Shauny Boy

Mouse and keyboard on xbox??

16 horas atrás, JJMILLI22 disse:

I got killed by a guy the other night. With a tommy single shot. 250m on the run never missed a shot. After he killed me i messaged him and asked him how. He openly admitted to using m/k and said hes been doing it since pubg came out. Then proceeded to call me a fucking noob. Well i reported the clip and his message. His xbox live account was perm band. You wanna use keyboard and mouse go play on PC.  

Yeah righ... Message me and I'll open admit too and I'll prove to everyone that you are lying! Wolf Lord BR. That's my gamer tag.

• Like 1

Bluehole want fair gameplay, he can block Xim user but he does not do it.  This is one of the things that users have been asking for a long time. Did Pubg lose a very large part of the players through this? Currently, I do not want to play it.

4 minutos atrás, Zombisztajn disse:

Bluehole want fair gameplay, he can block Xim user but he does not do it.  This is one of the things that users have been asking for a long time. Did Pubg lose a very large part of the players through this? Currently, I do not want to play it.

It's because it's not OP! The only group of people that think it's OP are the people that have never used it.

Just now, Bolsonaro said:

It's because it's not OP! The only group of people that think it's OP are the people that have never used it.

Yes, this is OP, we don't have aim assist in this game so mouse is more precise in shooting.

4 minutes ago, Bolsonaro said:

Below is an earlier message from a confessed M&K user that gives a good level of detail of why it is OP......in the right hands...............i assume you go by the pseudonym Captain Potato at the weekends?

image.png.898d56b8ef4e7b88f9268136ff87856a.png

• Like 1

32 minutos atrás, MajorClagNut disse:

Below is an earlier message from a confessed M&K user that gives a good level of detail of why it is OP......in the right hands...............i assume you go by the pseudonym Captain Potato at the weekends?

image.png.898d56b8ef4e7b88f9268136ff87856a.png

LOL! Just go at the forums, xim forums, Facebook groups, and others like that where people use mouse and keyboard and you will see that pubg has the worse experience with mouse and keyboard! I use the best emulator xim, and PUBG is one of the worse mouse and keyboard (emulated) I've ever played. I use mouse and keyboard on consoles since Xbox 360, it's not OP, it's fair. A good controller player doesn't loose to a good MK console player. They play equally.

• Haha 1
  • RIP 1

3 minutes ago, Bolsonaro said:

LOL! Just go at the forums, xim forums, Facebook groups, and others like that where people use mouse and keyboard and you will see that pubg has the worse experience with mouse and keyboard! I use the best emulator xim, and PUBG is one of the worse mouse and keyboard (emulated) I've ever played. I use mouse and keyboard on consoles since Xbox 360, it's not OP, it's fair. A good controller player doesn't loose to a good MK console player. They play equally.

Then why bother?

1 hora atrás, MajorClagNut disse:

Then why bother?

Cause, even not giving me advantage, I really like playing with mouse and keyboard... I'm used to it, and can't aim with controller... Go to YouTube and watch all MK streamers, on console, and see if any one of them are exceptionally good... The best players use controller....

4 minutes ago, Bolsonaro said:

I really like playing with mouse and keyboard... I'm used to it, and can't aim with controller

So, you (specifically you) gain an advantage by using M&K. If you used a controller you would have poor aim going into gun fights and you would lose more of them.

12 minutes ago, Bolsonaro said:

Cause, even not giving me advantage, I really like playing with mouse and keyboard... I'm used to it, and can't aim with controller... Go to YouTube and watch all MK streamers, on console, and see if any one of them are exceptionally good... The best players use controller....

Go to PC or try use controller, you play on console. Console need controller not M&K uhhh....

57 minutos atrás, Zombisztajn disse:

Go to PC or try use controller, you play on console. Console need controller not M&K uhhh....

Realy? Dude... I want to curse but I don't want to get bunned... The mouse and keyboard on xbox, emulated with xim, is not even close to PC....

1 hora atrás, MajorClagNut disse:

So, you (specifically you) gain an advantage by using M&K. If you used a controller you would have poor aim going into gun fights and you would lose more of them.

But I can't overplay a good controller player

3 hours ago, Bolsonaro said:

Yeah righ... Message me and I'll open admit too and I'll prove to everyone that you are lying! Wolf Lord BR. That's my gamer tag.

Are you saying im lying?

12 minutes ago, Bolsonaro said:

But I can't overplay a good controller player

Irrelevant, you gain an advantage whilst claiming it gives you no advantage..............my hair is a bird. 

Edited by MajorClagNut

I agree with most of what xboxMnK said except the comparison of sensitivities with halo 2. Halo 2 (10 sense) felt insanely high, 20 sense in pubg still feels really sluggish to me 

Comparatively, I played a lot against H2 pro's. My Br shot was on fire 2005 nashville MLG but I couldnt bring myself to bump the sense up from (1-2). These days I couldnt even imagine playing a game with slow sense 

39 minutos atrás, JJMILLI22 disse:

Are you saying im lying?

