Shauny Boy

Mouse and keyboard on xbox??

12 minutes ago, Pick Six said:

I know Microsoft and pubg say they monitor emulators and maybe they do for some types. But the xim hooks up to and uses an standard Xbox controller to send signals to the Xbox. The Xbox sees it as a standard controller not an emulator and not a keyboard or mouse. I personally don’t think developers know people are using the xim. So in saying all that, Xim users will be paired with controllers regardless. If native keyboard and mouse is added to Xbox there will be less xim users. 

Yes, I don't think they can detect XIM either. I just like asking XIM users this question to see what their response will be. Of course they don't want to be seperated from controller players. You can imagine why. I do think it would be funny though. They would all be pointing and clicking against each other while us controller players are playing the game as intended on console.

1 hour ago, NgloriusBsterd said:

Let me ask you this. Would you be good with Bluehole putting XIM users on their own servers all together? I say XIM users because K&M is still not a supported control option.

People are blinkered to blaming one product but no one mentions all the others on the market.

There's worst products than Xim out there.

So by all means put the Xim users all in one lobby, I'll be happy to play against then with a controller

You can keep the Titan Two and Cronus players in your servers

Iv pulled kills off like that so again its hard to say for me. But ill point out when you first shot at him being on auto fire was your first mistake. Switching to single would have been better. Also next time move around a bit more instead of peaking the same spot. Ic had shifted over to the right he would have had to find you again while you would have full advantage. But again at that range single shot way better

So you know for a fact the guy was on M&K???Or are you salty because you got owned , with your potato aiming and all...... Just my observation though.

• Like 2

Looks like you just got outgunned to me. You didn't do yourself any favors by staying in the same spot for so long. Plus you were full auto firing at a target that was far enough to need single shot or tap fire.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hammer9274 said:

So you know for a fact the guy was on M&K???Or are you salty because you got owned , with your potato aiming and all...... Just my observation though.

True to your name. Who needs subtlety? ;)

Edited by oof46

53 minutes ago, I Bad Co I said:

People are blinkered to blaming one product but no one mentions all the others on the market.

There's worst products than Xim out there.

So by all means put the Xim users all in one lobby, I'll be happy to play against then with a controller

You can keep the Titan Two and Cronus players in your servers

Your correct. I know the titan and cronus products do the same thing and worse. So throw them on the XIM servers too. I was just using the XIM as the example.

12 minutes ago, Snowy Ghost said:

Iv pulled kills off like that so again its hard to say for me. But ill point out when you first shot at him being on auto fire was your first mistake. Switching to single would have been better. Also next time move around a bit more instead of peaking the same spot. Ic had shifted over to the right he would have had to find you again while you would have full advantage. But again at that range single shot way better

To be fair. The guy that killed him fired on full auto at pretty much the same range and didn't seem to miss a shot. Just saying.

• Thanks 1

So waiting for one of these clips to be me...

Tbh all I saw was a bad player missing loads of shots and being killed by a better player. Please fill me in on what suggests that a MnK was in use as I am obviously missing something.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, NgloriusBsterd said:

To be fair. The guy that killed him fired on full auto at pretty much the same range and didn't seem to miss a shot. Just saying.

I ment is first shots when he was way out there. Im guessing that player only had a holo or red dot and closed in to help himself. Iv been jumped and managed to take out the other player.  

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/snowy-ghost13/video/54375959

8 minutes ago, NgloriusBsterd said:

If you increase your vertical sensitivity multiplier it can be considerably easier to pull down to comp for recoil on full auto.  I keep mine at around 120-130% and it makes it easier to hold down on full auto or burst.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Snowy Ghost said:

I ment is first shots when he was way out there. Im guessing that player only had a holo or red dot and closed in to help himself. Iv been jumped and managed to take out the other player.  

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/snowy-ghost13/video/54375959

fair enough. No way to prove from a clip if someone is using m&k anyway.

