Shauny Boy

Mouse and keyboard on xbox??

No one has convinced me of anything. I just don't see the point in crying over something that you rarely see. They literally are still restricted to the same sensitivities as a controller which is a fact. I play max sensitivity on a controller and I am confident that I can out aim trash xim users. Like I said they shouldn't be allowed which I agree. However claiming they have some god advantage is way over exaggerated.

Interestingly enough, no actual evidence that such action is possible or even being saught after exists.  Due to this lack of evidence, It would suggest that, this article and OP are full of shit.

1 minute ago, Adoxia said:

No one has convinced me of anything. I just don't see the point in crying over something that you rarely see. They literally are still restricted to the same sensitivities as a controller which is a fact. I play max sensitivity on a controller and I am confident that I can out aim trash xim users. Like I said they shouldn't be allowed which I agree. However claiming they have some god advantage is way over exaggerated.

A good m&k played mops the floor witb a good controller player. Guaranteed!

There are way more xim users than people will admit.

1 minute ago, Chmona said:

Interestingly enough, no actual evidence that such action is possible or even being saught after exists.  Due to this lack of evidence, It would suggest that, this article and OP are full of shit.

Let me guess. Xim user yourself?

2 minutes ago, NgloriusBsterd said:

The article you posted actually suggests that the difference isn't as great as some speculate, at least in regards to gears of war.

1 minute ago, NgloriusBsterd said:

Literally I dislike people like you that have to make an excuse on why you lose at this game. I pushed top 200 and never have I felt that someone clapped me so bad they are using a xim. You are just trying to make an argument on why you got smacked. I literally have met one person that uses a xim and he was shit. (Some random twitch user) As I stated yes they should be banned as it is an advantage. However all of you kids crying are making it way over exaggerated.

Why be so defensive over something that has already been made clearly unwanted by the Corp and apparently will effect only a small handful of players....unless you're one to be effected???

10 minutes ago, NgloriusBsterd said:

Let me guess. Xim user yourself?

You may guess. Myself? No. I stream my games all the time.  Either way this post offers no real substance.  Stop saying fortnight filters m/k/xim users when they obviouslt dont based on the info u provided.

PUBG isn't gonna spread it's playerbase any thinner than it already is for a small ass percent of people using MnK. People get dicked and swear it's from someone using a MnK ?

2 minutes ago, Hurtmusician958 said:

Why be so defensive over something that has already been made clearly unwanted by the Corp and apparently will effect only a small handful of players....unless you're one to be effected???

Who are you referring to?

1 minute ago, GoodFella GotEm said:

PUBG isn't gonna spread it's playerbase any thinner than it already is for a small ass percent of people using MnK. People get dicked and swear it's from someone using a MnK ?

Anytime I pick people up from LFG this is the #1 excuse on why they lose gunfights. 

12 minutes ago, Adoxia said:

Literally I dislike people like you that have to make an excuse on why you lose at this game. I pushed top 200 and never have I felt that someone clapped me so bad they are using a xim. You are just trying to make an argument on why you got smacked. I literally have met one person that uses a xim and he was shit. (Some random twitch user) As I stated yes they should be banned as it is an advantage. However all of you kids crying are making it way over exaggerated.

Im not sure if I've been killed by one or not. Its possible of course. Not crying about anything. These devices should not be used on console and especially in a game without aim assist.

As I stated they should not be allowed. I completely agree. However stop over exaggerating how good people are with or without them. They are still limited to everything a controller can do. People act like they are getting smacked by native kb&m. 

4 minutes ago, Chmona said:

You may guess. Myself? No. I stream my games all the time.  Either way this post offers no real substance.  Stop saying fortnight filters m/k/xim users when they obviouslt dont based on the info u provided.

Can you not read? It says that they are working on a solution to segregate periphials. So k&m users will have to play against only k&m users.

15 minutes ago, GoodFella GotEm said:

Man, cheaters always try to justify cheating dont they.? I share a simple article about the subject and people start accusing, name calling and getting all defensive. Lol

Edited by NgloriusBsterd

5 minutes ago, NgloriusBsterd said:

Can you not read? It says that they are working on a solution to segregate periphials. So k&m users will have to play against only k&m users.

Yes I can read. I did read. Did you read?

It says that fortnight says "blah blah blah"  they havnt done it. They will not filter xims or similar devices.  They are talking about legit mouse and keyboard support on all devices/ PCS.

This is a forum about XBOX pubg which currently has no keyboard and mouse support so dont worry.

And all i read was a big: SOOOOOOOOOON. Hence my previous statements.

i hope they do nix these devices.  i bet they are more prevelent than advertised.  Ive been rank 1 NA solos regardless.

2 minutes ago, Chmona said:

Yes I can read. I did read. Did you read?

It says that fortnight says "blah blah blah"  they havnt done it. They will not filter xims or similar devices.  They are talking about legit mouse and keyboard support on all devices/ PCS.

This is a forum about XBOX pubg which currently has no keyboard and mouse support so dont worry.

And all i read was a big: SOOOOOOOOOON. Hence my previous statements.

i hope they do nix these devices.  i bet they are more prevelent than advertised.  Ive been rank 1 NA solos regardless.

Was just sharing some information. Jeez! I never said they already implemented the changes. Chill your tits bro.

4 minutes ago, fUll951 said:

I don't see what's stopping users from just plugging in after the matchmaking is done

Hopefully that would cause software issues. Like not registering.

Just now, Hurtmusician958 said:

Hopefully that would cause software issues. Like not registering.

you can unplug and plug back in all day with zero issues. I don't see them messing that up. other than the random controller disconnect bug currently in pub...

1 minute ago, fUll951 said:

you can unplug and plug back in all day with zero issues. I don't see them messing that up. other than the random controller disconnect bug currently in pub...

It could be defined in the api. They could set it up so anything other than a controller doesn't register. This could then prompt the controller disconnected message. So, anytime you try and plug in anything other than a controller you get that message and can't play

2 minutes ago, fUll951 said:

I don't know then man... Don't even know how xim works for xbox to be honest.

But on the bright side we can always hope for.....

1 minute ago, Casey03 said:

It could be defined in the api. They could set it up so anything other than a controller doesn't register. This could then prompt the controller disconnected message. So, anytime you try and plug in anything other than a controller you get that message and can't play

I'm pretty sure they have what you  described down. 

3 minutes ago, Hurtmusician958 said:

I don't know then man... Don't even know how xim works for xbox to be honest.

But on the bright side we can always hope for.....

that's been fixed already. never was an issue. I guess that dude just couldn't make a simple change 

• Like 1