Shauny Boy

Mouse and keyboard on xbox??

37 minutes ago, Stuffedcrust21 said:

I don't think we've suddenly had a massive increase in K&M players... I bet the percentage is tiny, I mean do you really think every squad you come across is using K&M? I'm terrible with a K&M, played a couple pubg on pc and I struggle with leaning and moving at the same time(need to practice) which has been screwing me over... Connected my Xbox controller and got a 5kill dinner in squads... I don't think it's as bad as your making out but that's my opinion, maybe good players have come back for vikendi or just the general skill has increased who knows? But sure, if it's detected then it 100% should be separated 

I’ll admit I am exaggerating a bit cause it’s not every single squad obviously. But I do believe the percentage is rising quickly. The urge for good M&k users to take advantage of it is just too strong. All I’m asking is they quickly find a solution to it before it becomes a major issue. 

2 hours ago, KiefTrev said:

It’s come to my attention that more and more people are starting to use mouse and keyboard to play on Xbox. I used to read about this issue a few months ago and kinda wrote it off cause I was still consistently getting kills and dinners so I didn’t see the problem. But now it seems like some new product has been released that allows PC/M&k players to come over and completely demolish us controller players. In the last week or two I’ve noticed a drastic increase  in most of my enemies skill level. Shit that never used to happen before like getting 3/4 of our squad getting knocked from a moving vehicle by an m24. I get it if we just run into one elite squad each match but now it’s as if every single squad we run into are complete pros. What’s happening is similar to all the tryhards who bought pubg on ps4 to kill all the noobs except now it’s PC players coming to Xbox because it now supports M&k. In the next patch we need to make a lobby splitter and a way to separate M&k from Controllers TOP PRIORITY.  Someone’s gonna say “why don’t you just get M&k and quit complaining” and to that, I say f*** off. 

Like I said in another thread about M&K.

Get good at the game and stop making the excuse that it's M&K, when in reality it's just a way better player with a controller slapping you.

The reason you're probably thinking this is due to the leader boards/ mmr resetting, meaning you're gonna get mixed with better players, until those better players climb the boards and gain higher mmr then you.

Edited by Critic

I don’t believe it to be that bad, I play Duos with the wife, with controllers and do well. Pull in more than our share of chicken.

Radar Hack is the real problem 

There has been people wanting something done about radar and MnK since launch. Safe to say if nothings happen since then ain’t shit happening.

3 minutes ago, GoodFella GotEm said:

There has been people wanting something done about radar and MnK since launch. Safe to say if nothings happen since then ain’t shit happening.

Evening Goodfella, Old Harry styles here chap

• Like 1

2 horas atrás, KiefTrev disse:

It’s come to my attention that more and more people are starting to use mouse and keyboard to play on Xbox. I used to read about this issue a few months ago and kinda wrote it off cause I was still consistently getting kills and dinners so I didn’t see the problem. But now it seems like some new product has been released that allows PC/M&k players to come over and completely demolish us controller players. In the last week or two I’ve noticed a drastic increase  in most of my enemies skill level. Shit that never used to happen before like getting 3/4 of our squad getting knocked from a moving vehicle by an m24. I get it if we just run into one elite squad each match but now it’s as if every single squad we run into are complete pros. What’s happening is similar to all the tryhards who bought pubg on ps4 to kill all the noobs except now it’s PC players coming to Xbox because it now supports M&k. In the next patch we need to make a lobby splitter and a way to separate M&k from Controllers TOP PRIORITY.  Someone’s gonna say “why don’t you just get M&k and quit complaining” and to that, I say f*** off. 

Players with a mouse and keyboard do not represent 5% of the player base. Do not hold your breath. Xim has been sold for over ten years and has never been detected or prohibited.

2 hours ago, brutusbr said:

Players with a mouse and keyboard do not represent 5% of the player base. Do not hold your breath. Xim has been sold for over ten years and has never been detected or prohibited.

Per Bluehole, it's less than 1% actually.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, brutusbr said:

Good to see a mouse and keyboard user chime in. Perhaps the percentage is higher as m&k users are even posting in this thread.

Would you like to explain why you use a mouse and keyboard to the class as you are a self proclaimed user of said devices? Why dont you play on the pc you say you have right there? You only play solo so its not like your on console to play with your friends.....

Edited by SgtBomb
  • Haha 1

Mmmmm sorry, I don't think it has to do with a new device, I just think it's Vikendi release. Every so often there seems to be a sudden influx of something.. whether it's TK .... or other strange influxes in player's "skill". M&K is only one of a number of things of concern.

