Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Joel

#7 Update! All Current Bug's!

I've compiled a list of all bugs since release of PUBG and it's recent update's to help the DEV'S & player's!

1- Vicinity looting get's stuck and bugs out.
2- Start game lag & dying to un-rendered prop's.
3- Weapon sights reset zoom once switched.
4- Character models bug out time to time and there gun is pointing at the floor but they can still shoot like normal.
5- Game crashing (Obviously)
6- M16 seems to spawn like 70% more than any other gun.
7- Removing attachments bugs out sometimes and it wont allow you to re-attache them.
8- Akm recoil slightly to much.
9- Input Lag is delayed.
10- Net Code (Hopefully it'll get improved)

11- Character models appearing in places that they are not actually at & floating weapon's.
12- Not Receiving BP at the end of some games. Mostly happens when your game crashes and you rejoin or you let the game kick you after getting a CHICKEN DINNER rather than leaving.
13- Unable to spectate after game crash. Your camera is stuck on the starting island.
14- We need a ping limiter ASAP.
15- Attachments seem to want to be put on your second weapon rather than your primary (Main) weapon. Primary should prioritise attachments over secondary.
16- Gun sometimes wont allow you to reload until you drop the weapon and pick it back up
17- Loot not being rendered at start of game and forced to wait.
18- Game will occasionally indicate a controller is not connected when it is (Restart game fixes this)
19- Squad's occasionally has issue's leading to not all player's being put into the match but being put with a random player.
20- Damage stack's due to connection of one of the player's or just the server (seemingly getting "1 shotted")
21- Zeroing in scopes doesnt work in some occasions.
22- Frame drops in some places like swimming pool next to school.
23- Landing on Container's at start game kills you if they're not rendered in.
24- Unable to revive teammates in some situations. 
25- Xbox elite controller issues with hair trigger's.
26- Charter models invisible in some situations.
27- Prompted to pick region after every game.
28- Red zone flashes on the map then disappears sometimes.  

29- Menu won't let you RB over to other playlists unless you press LB first.

30- Vehicles teleporting and diapering when people leave or enter the vehicle.
31- Bad Hit registration I've shot people 2 times with an M24 and they still dont die.

(There may be some I've missed so leave them in the comments)

*EDIT* Vicinity looting seems to have been fixed :D However the weapon sight quality does not. The reticles still have bad quality/ blur and the game seems to be crashing alot more in this patch already. 

3 hours ago, Joel said:

*EDIT* Vicinity looting seems to have been fixed :D However the weapon sight quality does not. The reticles still have bad quality/ blur and the game seems to be crashing alot more in this patch already. 

I havent crashed in weeks. OG Xbox here.

Are you clearing cache every now and then?

15 minutes ago, HenrikH said:

I havent crashed in weeks. OG Xbox here.

Are you clearing cache every now and then?

Also OG xbox and i clear it once every couple of days bro.

1 minute ago, HenrikH said:

Hmmm. Weird

Trust me put in some hours on the new patch and you'll notice.

The controller reconnect issue also involves when your controller is left idle and turns of your unable to select the ok box in the middle of the game restarting the game is the only way to fix this 

2 hours ago, Joel said:

Trust me put in some hours on the new patch and you'll notice.

I dont think ive crashed once since update 6.

Ive played 4-5 hours today - duos - and either of us have crashed.

Between patch 6 and patch 7 Ive probably played 30-40 matches. Mostly duos/squads. No crash for any of us.

Info:

- Xbox one original 

- wired net

- I usually cut power supply when i sleep

- lots of free space on harddrive

Anyone else not able to vault out of windows? Every game I have played since this latest update I cannot vault through any window. All my teammates in duos and squads had the same issue. Unable to vaul tthrough windows in or out.

I don't think 19 is a bug, would a appear to replace non ready player if several players ready and squad host has started match making

1 hour ago, HenrikH said:

I dont think ive crashed once since update 6.

Ive played 4-5 hours today - duos - and either of us have crashed.

Between patch 6 and patch 7 Ive probably played 30-40 matches. Mostly duos/squads. No crash for any of us.

