Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PredatorJuice

Fire through walls.

Assault rifles and other high powered weaponry should be able to fire through walls, like in real life, it might stop the annoying and frankly boring pricks who hide behind a door for 25minutes on the off chance that somebody may come by. If you could shoot them through the wall that they are seeking shelter from they may think twice about it in future. 

13 hours ago, PredatorJuice said:

Assault rifles and other high powered weaponry should be able to fire through walls, like in real life, it might stop the annoying and frankly boring pricks who hide behind a door for 25minutes on the off chance that somebody may come by. If you could shoot them through the wall that they are seeking shelter from they may think twice about it in future. 

Came here from your other thread. So that being said here's mine ...

Those annoying and boring pricks as you say aren't actually doing anything wrong in the game so you can't change the mechanics to suit an individuals preferences.  Yes it's annoying, and I also get bored waiting around in this game when nothing happens but that's me.   Anybody who isn't exploiting the game can pretty much go about however they want to regardless of how much we might hate the style of play.

Its like I just have to accept (as much as I hate to) that some people out the like Eastenders whereas I find it the most brain eating toxic slime of a tv show currently out there.  

7 minutes ago, RACED said:

Came here from your other thread. So that being said here's mine ...

Those annoying and boring pricks as you say aren't actually doing anything wrong in the game so you can't change the mechanics to suit an individuals preferences.  Yes it's annoying, and I also get bored waiting around in this game when nothing happens but that's me.   Anybody who isn't exploiting the game can pretty much go about however they want to regardless of how much we might hate the style of play.

Its like I just have to accept (as much as I hate to) that some people out the like Eastenders whereas I find it the most brain eating toxic slime of a tv show currently out there.  

^ Agree with this logic

13 hours ago, PredatorJuice said:

Never had an issue like you are describing. I play aggressive but also listen for footsteps before entering a building. 98% of people don't close doors so you can tell if someone is there or not.

I don't disagree with any of your views, I worded my initial statement poorly. It isn't aimed just at people hiding in a building, as much as it annoys me I agree it's their choice and that is just part of the game, I feel that a game that is aiming to be very realistic should include the ability to shoot through say a wooden or partition wall just not concrete. People wouldn't be doing it all the time as you'd be foolishly giving your position away. 

You can shoot through doors and you can shoot through the wooden shacks. Are their any partition walls in game? I honestly don't recall seeing any, but I may just not be paying attention. I have heard some complaints you can't shoot through the wooden fences, but I've never tried so I can't speak to that.

5 hours ago, Rainbow Yaz said:

You can shoot through doors and you can shoot through the wooden shacks. Are their any partition walls in game? I honestly don't recall seeing any, but I may just not be paying attention. I have heard some complaints you can't shoot through the wooden fences, but I've never tried so I can't speak to that.

Do most of the buildings you enter in this game look as if they are made from bricks and mortar? No. Do they look as if they are all made from concrete lined with steel? No. Then there are partition walls in buildings, most of the buildings in the game would have them. Then you should be able to shoot through them. As for a brick wall, this would never stop a bullet from an assault rifle.