Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AIien

......TWO PLANES.....?

What if instead of 100 players jumping from the one plane at the beginning of each round there was 2 planes with 50 players on each, taking different routes...? 

pro's and con's / good or bad or pointless idea?

have a half decent think about it though please before throwing a comment down, because little things like this can make a big difference. 

thanks for any feedback, im interested in what people might think

1 minute ago, DecoratedShamus said:

They already tried stuff like that in pc beta. The way it is now is how it will stay. They have claimed that on multiple occasions.  

oh have they? ok, fair enough. the thought pops into my head now and again so thought id share it. 

I think trying to remember two flight paths would be too difficult. I think something more interesting would be to allow different altitudes that the plane can take. Sometimes you are lower and can't fly as far, sometimes higher and can travel further. 

Might be interesting if the initial white circle was more dependent on the plane's flight path, just so some players don't have the advantage of more time to loot while others have to spend time traveling.

I don't feel too strongly about this, it's just a thought.

Used to be this way a long time ago. They went to the one plane model for numerous reasons as posted previously.

Numerous reasons

15 minutes ago, Saccshop said:

Used to be this way a long time ago. They went to the one plane model for numerous reasons as posted previously.

Numerous reasons

cheers dude