Info:

- Xbox one original 

- wired net

- I usually cut power supply when i sleep

- lots of free space on harddrive

I do the same thing, yet I have an X1X.
 I crash less frequently, but i crashed last night and have in the past.

Wired
Clear Cache generally before I play.

Xbox is turned completely off

Plenty of space on hard drive, like 75% or more.

1 hour ago, Jake9898 said:

Can't jump out of No windows....

Im not having that issue.

14 hours ago, Joel said:

31- Bad Hit registration I've shot people 2 times with an M24 and they still dont die.

This has been real bad today! I am by no means an ace shot, but I usually do pretty well and today I am putting rifle rounds in players and the do not go down, but I am getting killed in 2-3 shots with pistols. Something seems real off with shots registering most of the time.

Today I was in a room when a player I saw coming opened the door and I put 2-3 AKM shots in his chest and what seemed like one shot from his M16 put me down with full health and body armor.  Now he could of had his fire rate at burst, but I am sorry 2-3 close range center mass shots from an AKM should down a player.

Hit detection seemed real off today.

would like to add that driving a boat = gunshots.....also possible that the gunshots are comeing out of your gun.....can't confirm nor deny missing ammo, but the gunshots sound like they are VERY close by to the boat. I do have a clip of the issue I will render tomarrow. 

7 hours ago, Menudo said:

Anyone else not able to vault out of windows?

Count me in... Was able to jump out of 1 window tonight, all other times I would just jump up and down in front of them. Aggravating.

5 hours ago, Jake9898 said:

Can't jump out of No windows....

Confirmed, windows I've jumped out of 100 times in the past I can't jump through regardless of my positioning.

Can confirm that I have had same issue as wizardO3 that the boats do have crazy banging noise I.e. gunshot when driving them, which sounds its coming from the seat behind you.

1 hour ago, srb85 said:

yea cant jump out windows or vault rails from 2 & 3 story balconies

Is this a feature or a bug

20 hours ago, Joel said:

I've compiled a list of all bugs since release of PUBG and it's recent update's to help the DEV'S & player's!

1- Vicinity looting get's stuck and bugs out.
2- Start game lag & dying to un-rendered prop's.
3- Weapon sights reset zoom once switched.
4- Character models bug out time to time and there gun is pointing at the floor but they can still shoot like normal.
5- Game crashing (Obviously)
6- M16 seems to spawn like 70% more than any other gun.
7- Removing attachments bugs out sometimes and it wont allow you to re-attache them.
8- Akm recoil slightly to much.
9- Input Lag is delayed.
10- Net Code (Hopefully it'll get improved)

11- Character models appearing in places that they are not actually at & floating weapon's.
12- Not Receiving BP at the end of some games. Mostly happens when your game crashes and you rejoin or you let the game kick you after getting a CHICKEN DINNER rather than leaving.
13- Unable to spectate after game crash. Your camera is stuck on the starting island.
14- We need a ping limiter ASAP.
15- Attachments seem to want to be put on your second weapon rather than your primary (Main) weapon. Primary should prioritise attachments over secondary.
16- Gun sometimes wont allow you to reload until you drop the weapon and pick it back up
17- Loot not being rendered at start of game and forced to wait.
18- Game will occasionally indicate a controller is not connected when it is (Restart game fixes this)
19- Squad's occasionally has issue's leading to not all player's being put into the match but being put with a random player.
20- Damage stack's due to connection of one of the player's or just the server (seemingly getting "1 shotted")
21- Zeroing in scopes doesnt work in some occasions.
22- Frame drops in some places like swimming pool next to school.
23- Landing on Container's at start game kills you if they're not rendered in.
24- Unable to revive teammates in some situations. 
25- Xbox elite controller issues with hair trigger's.
26- Charter models invisible in some situations.
27- Prompted to pick region after every game.
28- Red zone flashes on the map then disappears sometimes.  

29- Menu won't let you RB over to other playlists unless you press LB first.

30- Vehicles teleporting and diapering when people leave or enter the vehicle.

(There may be some I've missed so leave them in the comments)

Good post. 

i would like to add

-Audio Settings

-Fov Sliders 

-Reload to tap x

-Brightness Settings