Jump to content
PUBG_RoboDanjal

Cheating Discussion

Recommended Posts

Jesus fucking CHRIST... this forum is about to take all the available prices....

 

@zollebolle im pretty sure im not missing your point but excuse my language, how the hell am i supposed to do not thinking about cheaters in the game when i so often get robbed and get rounds ruined by cheaters.

I hope for sure your main account is not "zollebolle" ingame playing FPP only...

I play maby 5-10 rounds every day and getting 16 CONFIRMED bans in 9 days is almost 2 / day

The levels of cheating in TPP Solo is insane high and should have been taken care of long time ago!

Sofar nothing is better than 18months ago for me concerning cheaters ingame so it's no way near acceptable.

I waste 30-60min every day because of cheaters...

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

 

I will post this again seen as though the devs feel like the truth hurts so they remove the post without anything to say. Their ethics are very questionable now.

 

IF YOU DONT WANT THE BAD REP FIX THE PROBLEM. It is really that simple.

Edited by n0stalg1a
  • Like 3
  • RIP 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Omg... i just played the 2 first rounds of the day.

Both rounds ended without i had any chance by 100% obvious wallhackers.

One of them it was his first round on that account.

The other have 28 games played.

@Takarii please engage and interact with me/us

Can we please agree 95% of all cheating is made by rather new accounts?

Can we please work for a better game together?

Almost all cheating would be removed instantly if we had "Prime Servers"

The game is unplayable most times at TPP Solo EU =(

 

edit: 3rd round of the day also very fishy death, guy have less than 100 rounds played on the account....

Edited by sgt_gh0st

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, sgt_gh0st said:

Omg... i just played the 2 first rounds of the day.

Both rounds ended without i had any chance by 100% obvious wallhackers.

One of them it was his first round on that account.

The other have 28 games played.

@Takarii please engage and interact with me/us

Can we please agree 95% of all cheating is made by rather new accounts?

Can we please work for a better game together?

Almost all cheating would be removed instantly if we had "Prime Servers"

The game is unplayable most times at TPP Solo EU =(

 

edit: 3rd round of the day also very fishy death, guy have less than 100 rounds played on the account....

 

I remember when you were trolling people about there being no cheaters. Bitter sweet is it not lol.

 

I am glad though that you can finally see the true state of the game.

 

OH and btw prime servers would only reduce the cheating a little at the start. Look at cs:go.

Edited by n0stalg1a

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, n0stalg1a said:

 

I remember when you were trolling people about there being no cheaters. Bitter sweet is it not lol.

 

Actually, good luck finding me doing that anywhere here.

I said recently i had 2 days (in 18 months) without cheaters though but that is true.

Lemme see that Sir.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, sgt_gh0st said:

 

Actually, good luck finding me doing that anywhere here.

I said recently i had 2 days (in 18 months) without cheaters though but that is true.

Lemme see that Sir.

 

I am sorry you are correct I mistakenly judged you as another user Deadly_Egg for some reason.  Sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, n0stalg1a said:

 

I am sorry you are correct I mistakenly judged you as another user Deadly_Egg for some reason.  Sorry.

 

No Problem 😉 it was rather funny since im pretty much the opposite.... ;)

 

Edited by sgt_gh0st
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, n0stalg1a said:

OH and btw prime servers would only reduce the cheating a little at the start. Look at cs:go.

 

If it takes 3 (or in my opinion even more) months of "normal gameplay" (no damn botting) to gain access many of them will have to think twice before getting  their account banned.

Now there is nothing  to lose.

I can't talk about CS:GO because i haven't played it even once since i started playing PUBG... but for me it took like 3 months of normal gameplay to get Prime servers back then.

You won't see many obvious cheaters having 2000h+ in their accounts most have 20-300 games played total..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One of the Obvious cheaters from this morning, it is just sad how this game have not came longer in my 18 months in the game =(

It makers zero difference even if they ban 5million cheaters today, the gameplay is still gonna be the same.

Solo TPP EU is more or less unplayable if you want to go for the win...

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Now I remembered why left the game two years ago. It was all about cheaters. Didn't play for a year and then for a two-three month the gameplay was acceptable. It looks like there actually "is" a pool for newbies (or players that didn't play for a long time) that protects them from a negative experience. And then, they are moving you to some "queue of suffering". So, in fact, the less you play, the better your experience from this game is... Kind of "this is MMO game and someone should have a negative experience"

Edited by aeldeyr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, sgt_gh0st said:

One of the Obvious cheaters from this morning, it is just sad how this game have not came longer in my 18 months in the game =(

It makers zero difference even if they ban 5million cheaters today, the gameplay is still gonna be the same.

Solo TPP EU is more or less unplayable if you want to go for the win...

 

To be honest its just best to uninstall and leave it behind let the developers profit off cheaters and only cheaters. The quicker people stop playing maybe these moronic like developers will see that they have messed it all up. I am honestly done believing they will do anything.

 

Congratulations to the developers for killing a great game and in turn killing your brand. No one is going to buy any other titles you produce because of what they are doing here with pubg. Or I should say what you are NOT doing.

Edited by n0stalg1a
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, n0stalg1a said:

 

To be honest its just best to uninstall and leave it behind let the developers profit off cheaters and only cheaters. The quicker people stop playing maybe these moronic like developers will see that they have messed it all up. I am honestly done believing they will do anything.

 

Congratulations to the developers for killing a great game and in turn killing your brand. No one is going to buy any other titles you produce because of what they are doing here with pubg. Or I should say what you are NOT doing.

