hulkf16

please bluehole fix antialiasing

please fix antialiasing in this game it do nothing on ultra the game flickers and jagged edges on objects a have 

i7-7700k

msi gtx 1080

16 rams

hard ssd

even if i set all on very low and aa on ultra high very low nothing change about flickering in game 

i have clean install of win 10 and nvidia drivers and no fix 

the game was very nice before 1.0 release

please bring last graphics back 

• Like 1

Try up your screen scale to 120 if your rig can handle it. You will lose some fps but it will look more sharp.

Edited by Zaibuf

1 hour ago, Zaibuf said:

Try up your screen scale to 120 if your rig can handle it. You will lose some fps but it will look more sharp.

i have try everthing nothing works it game issue AA dont works in this game properly they need to fix it 

Yes, even with AA on ultra edges in this game flicker more than other games without any AA at all.

I am not sure if there is a way to inject proper AA. It seems like the only option right now is using DSR with a factor of 2.0 or higher (aka rip FPS).

6 hours ago, Zaibuf said:

it is a bug that basically turns off AA no matter your settings. They refuse to acknowledge it

• Thanks 1

Bump. if you kill Reshade, you had to improve AA. It's a blurry mess or a flicker fest, and neither are acceptable in 2018.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Varelli said:

Bump. if you kill Reshade, you had to improve AA. It's a blurry mess or a flicker fest, and neither are acceptable in 2018.

Is Reshade not blocked in the latest patch?

3 minutes ago, MMikolaj said:

Is Reshade not blocked in the latest patch?

Yes, and this is why they had to improve the flickering and blurry mess right now.

Edited by Varelli

On 07/02/2018 at 9:43 PM, hulkf16 said:

please fix antialiasing in this game it do nothing on ultra the game flickers and jagged edges on objects a have 

i7-7700k

msi gtx 1080

16 rams

hard ssd

even if i set all on very low and aa on ultra high very low nothing change about flickering in game 

i have clean install of win 10 and nvidia drivers and no fix 

the game was very nice before 1.0 release

please bring last graphics back 

I set my AA to the lowest and set my screen scale to 115 and it looks much better compared to AA. Your graphics card should handle it with no problem since its a 1080. My screen scale impacted my fps by only like 5-8 frames.

My average fps is around 75-80 with high settings and ultra distance.

My hardware:

Ryzen 5 1600

GTX 1060 6gb ASUS

16gb RAM

SSD

4 minutes ago, Varelli said:

Yes, and this is why they had to improve the flickering and blurry mess right now.

Yea I agree it's a horrible blurry mess. Fortnite does a really good job with anti-aliasing and they both run on the same engine.

Edited by MMikolaj
Word change

On 9/2/2018 at 5:35 AM, ugroch said:

already 5+ topics of this issue. Devs are retards

just bump and let them notice.