Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RogerSos1998

PUBG crashes at loading screen

PUBG is crashing when I try to start a game, before it loads, pubg crash.

I need to restart the game to play and I don´t know why this is happening.

My spec are GTX 1050, I7 7700k

This is happening after the last update.

On 2018-02-06 at 12:58 PM, unfairbro said:

Hello RogerSos1998,

Please try the following thread, if your problem still occurs can you please complete the template located at the bottom of thread linked. So I can get a better understanding of your issue:

Are you kidding us? You're actually saying it is a problem on the clients side. Rofl. Fix your game.

On 2/6/2018 at 7:58 AM, unfairbro said:

Hello RogerSos1998,

Please try the following thread, if your problem still occurs can you please complete the template located at the bottom of thread linked. So I can get a better understanding of your issue:

I can't see the link because I don't have permission?  Wtf?

15 minutes ago, niofox said:

Hello 

That thread has since been updated, please try the following:

Hello i have the same probleam but it crashes and turns off instantly it dosent even work if i restart the game. 
My spec are GTX 1050, I7 7700k

i bought this game and i cant even load into a match to play. game crashes EVERY time, unbelievable..

Hi guys, the fix for most people that have crashes when loading the lobby is to set the CPU affinity when loading the lobby. I got tired of doing that manually and wrote a little tool to do that for me. You can find it here: https://github.com/gusmd/pubfix . Go to the releases page (https://github.com/gusmd/pubfix/releases) to download the latest version. Simple tool, needs no download. Just extract and run the executable.

I had this issue for the last 2 months.. I tried everything I saw in the forums and gave up after realizing none of the recommendations helped.. Ultimately I reformatted my PC and it's now resolved..

Try Uninstalling pubg then deleting all game files from your computer before reinstalling it, this has worked for some

FIX FOR IT...

My game was crashing immediately on startup.

I managed to fix it by going into the game files (right click on pubg in your steam game list, then select properties, local files tab, browse local files) and navigating to PUBG/TslGame/Content/Paks/.

Once you are there delete all files that DO NOT begin with 'pakchunk', these are map files left over from before the update that should have been replaced.

Once they are deleted, verify game files and try running the game afterward.

Hope this helps, can't guarantee it will work for everyone.

hey guys, I swapped out my ssd and the issue hasn't returned. 

I did try a full wipe and reinstall before changing.

there where no errors from the ssd.

was just upgrading to the new 970 evo nvme