PUBG_RoboDanjal

Cheating Discussion

16 minutes ago, sgt_gh0st said:

Works like a charm!

It's easier to create cheats than detect and block them

3 minutes ago, Destru said:

Thats why they need to work PROactive... imho.

9 minutes ago, sgt_gh0st said:

Thats why they need to work PROactive... imho.

How exactly would that work? That's not how it works, can't block something that doesn't exist yet.

Only way is a mandatory privacy breaching scan tool present in the background at all times, which won't happen in games for a couple decades yet.

Posted (edited)

c mon support. send u some nice info about cheater with esp, aimbot and this very offensiv scene using 4xScope without recoil destroying a car in seconds and no ban????????

Screenshot_396.png

Screenshot_397.png

Edited by TorrroTorrro
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Destru said:

That's the main reason why talented virus creators are some of the mostly valued employees at antivirus companies. I wonder if they hire cheat creators to work for anticheat companies too. Should be a common practice too by now.

If you have the most talented people in the industry, it's highly likely that your ppl will find the vulnerabilities before any of the offenders and prevent the problem before it even happens. Of course, that's extremely expensive way to deal with the problem.

Edited by Biochemikas
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Destru said:

How exactly would that work? That's not how it works, can't block something that doesn't exist yet.

Only way is a mandatory privacy breaching scan tool present in the background at all times, which won't happen in games for a couple decades yet.

They need to make people not want to take the risc of cheating!

Like i said 5000 times here, like Prime Servers where you can't gain access untill you played for months

Right now the MAIN problem is all cheaters can get right  back in after a "ban"

A new account is less than 10usd online

Theese rats can probably find them for less than 5usd....

If you need to play for x months before you gain access to special "Prime" servers you can't just get back in easy.

I just got wiped now by a Huyatv-* spraying with the groza like crazy and aim barely moved... ofcourse he walked out proud with a chicken and 18 kills.

EU TPP Solo right now are so broken it is pathetic!

It's a disgrace they dont go out openly and admit the insane situation.

Thread locked in 3.. 2.. 1..

Move on folks...

It's all good, take the green pill and go to work.

Don't ask, don't think...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, sgt_gh0st said:

Like i said 5000 times here, like Prime Servers where you can't gain access untill you played for months

You can say it another 5000 times times, and we will continue to tell you it's a stupid idea that will never work. There are not enough players to handle yet another split on the servers.

Just now, whysoheavyhanded said:

You can say it another 5000 times times, and we will continue to tell you it's a stupid idea that will never work. There are not enough players to handle yet another split on the servers.

To be honest, cheatfest is better?

Im willing to give it 1000 tries because right now i have to fight and hide to MABY reach top20

Few weeks ago i had 4 chickens in 6 rounds

GAME IS UNPLAYABLE in TPP EU

Just now, sgt_gh0st said:

To be honest, cheatfest is better?

Im willing to give it 1000 tries because right now i have to fight and hide to MABY reach top20

Few weeks ago i had 4 chickens in 6 rounds

GAME IS UNPLAYABLE in TPP EU

There are other solutions. Yours is not viable in any fashion. Actually capping the ping at 150 would be a great start. 

WUT ?? STILL VPN USERS NOT BANNED WTH, C'MON BLUE HOLE TIME FOR BAN HAMMER LIKE GHOSTDLR says ::

They just need to open an office in pakistan or India, hire 500 people and make them watch replays from reported games.  If someone watches 2 minute replays 8 hours a day its impossible not to ban at least 240 cheaters. 

Cheaters buy another copy of pubg after they get banned. That means 1 employee can earn at least 3360 euro a day for blueballz entertainment.

That's huge profit. Also people not using cheats are happy, they buy more skins and they don't uninstall the game .

YES CHEATING MADE TOO EZ, EVERY NORMAL PLAYER WILL STOP PLAYING IS NOTHING IS DONE, THEN CHEATERS WILL STOP TOO, NO MORE MONEY .... U NEED TO MAKE IT HARD FOR THEM TOO CHEAT. 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, whysoheavyhanded said:

There are other solutions. Yours is not viable in any fashion. Actually capping the ping at 150 would be a great start. 

wth does ping got to do with wallhack?

