Shauny Boy

Mouse and keyboard on xbox??

Just now, McNathanson said:

Hmmm... not sure you're picking up what I'm putting down!  I think the discussion is going in circles.  Have a good night I'm gonna go eat some milk duds and watch a movie! ✌️

Did you not just write this or was it someone else on another account? 50 minutes ago you say it's not turn rate. Then now suddenly it is? www.What.org???

50 minutes ago, McNathanson said:

It's not turn rate, it's aim precision.

When are ye do something about mouse and Keyboard players? Many of the top 10 players are mouse and keyboard. Its ridiculous the advantage they have and you seem to be doing nothing about it. How are you going to have a invitational tournament when most the players that will be invited  use m&k? Full release in a few hours and you still have not done something about this problem. Are you ever going to address it? Let us players know what is going on. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • RIP 2

25 minutes ago, LondonIrishGN said:

When are ye do something about mouse and Keyboard players? Many of the top 10 players are mouse and keyboard. Its ridiculous the advantage they have and you seem to be doing nothing about it. How are you going to have a invitational tournament when most the players that will be invited  use m&k? Full release in a few hours and you still have not done something about this problem. Are you ever going to address it? Let us players know what is going on. 

Totally agree, I think the problem is Bluehole hasn't decided what to do about it. They've both said they'll stop KBM support and that they'll integrate it into the game. Since you can't do two completely contradictory things at once, it's really anyone's guess to how they'll deal with it. 

Also I play on PC and Xbox, the aim thing isn't my major concern it's the massive advantage KBM use gives you when looting, especially a downed opponent. 

On 8/31/2018 at 9:36 PM, HybridGT said:

True that. I don't stick around to spectate people, sometimes I just check to see where they were and that's about it. I re-queue for another round because I'm honestly not bothered if I get killed. Paranoia is a big deep hole.

is that hole Blue... !!!

It's funny that this topic is still going strong. Nothi g is gonna get done about it. Like i have stated below some how mouse and keyboard users are more important than no recoil and rapid fire. 

They want to use it because it is a big advantage in PUBG because there is no aim assist for this game on Xbox.

Some have stated that it is not a big advantage but they are wrong. They say that if aim assist is added, then m&k users would also get the advantage which is not true. Aim assist will throw off a m&k player or not help them as much. I believe the advantage would be lessened for sure and therefore steer the growing m&k players away from dropping the money on the hardware. 

I currently have a 2.1 kd on Xbox PUBG so I am not some lop(that’s counting all the times I’ve dropped to die while waiting on friends or quit a match). I’ve always dominated with a controller in first person shooter games. I have been played PUBG on pc with m&k, which I am not fluent with, and notice it is much easier to aim with and control recoil. I also get dominated on pc because like I said, I am not a pc gamer. 

If someone with M&K come over to Xbox and play a fast paced shooter like COD where there is aim assist and a lot of movement, their advantage will decline, but in a game like PUBG where precision is most of the game, there is a huge advantage with M&K. 

I am am cool with PUBG not haveing aim assist but not when people are exploiting it by using m&k. Since it is undetectable, I believe the only way to level the playing field is to add aim assist, unfortunately. 

• RIP 1

On 9/3/2018 at 1:43 PM, LondonIrishGN said:

Should invite all the top players on Xbox and give them only a controller to use and see what happens 

It’s pretty easy to tell now with the spectate feature. M&K movement is definitely a lot more jarring, especially in the planning movement. I’ve set my controls to near max rate with the game pad and I am not able to emulate the motion.

Its kinda disappointing that Bluehole hasn’t taken this exploit more seriously, but yet prioritizes an Emote system and now microtransactions. 

It’s not surprising at all... it’s just more money for them. Pc players buying the game for Xbox to come over and take advantage. Until it becomes a big enough problem that the controller players start quitting because of it, it will go on increasing. As of right now, the m&k exploit is not out of hand, but soon enough, it will be. 

Why did you guys add mouse and keyboard support when you should be doing everything to stop mouse and keyboard users between Mouse and keyboard players and the crazy dsync my pubg experience is being completely ruined kinda hard to win a match when you shoot at them they do a complete 180 and 1 shot u in the head quick af it’s ridiculous ill be moving on to Bf5 and blackout if yall dont take mouse and keyboard support off and ban players that use them this is not PC this is Xbox we use Controllers take yourself on pc if you wana use mouses 

On 9/3/2018 at 7:43 PM, LondonIrishGN said:

Not really - I was number 8 in EU squads until recently (I think I'm about 20 now), a guy I play with regularly is still #1 in squads and he uses a controller.

I don't think many people are using m+k and doing well. I know someone that uses m+k for Siege (they have a XIM, not sure which version) but they say there's a lot of input lag, a lot of jitter etc so they use a controller for PUBG.

