Shauny Boy

Mouse and keyboard on xbox??

Try using a elite controller.... I hear they make it so much better.

5 hours ago, Stab42 said:

People using it with emulator. I m New on xbox and this xbox controller makin me cancer on aiming. If there is a way to play on xbox with keyboard and mouse why u not let to play every body? 

If there is a way to play on xbox with keyboard and mouse why u not let to play every body? 

No.

I m New on xbox and this xbox controller makin me cancer on aiming. 

Then you should practice and get more skilled using the Xbox controller, rather than insisting that the rest of us change how we pay.

25 minutes ago, Hurtmusician958 said:

Try using a elite controller.... I hear they make it so much better.

This isn’t accurate at all. I played the first 6 months on an Elite controller, and it actually held me back. Standard XB1 Controller works better imo.

1 minute ago, INuKeDYuRMoM said:

This isn’t accurate at all. I played the first 6 months on an Elite controller, and it actually held me back. Standard XB1 Controller works better imo.

Lol this isn't accurate at all TO YOU. I use an elite controller and I personally love it. And I think the fact I am ranked in the top 30 for Kill Rating in Solo NA, would testify to that.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, INuKeDYuRMoM said:

Idk don't have, probably won't ever buy one unless I start getting paid to play?standard works out great though I'll agree with that one

Edited by Hurtmusician958
Squirrel

2 hours ago, Snowy Ghost said:

Iv still yet to see.any gameplay that proves that the emulator for the m+k is as bad as its claimed to be.

The reason is sucks is because of acceleration. When you swipe it should move fast 180 but on this it's slow.

2 hours ago, Snowy Ghost said:

Iv still yet to see.any gameplay that proves that the emulator for the m+k is as bad as its claimed to be.

Watch popular streamers.... Stone Mountain being one. There is a lot tho man. They also set a standard and have an influence on some that see them destroying think if they get M&K on xbox theyll destroy too. 

6 minutes ago, Yaw said:

The reason is sucks is because of acceleration. When you swipe it should move fast 180 but on this it's slow.

You use M&K ?

2 minutes ago, ColonicBoom said:

You use M&K ?

Why would I use kbam when i just said it's trash, my friend has one and I've tried it. Can't even use a kbam, played Xbox since 05 and console since 01.

5 minutes ago, Yaw said:

Why would I use kbam when i just said it's trash, my friend has one and I've tried it. Can't even use a kbam, played Xbox since 05 and console since 01.

Ok sweetheart, calm down.

You explained why it sucks but didn't say you had used your friend's, it was a logical assumption that you might have one yourself.

You also sounded like you want the acceleration removed because it would make M&K more effective.

Edited by ColonicBoom

Using a M&K on Xbox is clunky AF without native support can't ever get used to the input delay and on pubg it’s soo much noticeable to me. Using a controller is so much more enjoyable for me imo but people should use whichever is more comfortable.

It’s so funny to see all the fpp guys saying I play the most competitive way then complain about mnk then bring up shroud and all these other streamers but wait here is where it gets funny guess what all the streamers they bring up use mnk can you believe that mnk is the most competitive way to play so if everyone is going to continue to use that argument about fpp you are going to have to get on board with mnk

I've used mouse on Xbox and it isn't as advantageous as you may think. It's not magically like PC. On PC, you can turn quick and it will respond just as quick. With the Xim, it sends the info to your Xbox, but the Xbox only responds so fast. In other words, you are still limited by the old hardware in the Xbox. If you turn real fast, it actually barely registers. Like if I try to do a 180 as fast as I can, I get maybe 45 deg of turn, and not very fast. I actually get a faster turn in PUBG by slowing my hand down to a particular sweet spot that seems to jive with the hardware better. Doesn't make much sense, but that's just how it is. The Xim Apex lights flash when you've tried to send more info to the Xbox than it can handle. And I can make it do that with a movement of about half an inch on my mouse if fast. 12,000 dpi at 1,000Hz is just way more data than the Xbox can handle. The only "advantage" is perhaps stopping where you want more precisely. But there are plenty of people who have the muscle memory dialed in to do the same with a controller stick. More than the mouse itself, what you do with your other hand (I can hear the jokes coming) is a bigger deal. A keyboard gives you plenty of buttons, but you really want that analog stick for slow/quiet movement. Some people use a controller in their other hand but that's difficult to do (for me anyway) without your other hand to stabilize it. The Sony Nav controller is a popular choice as it has analog stick control, but it really needs another button or two. Plus, let's be honest...many of PUBG gameplay successes or failures are the direct result of (a) luck with loot and the circles, and (b) decisions you've made.

-AngryHog™

30 minutes ago, ColonicBoom said:

Ok sweetheart, calm down.

You explained why it sucks but didn't say you had used your friend's, it was a logical assumption that you might have one yourself.

You also sounded like you want the acceleration removed because it would make M&K more effective.

He asked why it sucked and I told him.

2 minutes ago, Yaw said:

He asked why it sucked and I told him.

Yes, I know.

And you asked why I thought you might be using M&K and I told you.

4 minutes ago, ColonicBoom said:

Yes, I know.

And you asked why I thought you might be using M&K and I told you.

No i didn't lmao

1 hour ago, TriviaJockey said:

No.

Then you should practice and get more skilled using the Xbox controller, rather than insisting that the rest of us change how we pay.

Have you ever heard a mnk player say don’t use a controller I can’t recall that could you find where he has ever asked you to change anything seems this forum has 30 pages asking him to change his way of playing maybe you should take some of your own advice and get better with a controller and quit trying to change the way other people play

• Like 1

On 2/14/2018 at 4:06 AM, Delboytrotter said:

People are , yes.   There's a million posts on the subject in this very forum (hint - the search tool at the top is handy)

M&K users are not suddenly invincible death machines, they get shot as easily as the rest of us, they have a slight aiming/turning advantage but that's about it -  the whole subject has been run dry by now

“Slight”

I know someone who likes the PS4 controller and uses it wirelessly on Xbox with xim. Not all xim users are using a mouse or keyboard. I think lots of devices work. 

Edited by Pick Six

On 2/14/2018 at 5:03 AM, Delboytrotter said:

I agree - it's by no means an instant win button that turns your PUBG avatar into Robocop.

This gives me an idea for future package drop contents ?

• Like 1