Sign in to follow this  
icecait

Servers are too busy, please try again later

The one night I'm off from work and girlfriend in a month and ALL I WANT TO DO IS PLAY SOME PUBG BUT THESE FRICKIN SERVERS wont let me!! God.. Why does this always happen when you have the time to play?!?!?!? PLEASE

Minor update downloaded in 30 seconds. Usually if the server itself was under maintenance it would say that instead of "Servers Busy". I was able to play a game after it updated on steam then when I went to reconnect it went to "servers busy". So they are not down, just weak.

Edited by picklesandwhich
  • Like 1

This is the scheduled maintenance/update window set out by PUBG. Servers don't run forever without maintenance and and they can't update the game to the new build without taking the servers down for bit. Check their Twitter Going back months, Wednesday is Update day. The window is usually 2 hours, sometimes shorter sometimes longer.

PLAY BATTLEGROUNDSConta verificada @PUBATTLEGROUNDS

PC players, the live servers are now down for maintenance which is expected to last for 2 hours. Please download the latest patch via your Steam client. You can read the detailed notes here: http://steamcommunity.com/games/578080/announcements/detail/1648749673581021744 

Edited by Dedoxrs

9 hours ago, Dedoxrs said:

PLAY BATTLEGROUNDSConta verificada @PUBATTLEGROUNDS

PC players, the live servers are now down for maintenance which is expected to last for 2 hours. Please download the latest patch via your Steam client. You can read the detailed notes here: http://steamcommunity.com/games/578080/announcements/detail/1648749673581021744 

well im still getting the server busy 9 hours later :(

Today 17-May-2018 I got the same error message. Firstly I thought that it might be the part of server maintenance. But the issue persists for more than 12 hours. Finally, I checked many forums and blogs to find a solution and realize that, changing servers might help us to solve this. You can read more about this from Servers are too busy, please try again later

Screenshot (328).png

I just launch the game and i was getting this too fix your servers already instead of making new content i hit reconnect and back to this and btw im running steam as admin.

And when im playing few matches fines then this stuff hits every time  even when there is no updates or anything. 

578080_screenshots_20180905031939_1.jpg