How can you know prime servers wouldn't work?

Do you got any source to back that up or just your own opinion?

Im pretty sure most of all remaining players have stuck to the game for a long while and should have no problem gaining access to a prime server... with their main account...........

• RIP 1

Stop the story of 100 people watching replay as anticheatteam. its just a fairy tale.

the support has no feedback from the anticheatteam. the only thing of reaction is the cheater in replay you report.

the replay is only examined with a mathematical logarythmen and thus regonized patterns of a possible cheat.

if a expensive, undetected cheat is used, the system says no cheat.

this is for bh the cheapest methode. no people are watching the stuff. millions of replays cant be watched by people.

so over 50% of cheats are undetected.

no all chinese are cheater...

but this chinese, who does the work to play on eu server using vpn, in 99% in chases are cheater...

they could easy play on their own server, so why they play on eu server? easy question....

1 hour ago, TorrroTorrro said:

no all chinese are cheater...

but this chinese, who does the work to play on eu server using vpn, in 99% in chases are cheater...

they could easy play on their own server, so why they play on eu server? easy question....

Legit question too, i started a threead just for it, surprise surprise though, no answers from moderators....

8 hours ago, whysoheavyhanded said:

I'm a whiner and claim I see to many cheaters." 

lol, this is litterally from right NOW --->

20190525132447_1.jpg

20190525132506_1.jpg

Any followup to where the anti cheat team is with an anti cheat?

also any follow up to the cheating discussion from a developer? 

ANY words from the devs in regards to cheating and what you are doing to combat it?

Seems that there are a lot of wall hackers out there.

Please fix this as it is such CANCER for the game.

I know there hacking because of the death cam, and yet this guy had EPIC gear on. What gives?

• Haha 1

C'mon, BH, we need some really huge ban-wave right now!

8/10 players that I die from have a no-recoil cheat/macro and spread from SLR like demi-gods.
Every 1/10 has kind of a radar hack or similar.
(At least their level of awareness is quite suspicious.
I am ok with good players, but running straight for 10 min, checking sides only to kill someone...)

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

I'm not sure this is another update 29 bug, players disconnecting from server, a huge form of desync or a new type of cheat.But lately I see a lot of players drop from the plane way too early before the starting drop point. Anyone else experiencing this? Happens mostly on Sanhok map.

Edited by Featherman84
Forgot to mention something

10 hours ago, Featherman84 said:

I'm not sure this is another update 29 bug, players disconnecting from server, a huge form of desync or a new type of cheat.But lately I see a lot of players drop from the plane way too early before the starting drop point. Anyone else experiencing this? Happens mostly on Sanhok map.

Are you sure you're just not seeing people drop hats and stuff?

10 Confirmed bans in last 7 days, so frustrated and disappointd still =(

20190520114432_1.jpg

20190520101146_1.jpg

20190520232934_1.jpg

20190522005135_1.jpg

20190524100837_1.jpg

20190523232118_1.jpg

20190524100842_1.jpg

20190525132506_1.jpg

20190526195310_1.jpg

20190526105103_1.jpg

• Like 2

At last game was i played, One of my team and all remaining players was died by car accident, i watched my friend when car dropped at him.

all remaining player (after my friend died) are died also by car accident and won tow players are cheaters i think.

21 hours ago, sgt_gh0st said:

10 Confirmed bans in last 7 days, so frustrated and disappointd still =(

20190520114432_1.jpg

20190520101146_1.jpg

20190520232934_1.jpg

20190522005135_1.jpg

20190524100837_1.jpg

20190523232118_1.jpg

20190524100842_1.jpg

20190525132506_1.jpg

20190526195310_1.jpg

20190526105103_1.jpg

Keep turning these turds in...fight the good fight.

• Like 2

Hacking is hacking should be a permanent Hardware ban no ifs and's or butts to it

• Like 2

On 5/26/2019 at 9:52 PM, sgt_gh0st said:

Actually I'm not sure, wil look trough my replays tonight.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Featherman84 said:

Actually I'm not sure, wil look trough my replays tonight.

If you're just looking straight forward it might look fishy when people drop clothes when it gets thrown out..