Shauny Boy

Mouse and keyboard on xbox??

According to Nico in that last stream, they CAN see what periphrials are attached to the box, and they could limit it....but he says the number of actual users is under 1%.  

• RIP 1

1 minute ago, Beastmode816 said:

According to Nico in that last stream, they CAN see what periphrials are attached to the box, and they could limit it....but he says the number of actual users is under 1%.  

You aren’t wrong but I think he said the odds of you running into a mouse user and getting killed is less than 1% of 1%. And he said they could detect them. 

1 minute ago, won slow truck said:

My solution is for M$ and pubg to publicly allow k&m via xim4 etc.

And you can not prove someone else is using it via demo lol.

You really don't want that, Xbox can support the mouse & keyboard just fine, no need toe extra software, The issue with those 3rd party software that allows the M&K is the script recoil reduction they are using. No need for extra software between a M&K, just support it and make those people their own server easy.

11 minutes ago, Andeciuala said:

Yes. I personally use xim4 cause I can't play with controller.

Oh my gawd you cheater lol. mnK is not as op as people think.they think mnK is instant good aim

• RIP 1

5 minutos atrás, showtime987 disse:

Oh my gawd you cheater lol. mnK is not as op as people think.they think mnK is instant good aim

In fact, mouse and keyboard with xim 4, is only emulating the controller, it's not like PC, doesn't have the precision of PC. I'm not as good as my friends that plays with controller.

Edited by Andeciuala

2 hours ago, Clutch said:

Mouse and keyboarders aren’t even good at the game.

If I can plug in an Xbox controller on a pc and get a 9 kill chicken dinner Sanhok for my 2nd ever game on pc, I’m really not too worried about keyboarders on Xbox. Anyone who would bother using a keyboard for Xbox has very low skill. 

What settings do you have for your controller?

I was trying to configure one to play my friends pubg via steam link but couldn't settle in on a configuration that felt... um... playable.

19 minutes ago, pajama dad said:

I was trying to configure one to play my friends pubg via steam link but couldn't settle in on a configuration that felt... um... playable.

It was at my brothers house (he owns pubg on pc) and I just plugged in his elite controller lol. Are you asking like button mapping or just sensitivity settings?

5 hours ago, witten007 said:

hey, just wanna know what you guys thinking?

for me they cant stop it and then it's better to embrace it and let somehow the players decide what they wanna play.

controller, mouse and keyboard or together.

split the servers or some software or i dont know what. its 2018 they can and will fix this problem if there are enough complaints.

spread the word..???✌️✌️✌️

complaints

There are already plenty of posts on this topic.

Official Mouse and keyboard support is not being added to PUBG as far as I am aware. There are already methods of detecting those using emulation hardware built into the game that can track those using such things too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Clutch said:

It was at my brothers house (he owns pubg on pc) and I just plugged in his elite controller lol. Are you asking like button mapping or just sensitivity settings?

the sensitivities.

I've been toying with my controller with some older games (Borderlands 1, Fallout 3) that don't have controller support and have kinda gotten them to play alright with the controller, but it just isn't the same as on the xbox or when the game supports controllers (like borderlands 2).

34 minutes ago, pajama dad said:

the sensitivities.

I've been toying with my controller with some older games (Borderlands 1, Fallout 3) that don't have controller support and have kinda gotten them to play alright with the controller, but it just isn't the same as on the xbox or when the game supports controllers (like borderlands 2).

These are the settings I’ve been using for quite some time. Works pretty well for me.

Movement: 70

vertical: 95

general: 7

vehicle: 10

aim acceleration: 3

over shoulder: 6

1x and 2x: 5

3x and 4x: 4

6x and 8x: 3

I think it's funny how everyone complains about k&m users. If it's cheating and so easy then why aren't you using k&m? I think this forums full of a bunch of whiney babies that just suck at the game lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, xbrwn said:

I think it's funny how everyone complains about k&m users. If it's cheating and so easy then why aren't you using k&m? I think this forums full of a bunch of whiney babies that just suck at the game lol

True but also to use KBM will cost about 140 or so for the adapter plus whatever else for a keyboard and a mouse as opposed to a cheap 40 dollar controller

19 minutes ago, Lolz said:

True but also to use KBM will cost about 140 or so for the adapter plus whatever else for a keyboard and a mouse as opposed to a cheap 40 dollar controller

Price means nothing here. 

People do use Keyboard and mouse on Xbox One playing PUBG and other shooters! I seen a guy on Xbox (Gamertag: Nebula Burner) looking to squad up with other players on PUBG also using Xim Apex with keyboard and mouse!! Best thing to do is report them to Microsoft and Bluehole!

On 2/14/2018 at 3:03 AM, Shauny Boy said:

i've seen these posts on battlegrounds facebook page. people saying they are using mouse and keyboard. Which if true surely shoulnt be allowed as it gives a huge advantage.

this needs putting a stop too. i dont understand why you would use mouse on an xbox , go play p.c if thats what u want!

Lol!  This post is like a fart, it’s funny every time. 

5 hours ago, pajama dad said:

PUBG PC works out of the box with a controller just like it was an Xbox Title. I don't even have controller support on in steam, Shows all the icons and everything just fine.

1 hour ago, DogWIthaGun said:

PUBG PC works out of the box with a controller just like it was an Xbox Title. I don't even have controller support on in steam, Shows all the icons and everything just fine.

It must have been my friends steam link then. Because it was not acting like the xbox one controller was a controller. It was all over the place.

50 minutes ago, pajama dad said:

It must have been my friends steam link then. Because it was not acting like the xbox one controller was a controller. It was all over the place.

Very odd, All i do to use my controller on PC is have the Xbox One controller connected before i start the game and i have controller support turned off in steam under controller settings (so i don't get double inputs)

I think XIM users should just be banned outright tbh. However I stopped caring as they still have to play within the restriction of a controller. As they can not max their sensitivities over 10 and so on. So the advantage is small if any.

1 minute ago, Adoxia said:

I think XIM users should just be banned outright tbh. However I stopped caring as they still have to play within the restriction of a controller. As they can not max their sensitivities over 10 and so on. So the advantage is small if any.

And you sir are wrong. Sounds like cheating losers on this forum have convinced you that there is no advantage with their same old bullshit storys. Mouse aim trumps stick aim all day,, every day. It is not even close.

Use of a keyboard and mouse among Fortnite's console fanbase isn't without controversy. Following a "Summer Skirmish" event earlier this year, some observers accused winner Idropz_Bodies of using a keyboard and mouse on the PS4 version of the game to gain an "unfair" advantage. Epic later confirmed in a statement to Forbes that he had actually used a controller and that, "furthermore, we do not restrict input device for players on our platforms in an effort to promote accessibility for our entire audience."