Shauny Boy

Mouse and keyboard on xbox??

Just now, Snowy Ghost said:

Yeah its not the greatest but its sometimes the only option. But if i find a smg suppressor ill drop the akm for an ump right away

I gotta say the vector is my drug.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Tempests Avatar said:

So waiting for one of these clips to be me...

Tbh all I saw was a bad player missing loads of shots and being killed by a better player. Please fill me in on what suggests that a MnK was in use as I am obviously missing something.

So am I haha, I consider my aim to be on point most the time. Makes me laugh when people just assume your a cheat if you can land shots.

49 minutes ago, xXEasterBunnyXx said:

If you increase your vertical sensitivity multiplier it can be considerably easier to pull down to comp for recoil on full auto.  I keep mine at around 120-130% and it makes it easier to hold down on full auto or burst.

So THAT's where vertsens comes in to play. I've been running mine around 90%-95%. I'm gonna try a higher rate now.

9 minutes ago, Skyrim said:

Wow. So instead of taking one M416 and switching sights and fire rate youd rather take 2 weapons?

Do you only carry one? I have some friends who only carry one weapon, I presume to be able to carry more items in inventory?

3 minutes ago, xXEasterBunnyXx said:

I gotta say the vector is my drug.

I hate that thing. Its the ultimate teaching gun in the game for not missing shots when you dont have the extended clip

Just now, INKT said:

So THAT's where vertsens comes in to play. I've been running mine around 90%-95%. I'm gonna try a higher rate now.

Do you only carry one? I have some friends who only carry one weapon, I presume to be able to carry more items in inventory?

Just toy around with it. I put it way high one day to see what it was like and it was either all ground or all sky.

1 minute ago, xXEasterBunnyXx said:

Just toy around with it. I put it way high one day to see what it was like and it was either all ground or all sky.

Same, that's why I turned it down. I mean we're not playing in the Alps, so no need to look up or down really fast right? But to control recoil.......now that's a different variable worth investigating.

1 minute ago, Snowy Ghost said:

I hate that thing. Its the ultimate teaching gun in the game for not missing shots when you dont have the extended clip

Burst fire is the way to go, with or without the Ext. Mag

2 minutes ago, INKT said:

Same, that's why I turned it down. I mean we're not playing in the Alps, so no need to look up or down really fast right? But to control recoil.......now that's a different variable worth investigating.

I feel like around %125 makes the recoil on the burst fire of the M16 a lot easier to manage. 

16 minutes ago, Clown Syndr0me said:

So am I haha, I consider my aim to be on point most the time. Makes me laugh when people just assume your a cheat if you can land shots.

I had my Kar98 skills in yesterday. Headshot 3 enemies from a 4 man squad while they ran from the blue at around 300m with three bullets. 

Started messaging me accusing me of using MnK and  hacks. Apparently they are going to get me banned ?

Didn't like it when I pointed out I was using an OG controller lol. Might have to invest in a elite controller and see if that makes any difference lol.

56 minutes ago, xXEasterBunnyXx said:

Personally, I like the M16A4 as my long range weapon. It has just a touch more muzzle velocity so you don't have to lead as much on a mover.

I like the M16 with a 4X, not sure exactly why but it just feels right for me. If I have a full auto AR and a 4X M16 and find a Scar or M4, I probably stick with the M16 90% of the time.

1 hour ago, Snowy Ghost said:

Hey iv run that set up. Toss a 4x on one leave it on single fire and a red dot on the other with it on auto fire. I do the same with the M416 and Scar

I've done this just because I found 2 M4's in the same spot. 4X on the second one with single fire. Plus I found silencers for both. It was actually a lot of fun?

On 2/14/2018 at 7:30 AM, MeteoroBR said:

Xim was released to anyone who wants to use a mouse and keyboard and there's nothing wrong with that. Just like you can buy a steering wheel for a racing game. There are players who came from the PC and would never play with a controller. There are good players with mouse and keyboard and incredible players with control. The input device does not determine the general ability of the player.

You're a cheater that needs an advantage to pretend you're good. 