8 hours ago, fUll951 said:

I suspect he will oppose it as the walls of his reality come crashing down and the safe space where he keeps his controller is smashed by the shards of the 4th dimension sprinkled by rgb keyboard keys and shreds of mouse pads

wrong ,  I will buy an approved mouse and keyboard and play by what the rules allow... until then i will not cheat, cause i have integrity. you might want to get some integrity yourself.

listen to yourself... "it is ok to cheat cause in a few years they are going to maybe allow it anyway so you know be cool and be ahead of the curve. it is not cheating cause possible future standards might change." I would love to see someone argue in court " your honor i did not steal from that company, I was going to develop a product in a few years that they were going to buy, so the money I took was really mine in the future" CASE DISMISSED!

Edited by phoztech
  • Like 1

You made 3 mistakes. 1) You took shots at that range with your gun on auto. 2) You doubled up on the M4 and then fired at him when he would be unsure of your position with the non-silenced one. 3) You stayed a position where you had to expose yourself to fight him.

You lost that fight regardless of M&K or not.

3 minutes ago, Skyrim said:

You need Jesus. Why two M4's?

Because his favorite streamer told him it was the best setup.

Edited by xXEasterBunnyXx
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, xXEasterBunnyXx said:

Because is favorite streamer told him it was the best setup.

Hey iv run that set up. Toss a 4x on one leave it on single fire and a red dot on the other with it on auto fire. I do the same with the M416 and Scar

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Snowy Ghost said:

Hey iv run that set up. Toss a 4x on one leave it on single fire and a red dot on the other with it on auto fire. I do the same with the M416 and Scar

Oh, I think we all have at some point. I certainly have as well.

Personally, I like the M16A4 as my long range weapon. It has just a touch more muzzle velocity so you don't have to lead as much on a mover.

I've just seen quite a few tips and tricks from streamers that constantly say the dual M4 is the way to go.

1 minute ago, xXEasterBunnyXx said:

Oh, I think we all have at some point. I certainly have as well.

Personally, I like the M16A4 as my long range weapon. It has just a touch more muzzle velocity so you don't have to lead as much on a mover.

I've just seen quite a few tips and tricks from streamers that constantly say the dual M4 is the way to go.

It is one way to go but i like to run with the Akm with the 4x on it. I find the Akm gets a bit to much hate. Its not the best and the recoil cam make cqc fights tough but i like it on single shot with a 4x. That way i dont divide ammo between two guns

3 minutes ago, Skyrim said:

Wow. So instead of taking one M416 and switching sights and fire rate youd rather take 2 weapons?

If the potato decides to come out and play, switching weapons can be faster than reloading if you don't have a QD mag. 

Also, it can be nice to have both rifles kitted out with the only difference being optics. That way if you are in a long range fight then you hear footsteps closer you don't have to bring up the menu to switch optics, you just switch rifles.

4 minutes ago, Skyrim said:

Wow. So instead of taking one M416 and switching sights and fire rate youd rather take 2 weapons?

I'm sure they would have taken a sniper if they found one

1 minute ago, Snowy Ghost said:

It is one way to go but i like to run with the Akm with the 4x on it. I find the Akm gets a bit to much hate. Its not the best and the recoil cam make cqc fights tough but i like it on single shot with a 4x. That way i dont divide ammo between two guns

I've never been able to work with the AK enough to be effective with it at med-long range. 

I love the thing at close range with a compensator though.

5 minutes ago, Skyrim said:

Yup. I do with the Scar and M416 as well. In buildings i have the red dot out in auto fire.  In the open i change to the 4x with single. If i could go threw my inventory faster then id just change on the fly but iv run that set up so many times its second nature to me. I dont always pick up a Kar98 since they tend to get you a ton of attention when you fire it off

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, xXEasterBunnyXx said:

I've never been able to work with the AK enough to be effective with it at med-long range. 

I love the thing at close range with a compensator though.

Yeah its not the greatest but its sometimes the only option. But if i find a smg suppressor ill drop the akm for an ump right away