Steezyscout

Freezing, randomly cancelling aiming, healing and camera gets stuck which makes the game unplayable.

The game is literally unplayable. I have played this for 660 hours and the game just wants me to stop playing. When I get into a game my camera will get stuck about 40% of the time that makes me lose gunfights. It goes like this. I see an enemy, aim, my camera freezes and wont move, I lose the gunfight. If the camera doesn't freeze then there's always a chance of fps lag that usually happends when I get shot and it lasts for about a second that also increases the change of me losing a gunfight. Oh and also when I try to perform actions like healing, aiming, running my character randomly shakes and cancels it. So basically If I am healing my character cancels it randomly which might result in death. Or maybe I am aiming at a player and my character randomly cancels aiming so now at this point my character is firing from the hip which results in death. WHAT CAN I DO? It's frustrating to play with all of these problems that happen in every game. I can't take it anymore. Advice would be appreciated so I don't need to take a break from this game. I really want to play it.

I have been having all of these issues as well. I have about the same amount of play time and I have quit the game until a fix is released. The game is unplayable. Changing graphic settings does nothing. All of the troubleshooting tips do nothing. Drivers are up to date.

There are posts about these issies all over the forums but they just never seem to get any attention. These issues will be what finally kills PUBG if they arent fixed. And it doesn't seem like BlueHole really cares as long as they keep their massive paychecks from the millions of Chinese hackers farming crates and keys.