Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PredatorJuice

Drone strike

I think that the opportunity to use a drone strike in game would be amazing, much like the predator strike in COD but only a few available on the whole map so they are rare and thus on occasion nobody would find one, people would be very apprehensive about using towards the end of a game as you'd risk killing yourself at the same time or perhaps even something larger like a Paveway bomb where the explosion would be massive and you'd only be able to use it far off in the distance where there is a far more limited chance of you actually seeing anyone. What do you think?

no... we dont want rpg's , we dont want grenade launchers , we dont want tanks.... and we dont want airstrikes either...

I personally think the addition of RPG'swould be a great addition if they were limited like the AWM. 

Secondly, why can't we have helicopters to get across the map. Not asking the chopper to have weapons just a standard civilian aircraft.

Thirdly, what about quad bikes.

Finally, C4 with a hand detonator.

32 minutes ago, Takarii said:

@PredatorJuice

This isn't COD.

We arent military

We don't want shit like this.

30 minutes ago, GriftR said:

no... we dont want rpg's , we dont want grenade launchers , we dont want tanks.... and we dont want airstrikes either...

You are both idiots, he never mentioned turning the game into Call Of Duty simply adapting aspects of the game to further improve the gameplay and continue the game being at the top of the charts.

I'm big, you're small.

I'm right, you're wrong.

NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.

9 minutes ago, Reenalds said:

You are both idiots, he never mentioned turning the game into Call Of Duty simply adapting aspects of the game to further improve the gameplay and continue the game being at the top of the charts.

I'm big, you're small.

I'm right, you're wrong.

NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.

WE DONT WANT ASPECTS OF COD. HOW IS THAT HARD TO UNDERSTAND?!?!?!?!

No, no & no thanks. Don't add things like this to the game, go play other games if this doesn't fit you. 

2 hours ago, PredatorJuice said:

I think that the opportunity to use a drone strike in game would be amazing, much like the predator strike in COD but only a few available on the whole map so they are rare and thus on occasion nobody would find one, people would be very apprehensive about using towards the end of a game as you'd risk killing yourself at the same time or perhaps even something larger like a Paveway bomb where the explosion would be massive and you'd only be able to use it far off in the distance where there is a far more limited chance of you actually seeing anyone. What do you think?

latest?cb=20161204085901&path-prefix=en

seriously , just drop the topic , literally every comment is telling you are wrong...

Incorrect. Is too difficult for your simple minds to comprehend the advantages of bringing fresh ideas to the table.  

2 hours ago, Reenalds said:

Incorrect. Is too difficult for your simple minds to comprehend the advantages of bringing fresh ideas to the table.  

Its not a fresh idea. Its a recycled and reused idea in games that work ENTIRELY differently to this one. Such a gameplay addition would be utter bullshit. ANY idea that starts "much like cod" or references that casual shitbrick of a game is one that should be ignored.

Hell, why dont we add wall running, double jumps and respawns while we are at it?

Firstly I had no intention of trying to turn the game into COD, I think the gameplay is excellent as it is, I simply felt that adding a few new features would increase the variety of the gameplay. RPG's are a good idea so long as they replace one of the primary weapons, people would be apprehensive about even taking one as I can imagine you have all been in a firefight in the game when more often than not a quick switch to your other main weapon is preferable than a reload, this option would be taken away from you of you had chosen to take the RPG. 

Fair enough if a drone strike isn't what people want but you shouldn't be so dismissive to new ideas, if you were to consider the pros and cons of all suggestions you'd see that not all are poor ones.

Reenalds suggestion of a transport helicopter was excellent, whilst in it you squad can engage the enemy but you are extremely vulnerable whilst in it, for example one shot to the tail rotor and the helicopter will spin out of control and crash killing your whole squad, the ability to hover over a building and the rest of the squad could rappel down, risky if you're so vulnerable. Another good suggestion that I'm sure you will all dismiss in a heartbeat. 

I hope you all continue enjoying the game in its current state with no scope for further improvements. I also hope the people like myself an Reenalds continue to make suggestions to improve the gameplay dynamic and that the developers listen to everything and consider it before being as dismissive as the rest of you.

Have a good time playing the game.

Pls... plss and plsss keeep pubg weapons as simple and basic as possible.

The beauty of battle royale game is to win the game with tactical knowledge, shooting skill without the help with high tech military access

Pubg player need to calculate the range urself, aim the target urself. Any large scale weapon and aim assist attachment will spoil the game.

2 hours ago, PredatorJuice said:

Reenalds suggestion of a transport helicopter was excellent, whilst in it you squad can engage the enemy but you are extremely vulnerable whilst in it, for example one shot to the tail rotor and the helicopter will spin out of control and crash killing your whole squad, the ability to hover over a building and the rest of the squad could rappel down, risky if you're so vulnerable. Another good suggestion that I'm sure you will all dismiss in a heartbeat. 

I think its worth remembering that the "players" here are just "regular" people. I recall reading somewhere talking about how the weapons and items found in the game are ones that could typically be purchased by civillians and aren't specifically military only. If you notice, the majority of the serious hardware comes from supply drops. As such, its unreasonable to expect "regular" people to be able to fly helicopters, rappel down ropes etc.

If a suggestion is being dismissed then its likely not a good one or something that doesn't fit with the gameplay

Did I really just read a request for an RPG?

tenor.gif?itemid=4733170

I heard GTA had RPGs, maybe you'd be happier there?

A good request would be: That occupants in vehicles can use meds while on motion, except the driver obvi.  Thats the type of stuff we're looking for.  I appreciate your opinion, but lets not bastardize this game. There is a reason its so much hotter than the rest of the crap out there right now.

7 hours ago, Takarii said:

I think its worth remembering that the "players" here are just "regular" people. I recall reading somewhere talking about how the weapons and items found in the game are ones that could typically be purchased by civillians and aren't specifically military only. If you notice, the majority of the serious hardware comes from supply drops. As such, its unreasonable to expect "regular" people to be able to fly helicopters, rappel down ropes etc.

If a suggestion is being dismissed then its likely not a good one or something that doesn't fit with the gameplay

THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

OP, people strongly disagree about this. It does not mean it's not a good idea, it just doesn't implement well into the game and how the game works.

PUBG is a game where skill, communication, planning, patience and most importantly luck, come into play. Skill is the most important thing in this game and it will most often determine if you come out on top. This is the ONLY game that has PUSHED me to become efficiently adequate with ALL types of weapons and kinds of engagement. CQC, Mid-range and long-range. 

Adding things like RPG and Predator Missile would REALLY kill the fun of the game. Even if they were to be crate weapons, it would be an easy kill or victory in end circle. Wouldn't it suck if your Squad were in final circle, tried so hard to stay alive and make it to the end, only for a guy to use a preda-missile or an rpg and take you both out without even trying? That would irk anyone, because it took no skill, no planning or communication. And don't tell me that it won't be used in final circles to get a cheap win, because mostly EVERYONE will take the easy route. 

@Takarii

I don't know...I mean adding this helicopter and not being able to shoot from it might be fun. Make it so that it would be easy to take down though...but make it speedy while flying but takes awhile to start up before lifting off and flying. But I mostly want to kill someone from it because I'm a c$%^ like that. :D    

2 hours ago, Relict805 said:

Crying about RPG while i BET you would be the first one to cry because some noobtubers tube you to hell... 

People are against it for good reasons, all you did was crying like a little girl... "why wont they accept this idea" "they are so mean, let me insult them without any backing"... 

Wondering if you understand the concept of irony right now....