Sign in to follow this  
morely95

Negative BP bug

I bought an appearance change and it didn't work the first time so i restarted my game and tried it again because my money never got used. well when i did it the 2nd time and my characters appearance change saved. But the money still wasn't taken. So i played a game and said whatever. When i got out of my game i had a -3000 balance. HELP SCREEN SHOT IN THIS TOPIC AS WELL

money bug.png

• Like 1

Hello guys ! Few weeks ago i tried to change appearance and i spammed the 3k button to change and now i have this problem (pic related), and i can't but anything or do anything i have negative money. Can someone do something for me ? Can i get back all the money i lost ? Sorry for the bad english bros !

C9ItwTHXcAA8Woe.jpg

oui.jpg

7 hours ago, Kazofly said:

Hello guys ! Few weeks ago i tried to change appearance and i spammed the 3k button to change and now i have this problem (pic related), and i can't but anything or do anything i have negative money. Can someone do something for me ? Can i get back all the money i lost ? Sorry for the bad english bros !

C9ItwTHXcAA8Woe.jpg

oui.jpg

Hey Kazofly, the rewards system/leaderboards is a work in progress. :-) 

Bug Description:
Negative balance of bp (money)

Date Seen:

week ago

Troubleshooting Attempted:

I'am wanna change my skin . and somehow i purchased it like 10 times . and my balance become - 29.840 BP

Other Information:

Launch Options: 

-USEALLAVAILABLECORES 

http://steamcommunity.com/id/mongr3l

Capture.JPG

new.JPG

Edited by rnony4

If you pay to change your appearance and spam the button to confirm it, it will let you go into the negative with your bp.

7 hours ago, BennyRiot said:

If you pay to change your appearance and spam the button to confirm it, it will let you go into the negative with your bp.

The ranking / reward system is still very much a work in progress. Thank you for the report. :-) 

9 hours ago, rnony4 said:

Bug Description:
Negative balance of bp (money)

Date Seen:

week ago

I'am wanna change my skin . and somehow i purchased it like 10 times . and my balance become - 29.840 BP

Other Information:

Launch Options: 

-USEALLAVAILABLECORES 

http://steamcommunity.com/id/mongr3l

Capture.JPG

new.JPG

The ranking / reward system is still very much a work in progress. Thank you for the report. :-)

I was changing my character design then tried to press the ok button but it wouldn't work. I pressed it several times to see if it would work but it didn't. Shortly after, the two reconnect buttons showed up, so I reconnected. It was then that I saw I had nearly -6000 BP. Apparently it registered the times I clicked ok, but didn't respond. If possible, I would hope for my BP to be reset as this will take like 20-30 games to get back to zero with my skill.

negative ghost rider.jpg

Hello,

I got caught in a negative amount of points due to a bug happening when changing your appearance.

Here's a picture below:

kE6TDko.jpg

Is there any chance that I can get the 3k points compensated because I've somehow spent 6k points on an appearance change..

Regards,

Smoothicles.

Bug Description:
I was changing the appearance of my character. When I finished I clicked the accept button. Nothing happened so I clicked again. The change went through and I lost 3000 BP.

Date Seen:
Today, 3 hours before this post.

Server: 
Production server.

I tried playing a game and restarting the client to see if it's a client-side bug. Neither helped.

Other Information:
Not much else to provide.

Launch Options:
None.

System specs not really relevant for this bug I think. I would appreciate restoring my 3000 BP.

Good luck with bug squashing!

bug.png

Bug Description:
Negative balance of BP ( -18,108 BP)

Date Seen:

Yesterday and also checked just a few moments ago to confirm

I clicked the appearance change button multiple times as it wasn't working intially. 

Other Information:

Steam Account: aetern1tas

negativebp.png

I was changing my player's appearance the other day, I had around 3k BP. When I chose the appearance I liked, I clicked ok, and it seemed like nothing happened. So, naturally, I spammed the "ok" button a jillion times. Is there any way that you could just reset me back to 0? See picture for evidence.

Capture.PNG

Edited by litkowski

This past weekend, I got enough points (3000) to change my character look. There was a delay while trying to do so and I kept clicking on 'purchase'. Eventually the game caught up and I ended up with -23,000 currency. While funny at first (declaring in game bankruptcy), it's a little annoying now since I've been getting some pretty healthy scoring rounds since and it's just contributing to the debt I owe. 

Steam ID - smithpoq

My money is negative man some one help me :c 

I love this game but a need help Screenshot_1.png.24de69668d2ae0d4c71b0cd899994b5a.png