M+K has a massive advantage over controller in 99% of cases, but I just can't see it being that much better on console.

Still, if official support comes and there's no input lag/jitter, I'll be plugging in my m+k because my aim on m+k is filthy.

19 minutes ago, Caelanw said:

Why did you guys add mouse and keyboard support when you should be doing everything to stop mouse and keyboard users between Mouse and keyboard players and the crazy dsync my pubg experience is being completely ruined kinda hard to win a match when you shoot at them they do a complete 180 and 1 shot u in the head quick af it’s ridiculous ill be moving on to Bf5 and blackout if yall dont take mouse and keyboard support off and ban players that use them this is not PC this is Xbox we use Controllers take yourself on pc if you wana use mouses 

I'm sure you aren't getting killed by m+k players as often as you think you are.

Any examples/clips of someone doing a 180 and instant headshotting you?

I'd warrant that you've probably run into a m+k player once or twice in your entire PUBG career.

Edited by fluffl0rs

On 9/4/2018 at 11:28 PM, Patches37 said:

They want to use it because it is a big advantage in PUBG because there is no aim assist for this game on Xbox.

Some have stated that it is not a big advantage but they are wrong. They say that if aim assist is added, then m&k users would also get the advantage which is not true. Aim assist will throw off a m&k player or not help them as much. I believe the advantage would be lessened for sure and therefore steer the growing m&k players away from dropping the money on the hardware. 

I currently have a 2.1 kd on Xbox PUBG so I am not some lop(that’s counting all the times I’ve dropped to die while waiting on friends or quit a match). I’ve always dominated with a controller in first person shooter games. I have been played PUBG on pc with m&k, which I am not fluent with, and notice it is much easier to aim with and control recoil. I also get dominated on pc because like I said, I am not a pc gamer. 

If someone with M&K come over to Xbox and play a fast paced shooter like COD where there is aim assist and a lot of movement, their advantage will decline, but in a game like PUBG where precision is most of the game, there is a huge advantage with M&K. 

I am am cool with PUBG not haveing aim assist but not when people are exploiting it by using m&k. Since it is undetectable, I believe the only way to level the playing field is to add aim assist, unfortunately. 

I really wanna see all these m+k players that people keep running into...

This guy is top EU squads:

https://pubglookup.com/players/itsblackjack9/season

I play with him all the time - he uses a controller. Where are all the m+k players destroying him?

1 hour ago, fluffl0rs said:

I really wanna see all these m+k players that people keep running into...

This guy is top EU squads:

https://pubglookup.com/players/itsblackjack9/season

I play with him all the time - he uses a controller. Where are all the m+k players destroying him?

How do you truly know he uses a controller... Because he says so? 

I doubt you personally know him so you're going off his word alone, most people aren't that open about cheating as they prefer people to just think they are that good. 

I played with a Chinese guy the other day he actually admitted to using a MnK, which is rare. 

12 minutes ago, x1337LEE1337x said:

How do you truly know he uses a controller... Because he says so? 

I doubt you personally know him so you're going off his word alone, most people aren't that open about cheating as they prefer people to just think they are that good. 

I played with a Chinese guy the other day he actually admitted to using a MnK, which is rare. 

I know he uses a controller because I know him, watch him play PUBG and other games such as Siege.

Plus he has plenty of clips:

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/itsblackjack9/video/59893940

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/itsblackjack9/video/59893957

Tell me which ones you think are mouse aim...

Looks like a controller to me.

And what does a mouse look like to you on a console?. 

It doesn't look like pc that's for sure. It looks pretty much like a controller just with the accuracy his clips show. 

I watched a couple of the clips on 1 he snaps to someone with a 4x scope very fast and accurately. 

11 minutes ago, x1337LEE1337x said:

And what does a mouse look like to you on a console?. 

It doesn't look like pc that's for sure. It looks pretty much like a controller just with the accuracy his clips show. 

I watched a couple of the clips on 1 he snaps to someone with a 4x scope very fast and accurately. 

Lol mate mouse looks completely different, I snap to a guys head who is much further away in this clip

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/charlehpock/video/56472648

It's about the same amount of adjustment but for a harder/smaller target, but Jack is way more consistent, am I using a mouse?

Mouse is easy to spot, you don't make turns in the same way, you make shorter movements with more variation in direction, controller input is very linear, mouse is so easy to spot.

You are just so deluded if you think people can't be good on a controller.

A mouse is a much more accurate control device, but that doesn't mean you can't slaughter people with a controller if you are good.

Look at pax, some kid called Aiden was destroying PC players on fortnite with a controller in front of thousands of people live. You could see the controller in his hands. Doesn't mean the mouse players weren't a bit better, but the kid is scary on a controller.

You make a really shit argument.

