Hello,

I have been having an issue that started about two weeks ago. Since then or before I had no system changes in hardware or software including driver updates. Yesterday I did update drivers though and the problem still persists. I have a very good internet connection (fiber, second video) and a computer that can run the game just fine.

Windows 10 64bit

Ryzen 1600

EVGA GTX 1070

16gb 3000 ddr4 ram

game and OS installed on SSD

Running Malwarebytes but I have checked and it is not interfering with the game.

The game will stop me while running, constantly, to the point where the game has become unplayable. (see first video, audio is a little messed up, it didn't sound like that in game) I do not get the rubber banding problem while shooting, driving in the vehicles, parachuting, flying in the place, opening doors, picking up items, or vaulting. The problem ONLY happens while I am running or walking, a lot more while running though. I am perplexed and cannot find a solution. I have reinstalled the game and run steam in administrator still nothing. I have done just about everything under the sun to fix this but no luck. It has to be a problem with the game. Since apparently it isn't a wide spread problem I doubt any developers to take notice of this but I hope they still care about the few that are struggling with these unique problems. 

Here are the links to the videos...

Gameplay - 

Internet -