9 minutes ago, ONE800BEATDOWN said:

I've done this just because I found 2 M4's in the same spot. 4X on the second one with single fire. Plus I found silencers for both. It was actually a lot of fun?

Yeah iv found that as well. More often i find shotguns doubled up in spots but on occasion i find AR's doubled up. But i have never had a suppressor for both ar's thats quite the find

• Like 1

IDK nuttin.  To new and not enough range time to know my weapons. But having 2 of same is sometimes all i can get. And I'll set them up as SNOW said.

Sorry about the high jack Port4

3 hours ago, Clown Syndr0me said:

Sometimes i read these threads and im just baffled. Like, how can your experience be that different?

Its either a load of BS or youre special and are trying to play on a toaster or something.

People are just bad and can’t accept it I maybe see one mnk user every 20 or 30 games it is not a huge problem like they make it out to be

1 hour ago, INKT said:

I'm pretty sure Weapon slots DO NOT take up space. I sometimes run with the P18C fully kitted and a full clip(Unless I am running a UMP) Just because it doesn't take up any room. Full auto with an EXT. Quickdraw, red dot and silencer it's a beast in final circles

2 minutes ago, ONE800BEATDOWN said:

I'm pretty sure Weapon slots DO NOT take up space. I sometimes run with the P18C fully kitted and a full clip(Unless I am running a UMP) Just because it doesn't take up any room. Full auto with an EXT. Quickdraw, red dot and silencer it's a beast in final circles

You may be right, but I swear I've dropped my sidearm and was able to pick up more items. I'll check right now.

2 hours ago, Portel4sinistro said:

It doesnt need words.

Hate to say this bro, but Iv pulled off kills just like this with regular controller. If you watch the last few seconds of the clip, your in ADS and not moving. It may be just a chance of luck that Im able to put the sights on someone when I go ADS, but when I do and they are not moving, instant meltation.

Now if he hit you like that while you was driving a bike at top speed, or from 300m plus, then very much yes on MnK…..either that or nearly full auto spraying you with a gun that has hyper recoil, such as an SKS or even the AKM. However I have made a video on how to adjust your settings in order to gain "some" control over the AKM already, and a stationary target would suffer huge damage from someone with such control over a highly powered weapon.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, xXEasterBunnyXx said:

Oh, I think we all have at some point. I certainly have as well.

Personally, I like the M16A4 as my long range weapon. It has just a touch more muzzle velocity so you don't have to lead as much on a mover.

I've just seen quite a few tips and tricks from streamers that constantly say the dual M4 is the way to go.

Iv allways felt like I needed a sniper and house sweeper. Those mid range battles can be such a bitch tho. XD

• Like 1

Just now, showtime987 said:

I wish I could slow it down to see better. But after a couple watches I think you got picked off by someone else.

I agree. Someone popped smoke behind you, and I heard suppressed and unsuppressed  shots when you were killed.

Im not going to read through all these post and maybe somebody has already said it.....MOUSE AND KEYBOARD SUCKS. All of you guys complaining about M&K have probably never tried any of these devices. I tried the keymander and the XIM. They simple both suck. The input lag and button combinations are atrocious. The highest I ever ranked with an emulator is 5000. I only use controller now and my rank is 380. Its not an advantage without actual native PC controls. And trust me its far from that.

• Like 2

On 2/14/2018 at 4:14 AM, Kahun said:

As far as I'm aware there is no turning advantage at all as it is limited by the turn speed in the game. Yes they might have an advantage in aiming but I also heard that PUBG isn't officially supported by XIM so it doesn't feel good at all. I know of a friend with a XIM and he's been playing controller this whole time because the game isn't supported and feels like crap.  People think that you plug in keyboard and mouse and it gives you look mechanics of a PC lol

I find it funny when people blame others on using a XIM. Like hardly anyone is using it! You see all these people crying recently about XIM users like seriously just git gud. I'm dreading the game being fully supported by XIM because that's when all the XIM users will start flooding in, at the moment with no support the player base is small and you probably get killed with a controller 99.9% of the time. Once this game is fully supported (on release I guess?) you guys will have something to cry about then.

I know you use Xim and brag about being top 5 on leaderboard because of it

Edited by showtime987