Edited by fluffl0rs

41 minutes ago, x1337LEE1337x said:

Lmao you didn't snap to the target at all. No where near as fast and accurate as your online friend did in his vid. 

Like I said, it was a longer range, and it was one movement after the initial scope/spot. Was pretty decent mini-flick - I could have fired immediately but I wanted to be sure I was definitely on the head at what was about 200m.

I'm bad on a controller but he's not that's why he gets all the kills because he has better muscle memory and is just more consistent. I've played him 1 on 1 in Siege and I know someone that uses a mouse every time they play Siege and the difference in their aim in the replays is night and day. You can clearly see he's using a controller and the other person is using a mouse.

You are bad at the game if you feel the need to accuse every person of using a m+k, even those that are clearly not.

My guess is that you are around 1 K/D which is pretty average and you blame your frustrations with being mediocre on a controller on the fact that it's not fair and everyone has an advantage over you. 

I could look up your stats if you want - which I already know aren't great.

Edited by fluffl0rs

On 9/4/2018 at 5:54 PM, Eersel said:

It’s pretty easy to tell now with the spectate feature. M&K movement is definitely a lot more jarring, especially in the planning movement. I’ve set my controls to near max rate with the game pad and I am not able to emulate the motion.

Its kinda disappointing that Bluehole hasn’t taken this exploit more seriously, but yet prioritizes an Emote system and now microtransactions. 

OH MY GOD YEAH IT IS! I had a squad game earlier today and a guy out gunned me 5 meters away at a tree I knew he was there WELL before he saw me... I was fully 3 geared up with a groza 40 clip and a hol....the guy was so nimble around the tree....  just cake walked me like i didn't even exist. I didn't get a SINGLE bullet in him..... I got to speacte the guy right after and OF COURSE he moves like a GOD.... OR should i say someone with a Mouse and keyboard. Honestly getting kind of sick of it. the amount of advantage it gives someone who knows how to play is just insane. Im no scrub but the amount of accuracy a mouse gives some is just plan stupid when 98-99% of every lobby is people like myself using an xbox controller. 

if you want i can post the clip. I capped it and i capped the dude playing after.... you don't have to be good at the game or even have played a lot when you see how agile someone is when spectating its pretty darn apparent. 

12 hours ago, fluffl0rs said:

Not really - I was number 8 in EU squads until recently (I think I'm about 20 now), a guy I play with regularly is still #1 in squads and he uses a controller.

I don't think many people are using m+k and doing well. I know someone that uses m+k for Siege (they have a XIM, not sure which version) but they say there's a lot of input lag, a lot of jitter etc so they use a controller for PUBG.

M+K has a massive advantage over controller in 99% of cases, but I just can't see it being that much better on console.

Still, if official support comes and there's no input lag/jitter, I'll be plugging in my m+k because my aim on m+k is filthy.

So ur not #8 no more because you went back to controller because bluhole made some changes?

Your aim is filthy, good I assume on pubg, with moukey?

9 hours ago, fluffl0rs said:

Like I said, it was a longer range, and it was one movement after the initial scope/spot. Was pretty decent mini-flick - I could have fired immediately but I wanted to be sure I was definitely on the head at what was about 200m.

I'm bad on a controller but he's not that's why he gets all the kills because he has better muscle memory and is just more consistent. I've played him 1 on 1 in Siege and I know someone that uses a mouse every time they play Siege and the difference in their aim in the replays is night and day. You can clearly see he's using a controller and the other person is using a mouse.

You are bad at the game if you feel the need to accuse every person of using a m+k, even those that are clearly not.

My guess is that you are around 1 K/D which is pretty average and you blame your frustrations with being mediocre on a controller on the fact that it's not fair and everyone has an advantage over you. 

So you suck with controller?

So you looked up his stats and say he not great? why? He's complain about moukey users dominating game.

10 hours ago, fluffl0rs said:

Lol mate mouse looks completely different, I snap to a guys head who is much further away in this clip

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/charlehpock/video/56472648

It's about the same amount of adjustment but for a harder/smaller target, but Jack is way more consistent, am I using a mouse?

Mouse is easy to spot, you don't make turns in the same way, you make shorter movements with more variation in direction, controller input is very linear, mouse is so easy to spot.

You are just so deluded if you think people can't be good on a controller.

A mouse is a much more accurate control device, but that doesn't mean you can't slaughter people with a controller if you are goodkj

You make a really shit argument.

So you say moukey is way better then controller? But not if there good. Good meaning?  u said you suck with controller but your a good player.

Sir, you make a flipping flopping argument.

Edited by xMrSaltyx

16 hours ago, fluffl0rs said:

My stats are fine considering I don't rely on a squad to carry me. I play with randoms, maybe you should try it sometime it's even more rewarding when I win with randoms against dedicated try hards who attach themselves to whoever is decent and can carry them. People like you are too afraid to leave your comfy squad for fear of hurting your stats.