• Like 1

first of all, PC players are not coming from their platform to yours. that's ridiculous. it's by and large all console gamers who like MnK. there probably are some pc players coming over and it's to play with their friends who don't have a gaming pc. its connecting gamers. that's a good thing. 

secondly, the idea that this is all recent is ridiculous. the adaptors have existed and have been in wide use for over 10 years now. 

the reality is, you've gotten better and the pubg algorithm is now pairing you with better players. congrats.... or like the other guy said. leader boards got reset and now your playing with high tier players it normally would not have put you with. in that's case, keep losing, it will match you up with the scrubs soon enough. 

Edited by fUll951

5 hours ago, KiefTrev said:

I’ll admit I am exaggerating a bit cause it’s not every single squad obviously. But I do believe the percentage is rising quickly. The urge for good M&k users to take advantage of it is just too strong. All I’m asking is they quickly find a solution to it before it becomes a major issue. 

Solution? 

There needs to be a problem for a solution to be required. 

This constant complaining about what people use to play is really unwarranted. It's not as if picking up a mouse will make you an instant God at Pubg. 

Yes they're better, but it's because they've practiced enough with it to get good, it still requires repeatedly playing until proficiency is achieved.

Yes, I know they use their wrist instead of their thumbs, but reflexes and muscle memory still play a big part.

I'm positive we have all killed Mnk users, but since we're the one getting the kill, it doesn't register as "unfair."

It's not going away at all, Microsoft has the final say in what's allowed and what's not in every game that utilizes the console. We all have 2 options; we can either adapt and keep playing, or we can quit and find something else to play.

I for one, am not gonna up and quit just because people are using something else to play it with. 

And I'm betting very few, if any of you will either.

Edit: before anyone starts yammering about me using a mouse, I've never ever used one in any video games at all, I don't intend to either.

Edited by Rock1obsta

@PUBG_Andymh5

Hi Andy, I was reading through a locked topic about mnk usage.

You said that the chances of being matched with a player using mnk was rather small, yet once you are matched with someone with an mnk 98 other people are as well. Any number of these players may come across the player using it in game, we’ll say 6 for arguments sake if the player using the mnk is half decent and gets some kills, now 6 of those 99 players have witnessed an mnk player. 

Lets say this player is consistent in their gameplay and plays for 2 hours a day, getting to the top ten so roughly 30 minutes of gameplay each game. 4 games, 396 players have been in a game with one person using mnk 24 of those players have encountered them personally. That’s 6.06% of the player base in those two hours. 

Now how many games are being played in one region at one given moment?

If there’s is 30 mnk players in one region (In my opinion this is a very low estimate)and all online at the same time, 11,889 people in a two hour period have been in a game with a mnk user. Not very mnk user would be as good as the player I mention above but even if you half the number of people they come across each game and kill in an two hour gaming session among 11,889 people 360 people have been killed by a mnk user that’s 3.02% of the player base in that two hour timeframe... 4 regions, two hour time frame, 30mnk users in each region playing at the same time, 12.08% of players would encounter a mnk user. 

In my opinion that’s a rather high percentile.

Just thought I’d try and understand this a little better. maybe laying out numbers like that with a very rough estimate is the wrong way to go about it but it might help other people, who knows worth a shot.

if my my maths is out please correct me, by all means. I rushed this so I wouldn’t be surprised if there is a few mistakes. 

Also, all kill numbers are estimates on my own gameplay during times where I can actually shoot straight.

One can assume that kill numbers from a few players using mnk might be rather good players getting more kills than others using the same device, changing the percentage of players killed by someone using a device to gain an advantage.

This forum post is old and needs to be archived soon, but the people who do is a very small amount

Edited by Scp900

Why should it be archived if it’s still an active thread relating to an issue that’s been plaguing the game since release through game preview? 

Em 26/01/2019 at 18:49, Marked For Death disse:

I don’t believe it to be that bad, I play Duos with the wife, with controllers and do well. Pull in more than our share of chicken.

Radar Hack is the real problem 

Radar hack? What is this? 

2 hours ago, Bolsonaro said:

Radar hack? What is this? 

To sum it up, you buy a shitty hack that lets you see where everyone is, what gear they have, where every weapon is located and where every car spawns on the map. There maybe other stuff included with this, honestly no idea 

4 hours ago, RabidGofer said:

To sum it up, you buy a shitty hack that lets you see where everyone is, what gear they have, where every weapon is located and where every car spawns on the map. There maybe other stuff included with this, honestly no idea 

Blows my mind that someone would pay £150 to cheat on £10 game

5 horas atrás, RabidGofer disse:

On xbox?

I am now playing in PS4 but when i was on XBOX i was looting in a stable and from outside nobody could see see me in this one box ... so there comes a car driving directly to this stable where i am , a guy running into the stable direct in my direction and shooting me exact ! He already new where i was ! Bad, but Bluehole told that they  now can recognize who os using it and ban them.

Edited by MeSag