Yes I am! No one get banned cause use MK! I can prove it!

2 minutes ago, Bolsonaro said:

Ok whatever you say there fella. 

12 minutos atrás, Bolsonaro disse:

Xim has been sold for over ten years.

No one has ever been or will be banned for using a mouse and keyboard.

It is a waste of time to spend energy on this subject.

29 minutes ago, Bolsonaro said:

Thats my bad the guy got banned from Pubg for cheating. Proof

20190205_092239.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

@PUBG_Andymh5

As mentioned in this text (https://www.digitaltrends.com/gami ng/playerunknown-battlegrounds-xbox-one-keyboard-support/)

In the Quote below, Microsoft says that the devs Have the own Control about the Mnk usage. Did something Change here?

"Xbox vice president Mike Ybarra addressed the issue in February. He said that instead of disabling keyboard support, Microsoft would leave the decision up to developers to implement APIs that detect and disable third-party Keyboards" 

The developer RoboDanjal said in march that it´s a plan to disable third-party keyboards

"We have been gathering in-game information regarding Third Party device usage over the past few months. Although usage of these devices is statistically very low, fair gameplay is core to our experience, and we will be communicating our plan to curb the use of these devices soon."

So my question would be: 

Is it still a target of PUBG to guarantee a fair gameplay, is it a Prio B due to fixes (which would be totally understandable) or do you think it doesnt give an Advantage to Mnk users?

Thanks and best regards,

Btw I appreciate your work for the community and what you´re doing!

(https://twitter.com/RoboDanjal/status/975297148274270208?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^975297148274270208&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.altchar.com%2Fgames-news%2F564250%2Fpubg-devs-want-to-remove-keyboard-and-mouse-use-from-xbox-one)

4 minutes ago, ShowtekRampage said:

@PUBG_Andymh5

As mentioned in this text (https://www.digitaltrends.com/gami ng/playerunknown-battlegrounds-xbox-one-keyboard-support/)

In the Quote below, Microsoft says that the devs Have the own Control about the Mnk usage. Did something Change here?

"Xbox vice president Mike Ybarra addressed the issue in February. He said that instead of disabling keyboard support, Microsoft would leave the decision up to developers to implement APIs that detect and disable third-party Keyboards" 

The developer RoboDanjal said in march that it´s a plan to disable third-party keyboards

"We have been gathering in-game information regarding Third Party device usage over the past few months. Although usage of these devices is statistically very low, fair gameplay is core to our experience, and we will be communicating our plan to curb the use of these devices soon."

So my question would be: 

Is it still a target of PUBG to guarantee a fair gameplay, is it a Prio B due to fixes (which would be totally understandable) or do you think it doesnt give an Advantage to Mnk users?

Thanks and best regards,

Btw I appreciate your work for the community and what you´re doing!

(https://twitter.com/RoboDanjal/status/975297148274270208?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^975297148274270208&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.altchar.com%2Fgames-news%2F564250%2Fpubg-devs-want-to-remove-keyboard-and-mouse-use-from-xbox-one)

We have stated previously that keyboard and mouse usage on Xbox is very low and the chances of you being placed in a match with someone using these devices is as small as a percentage of a percent.  We want to create a fair gaming experience for all our players and we have tools currently in place that can identify third party devices that enable keyboard and mouse functionality in PUBG.  We will continue to monitor the usage of these devices and take the appropriate steps to maintain a fair experience for everyone, keeping in mind that we do not want to deter players that may have accessibility issues from using their devices and playing PUBG.  Thanks!

• Like 1
  • RIP 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

We have stated previously that keyboard and mouse usage on Xbox is very low and the chances of you being placed in a match with someone using these devices is as small as a percentage of a percent.  We want to create a fair gaming experience for all our players and we have tools currently in place that can identify third party devices that enable keyboard and mouse functionality in PUBG.  We will continue to monitor the usage of these devices and take the appropriate steps to maintain a fair experience for everyone, keeping in mind that we do not want to deter players that may have accessibility issues from using their devices and playing PUBG.  Thanks!

In the final rounds there is a lot more than just a percent of a percent mathematically speaking

On 2/5/2019 at 9:29 AM, lephilou said:

In the final rounds there is a lot more than just a percent of a percent mathematically speaking

it's me I'm back! what's the salty conversation about today? 

• Haha 1

Em 05/02/2019 at 12:24, JJMILLI22 disse:

Thats my bad the guy got banned from Pubg for cheating. Proof

20190205_092239.jpg

That's on PC lier! LOL..... Shame on you lier! No one is banned cause use xim! NO ONE!

I would still be bad at pubg even with mouse and keyboard and have never used M&K since I first started gaming playing zx spectrum. 

Would be weird playing with one too. Anyway, how can you tell if someone has M&K?!