Most randoms I get put with have barely played a day. 

It's just a game, stats mean nothing a win gets you nothing but a simple screen. 

You don't know this online friend at all, I'd be surprised if you're even in the same country so don't come stating he uses a controller when in reality you have no clue. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, xMrSaltyx said:

So ur not #8 no more because you went back to controller because bluhole made some changes?

Your aim is filthy, good I assume on pubg, with moukey?

So you suck with controller?

So you looked up his stats and say he not great? why? He's complain about moukey users dominating game.

So you say moukey is way better then controller? But not if there good. Good meaning?  u said you suck with controller but your a good player.

Sir, you make a flipping flopping argument.

Lol mate, don't be accusatory with some creative paraphrasing, I never said I used mouse and keyboard, I said I had a bunch of decent games and then some not so decent ones hence slipping down the board a bit. If you want I'll play some games, get some chicken and record my controller/screen.

I said I suck with a controller compared to my mouse and keyboard aim (since I used to PC game a lot) and compared to the top of the leaderboard who are more consistent than me.

M+k users don't dominate the game because the people I play with that are at the top of the leaderboard don't use m+k.

There may be some m+k users on there, but they aren't in the top spot and I bet there's not nearly as many as you are whining about.

I looked up his stats because only an average player would accuse everyone of using m+k as an excuse for not being great at the game.

I accept that there are people better than me, much better than me using a controller, but I can still compete, I still hit my shots most of the time, I still have good positioning. My strengths are with the ARs and using my brain, Jack gets away with having ridiculous reaction speeds and good muscle memory.

Using a mouse doesn't increase your reaction speed.

Why can't you accept that given the number of players playing PUBG that there may be a few people exceptionally gifted at using the controller?

2 hours ago, x1337LEE1337x said:

My stats are fine considering I don't rely on a squad to carry me. I play with randoms, maybe you should try it sometime it's even more rewarding when I win with randoms against dedicated try hards who attach themselves to whoever is decent and can carry them. People like you are too afraid to leave your comfy squad for fear of hurting your stats.

Most randoms I get put with have barely played a day. 

It's just a game, stats mean nothing a win gets you nothing but a simple screen. 

You don't know this online friend at all, I'd be surprised if you're even in the same country so don't come stating he uses a controller when in reality you have no clue. 

Haha good one, play a game with random people?

Every time I do that I get maybe one guy on the mic and the rest running off to die immediately without team playing.

I like my gaming social, I don't enjoy gaming on my own. I play duos and the occasional solo, but I prefer a squad game.

Last time I random queue I got a bunch of total idiots who got 2 kills between them to my 9 and ran away from a fight where I'd downed 3 guys in a squad because they were "running to circle" which incidentally was where this squad was.

Last guy in that squad downed me and that was that.

The enemy squad had the strongest position in circle and shifting them would have set us up for the rest of the game.

My squad died eventually with no more kills to their name. Why would I want to queue with terrible players who aren't that good?

I'm not that bothered about my stats, I'm just quoting my k/d against complainers k/ds, since no squad carrying you can make you hit your shots.

I'm not bothered about wins, I only care about kills and getting better at killing. I'd rather lose 10 games with 100 kills than win 10 games with 10 kills.

I've clutched plenty of games where my team died at the start and it was just me, or the best player died at the start and we had to frag to victory.

Got myself a 17 kill duo last season just before the season change over, must be getting carried though?

Anyway, I digress, the point is that you are not as good as you think and that everyone hasn't got a mouse and keyboard. Yes mouse and keyboard is a massive advantage assuming it works and it's responsive, but I wouldn't know how well it works on pubg since there's no way I'm paying out my arse to cheat (I don't like cheaters, never have).

All I know is that one of the people on my friends list uses m+k for Siege and is diamond but he's not great at PUBG.

I've told him before I don't really care for his m+k and that it's essentially cheating but his point is that a lot of diamonds are using m+k, either way I'm not interested in getting diamond on siege so I'm not bothered.

Whether he uses his m+k or not in PUBG I don't know, he said he didn't before because there was too much input lag and jitter, maybe it's improved.

I'm not saying they're aren't m+k players, just saying that they don't dominate the leaderboard like you think they do.

For example, here's a clip from someone very high on one of the leaderboards, his kill rating is ridiculous:

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/esports-captain/video/60153021

Clearly controller, this is not mouse movement, the grenade throw corrections aren't required on a mouse.

Anyway, if you want to believe you are a victim go for it. You can carry on whining about m+k players while I'm trying to get more consistent with my aim/make better decisions in game and win more.

My aim every game is to try to out frag Jack, it's not quite happening yet but I'll get there with enough determination.

You on the other hand will always be average.