Shauny Boy

Are people using mouse and keyboard on xbox??

I would still be bad at pubg even with mouse and keyboard and have never used M&K since I first started gaming playing zx spectrum. 

Would be weird playing with one too. Anyway, how can you tell if someone has M&K?!

1 hour ago, Horrendous Lag said:

I would still be bad at pubg even with mouse and keyboard and have never used M&K since I first started gaming playing zx spectrum. 

Would be weird playing with one too. Anyway, how can you tell if someone has M&K?!

Easy, if you died then they had M+K.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Heres the arguement Im seeing...

"Mouse and keyboard not fair, the console is designed to use controllers.  Keyboard and mouse is unfair advantage and should only be used on PCs."

"Elite Controllers fine, it doesnt offer unfair advantage."

lol.  Heres the one tid bits thats going to blow your arguements right out of the water. 

:whispers: Xbox is a computer.

naysayers:  "RRRrrrREEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! LEIR!!!!! RRRrrrREEEEE REEEeeeeEEEEE!!!"

6 hours ago, Horrendous Lag said:

Ahh the ole Kempston Joystick 

58 minutes ago, Balloonknot said:

"Mouse and keyboard not fair, the console is designed to use controllers.  Keyboard and mouse is unfair advantage and should only be used on PCs."

lol.  Heres the one tid bits thats going to blow your arguements right out of the water. 

It's a "titbit" not a "tid bits"

4 hours ago, Balloonknot said:

Elite controllers and scufs are approved at most lan tournaments and considered fair play.  Using a mouse and keyboard gives you a complete aim advantage against someone using their thumbs to control sticks on a controller with no aim assist.  You sound like you pre ordered your XIM.

The whole m/k on console discussion is pointless.  Yes people use them, yes they will continue to use them. In the end it really doesn't matter  .... Pubg.Corp has had intention of cross play between the windows & console versions all along. The issue has existed since the console first was released and will continue, as long as people whine about things out of their control. Deal with it and move on, in the end regardless of what input device is being used, some will get owned & some will do the owning.  IT'S A VIDEO GAME. ... SUCK IT UP BUTTERCUP  !

Ultimamente no servidor sul americano está impossivel jogar, em 99% das partidas é possivel encontrar players usando adaptadores para jogar de mouse e teclado.

Pubg nos consoles é um verdadeiro descaso e descuido, algo triste por ser um jogo que deveria ser divertido e competitivo.Hoje só passamos por raiva através de coisas como essa e bugs que deveriam ser considerados um desrespeito com o consumidor.

Waiting for the generic response of there is too small possibilities to find a guy with mnk aka we are incapable of doing basic stuff like detecting third party hardware and bann it, this game is dying slowly but with nonstop