio. 

You obviously need to be on these forums a bit more if you are making stupid accusations.  The dev PUBG_RoboDanjal is on here pretty much daily answering people.  

1 minute ago, Andymh5 said:

You obviously need to be on these forums a bit more if you are making stupid accusations.  The dev PUBG_RoboDanjal is on here pretty much daily answering people.  

Dev tracker for proof? I'm here more than he is.

We are on the forums, but you have to remember that there are many more of you than there are of us.  We simply cannot respond to every post or comment that is made.  

That being said, please ensure that your threads are following the rules of the forum as well as your replies. 

29 minutes ago, PUBG_RoboDanjal said:

We are on the forums, but you have to remember that there are many more of you than there are of us.  We simply cannot respond to every post or comment that is made.  

That being said, please ensure that your threads are following the rules of the forum as well as your replies. 

Thanks for your response on this. However....

As community we've been trying to get an official response regarding mouse and keyboard on console. Thousands of players are using emulator to bypass the guards put in place to prevent this. M&K offers enough of an advantage over those using controllers it can easily be considered cheating. We aren't on a witch hunt against these users but rather are there going to be steps taken to prevent the use of these devices, or can they be detected and these users be put in their own servers?

Bottom line, controller users should only be playing against other controllers.

Regards,

1 minute ago, Paneross said:

Thanks for your response on this. However....

As community we've been trying to get an official response regarding mouse and keyboard on console. Thousands of players are using emulator to bypass the guards put in place to prevent this. M&K offers enough of an advantage over those using controllers it can easily be considered cheating. We aren't on a witch hunt against these users but rather are there going to be steps taken to prevent the use of these devices, or can they be detected and these users be put in their own servers?

Bottom line, controller users should only be playing against other controllers.

Regards,

We have been gathering in-game information regarding Third Party device usage over the past few months. Although usage of these devices is statistically very low, fair gameplay is core to our experience, and we will be communicating our plan to curb the use of these devices soon.

1 minute ago, PUBG_RoboDanjal said:

We have been gathering in-game information regarding Third Party device usage over the past few months. Although usage of these devices is statistically very low, fair gameplay is core to our experience, and we will be communicating our plan to curb the use of these devices soon.

I dont expect you to know the answer or even really spend time to get it .. but if you happen to know off the top of your head. 

What % of players are using M&K on xbox in PUBG?

( i would prefer this number on a daily basis as there are many people that played it once with a controller and never again, but the guys that are using M&K i imagine play every day. so while over all the % might be lower because of the 10 million users you only have 100,000 M&K players. those 100k might play everyday, thus 100k of 3 million daily is a different %.  hope that makes sense.)

Also... please keep in mind that XIM is about to release a new version due to demand they had for the old one they stopped selling . the new is called the "APEX"?. supposedly being released in the next month.  thus there might be an influx of new M&K in the march/april time frame.

26 minutes ago, PUBG_RoboDanjal said:

Thank you for this answer. We look forward to this plan announcement!

13 minutes ago, phoztech said:

I dont expect you to know the answer or even really spend time to get it .. but if you happen to know off the top of your head. 

What % of players are using M&K on xbox in PUBG?

( i would prefer this number on a daily basis as there are many people that played it once with a controller and never again, but the guys that are using M&K i imagine play every day. so while over all the % might be lower because of the 10 million users you only have 100,000 M&K players. those 100k might play everyday, thus 100k of 3 million daily is a different %.  hope that makes sense.)

Also... please keep in mind that XIM is about to release a new version due to demand they had for the old one they stopped selling . the new is called the "APEX"?. supposedly being released in the next month.  thus there might be an influx of new M&K in the march/april time frame.

Last I saw, the Apex had a release date of August. Unless they changed it.

M&K users are much lower than people think, it’s just the cry of the baddies that can’t believe that their amazing aim didn’t kill the guy they where shooting at. 

1 hour ago, PUBG_RoboDanjal said:

You should release the percentage stats so people can ease on the whole m/kb boogeyman thing that has been rampant on this forum.  

10 minutes ago, Herkz said:

M&K users are much lower than people think, it’s just the cry of the baddies that can’t believe that their amazing aim didn’t kill the guy they where shooting at. 

Much higher than you think. Visit the manufactures of each different brand and browse the forums for a quick minute. Some have dedicated pages for PUBG on console. Their numbers are larger than you would expect 

Just now, headspawn said:

You should release the percentage stats so people can ease on the whole m/kb boogeyman thing that has been rampant on this forum.  

Per match of 100 people there's realistically 10-20 easily. 

3 hours ago, Paneross said:

Look how well it turned out for Bungie. Not talking to your community can ruin your Co and stock values.

We need dev communication somewhere. Just look at their Twitter all their posts and comments are toward PC players.

Stop putting PC first. FOCUS on console now that daddy Microsoft owns you. Get console on par with PC, with very little time updating between versions. Wildcard was able to do it for Ark Survival Evolved and that's a much smaller studio. 

Stop with the nonsense.

2 minutes ago, Paneross said:

I'm sorry but I don't believe that for a second.

3 minutes ago, Paneross said:

Probably more like 1 or 2, if that.

3 minutes ago, xSMOKEx 20 said:

Probably more like 1 or 2, if that.

Sales and support for K&M for PUBG console dispute that.

Sales and support for K&M for PUBG console dispute that.

So you're estimating that there are roughly 400,000 to 800,000 users using KB+M? Probably not even that many people using Elite controllers, lol.

3 hours ago, Paneross said:

It's 2 different teams.

4 minutes ago, xSMOKEx 20 said:

So you're estimating that there are roughly 400,000 to 800,000 users using KB+M? Probably not even that many people using Elite controllers, lol.

It wouldn't be impossible would it?

16 minutes ago, Paneross said:

If that's the case, they are terrible and should go back to using a controller. 

It wouldn't be impossible would it?

Of course it's not impossible, but I don't think it is a realistic scenario either. I don't feel like I've run into one person in my playtime that I would have called out as using KB+M.