Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

coolbreezetg6

XBOX:FATAL_LIVE_ERROR_SYSTEM

22 minutes ago, SJWmafiamanSJW said:

same issue. can't join up with squad by invite from game or xbox party. AU

26 minutes ago, metalxtongue said:

I usually get that message after a game is done. I just close my game and re-launch or just press A until the message is gone.

28 minutes ago, danijenz said:

I can't even play solo

30 minutes ago, plewis81 said:

I'm in the UK (England)

Just got in a game :D:D

31 minutes ago, mik3drum said:

The same in Spain...

34 minutes ago, Andrew88 said:

Yes am getting it as well

41 minutes ago, ViktorMaitland said:

yup just started happening to me and a friend.

Hello players,

When does this happen to you?

What sort of xbox are you on?

It’s happened a few times but tonight it was constant,I play on a Xbox One but two others were playing on the X,same for them too

35 minutes ago, unfairbro said:

Hello players,

Xbox one x

When going back to the pre game lobby after a match

And then when we were trying to squad up every time a player joined the game this message pops up

This Evening on EU server everyone in our squad had this error, 30 minutes nothing works, always the error came up. All Xboxes - me on my one x, my husband on the original one, a mate with a one s... Everyone had this problem. Never had before

I get the Fatality error every now and then. Resetting console and taking a 5 min smoke-o break usually sorts it.

7 hours ago, Eersel said:

What is the Fatal Xbox Live Error?

it makes it impossible to join games. 

change servers and try again

On 1/13/2018 at 1:21 PM, coolbreezetg6 said:

Anybody else got this message? While matchmaking in the European servers I got the error XBOX LIVE FATAL Error and I couldn't find a game. When I changed servers it worked

My buddy gets this always. I usually get a few network lag detected when playing even tho i have a steady 80 mbps connection on a Asus router with no packet loss.

Its def not Xbox because its only PUBG i get this error in! Cant play it anymore, get one round in and then get the error! They need to look at this asap!

On 1/26/2018 at 6:42 PM, unfairbro said:

Hello players,

This happens to me after almost every single match. After the match and right when returning to the Squad lobby this error is thrown.

I am on the original xBOX One. (Not the One S nor the One X)

I tried moving my game from external drive to internal - no help.

On very rare occasions (usually if I just played a very short match - aka died in the first 2 minutes) I will be able to return to the PLAY menu and not have this error.

This error will also occur for me on occasions when my squad is all sitting in the squad lobby, but one teammate decides to go get something to eat and takes a few minutes to ready up.

Another symptom I observe when this happens is that my squad and I will return to the squad lobby at the end of the match.

I will see everyone in the squad lobby, but in the upper right corner its says "3/4" players when I see all four player models; the other players in my squad do not see my player model.

This happens to me consistently.

If you require any more information please let me know. I work in IT (have specific experience with application development, test, QA, etc.) and am more than happy to help in any way.

I really would like to see this error fixed :-)

Thanks,

I just got it for the first time. As has been posted before, it’s an Xbox issue with their servers. I just exited the game and restarted and I joined a game straight away - oceanic server

On 1/13/2018 at 2:24 PM, Zeriously said:

Had it multiple times myself 90% of the time I have to reset the game.

Same here does it randomly and seems to happen more in the evening.

7 hours ago, Dr Wukkas said:

I just got it for the first time. As has been posted before, it’s an Xbox issue with their servers. I just exited the game and restarted and I joined a game straight away - oceanic server

I do not believe it's a server issue b/c no one else has this problem from my friend list.  When I play solo this happens 100% of the time.  When I play with a party & squad, it still happens but I can press A to get back to the main menu and then rejoin without resting the game.