 

I mostly agree though i honestly think they are trying to do something, even if i feel it's wrong way to go since there is obviously no difference in the amount of cheaters.

My last round i had another obvious one aiming on several people through solid material, again, a new account 13 days old...

Sending report and proof to the support.... AGAIN....

 

To be fair im not sure if they CAN fgix it easily... im still hoping for something like Prime server i still believe it will remove most cheaters instantly.

Question with that is how much will it affect the matchmaking...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

The bad part is that the not so obvious cheaters seem to have a good time dodging the reporting system aswell.
Reported one earlier this week, no temp ban yet.

And just now I got killed and found it to be iffy. Replay shows obvious radar hack, driving up to a building out far but instantly scoping out two players who are in full cover.
I only get extra suspicious on those kinds of deaths in top 20, but I guess early deaths can also apply.

Is this lack of adequate response to encourage 3rd party stuff like Faceit aswell? Just so partnerships can get PUBG corp some more money?

I am starting to wonder, does it even make a difference that I go out of my way to check my replay and report someone, when clearly there are too many hackers and/or report for PUBG to make any progress against it...

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Badbeatbill
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

A few things to ask yourselves.

 

Why have they let the game get to this state? (HINT: Its in the video i posted).

Why have they not updated us about anything they are doing? (saying rather than doing something is what pubg corp is good at)

Why has it been so long at ANY attempt at reducing the cheating population?

Why have they released so many updates with content releases without attempting to fix the cheating? How about refocus the budget on actually fixing the cheater problem rather than releasing more paid content which in a short term will end up NOT bought because no genuine players will be left.

Why have they abandoned their host platform discussion forum and allowed Chinese cheat spammers to fill the first 3 - pages with all banned account spamming the sale of cheats?

Why when they say "We understand" and "We hear you" and then yet proceed to do nothing about the cheating population?

 

 

and then once you have a legit answer to each of these questions then you can ask yourself....

 

Why do I have this game installed? 

 

I am under no illusion that getting rid of the cheaters for the most part is not a short task but its coming up 2 years now with basically nothing done.

Edited by n0stalg1a
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Badbeatbill said:

The bad part is that the not so obvious cheaters seem to have a good time dodging the reporting system aswell.
Reported one earlier this week, no temp ban yet.

And just now I got killed and found it to be iffy. Replay shows obvious radar hack, driving up to a building out far but instantly scoping out two players who are in full cover.
I only get extra suspicious on those kinds of deaths in top 20, but I guess early deaths can also apply.

Is this lack of adequate response to encourage 3rd party stuff like Faceit aswell? Just so partnerships can get PUBG corp some more money?

I am starting to wonder, does it even make a difference that I go out of my way to check my replay and report someone, when clearly there are too many hackers and/or report for PUBG to make any progress against it...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

People are getting banned alright, for sure, the main problem is that most people can just buy a new account and start cheating minutes after a potential ban, that is the core problem.

I have not given up yet i assume it is because i love playing when it is fair play.... =(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, n0stalg1a said:

A few things to ask yourselves.

 

Why have they let the game get to this state? (HINT: Its in the video i posted).

Why have they not updated us about anything they are doing?

Why has it been so long at ANY attempt at reducing the cheating population?

Why have they released so many updates with content releases without attempting to fix the cheating? How about refocus the budget on actually fixing the cheater problem rather than releasing more paid content which in a short term will end up NOT bought because no genuine players will be left.

Why have they abandoned their host platform discussion forum and allowed Chinese cheat spammers to fill the first 3 - pages with all banned account spamming the sale of cheats?

Why when they say "We understand" and "We hear you" and then yet proceed to do nothing about the cheating population?

 

 

and then once you have a legit answer to each of these questions then you can ask yourself....

 

Why do I have this game installed? 

 

I am under no illusion that getting rid of the cheaters for the most part is not a short task but its coming up 2 years now with basically nothing done.

 

They claim to be working on it, they are even using hardware bans i heard but the effectiveness is up to everyone to judge....

I seen a LOT of talk about how they can get past that too... and by just playing and see how many cheaters there still are it's easy to see how effective the current anticheat path is...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, sgt_gh0st said:

 

They claim to be working on it, they are even using hardware bans i heard but the effectiveness is up to everyone to judge....

I seen a LOT of talk about how they can get past that too... and by just playing and see how many cheaters there still are it's easy to see how effective the current anticheat path is...

 

Yeah so basically everything they have implemented they knew would not work in the last year really that is public knowledge is soft ping lock and hardware id bans which both are bypassable and they know this because of the nature of the business. Effectively they dont want to get rid of them. Its quite obvious.

 

In the ideal world they should hard lock Chinese to their own servers. (They said they wont do it) They should block ANY connections incoming from VPNs INCLUDING publically owned machines as in internet and gaming cafes (Also something they said they are protecting them).

 

 

Edited by n0stalg1a

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, n0stalg1a said:

 

Yeah so basically everything they have implemented they knew would not work in the last year really that is public knowledge is soft ping lock and hardware id bans which both are bypassable and they know this because of the nature of the business. Effectively they dont want to get rid of them. Its quite obvious.

 

In the ideal world they should hard lock Chinese to their own servers. (They said they wont do it) They should block ANY connections incoming from VPNs INCLUDING publically owned machines as in internet and gaming cafes (Also something they said they are protecting them).

 

 

 

I kind of agree but there is a LOT idiot cheaters outside China too =(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, sgt_gh0st said:

 

I kind of agree but there is a LOT idiot cheaters outside China too =(

 

Agree. But probably would be less if they had of acted quicker :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im so sick and tired of this, just got killed by a guy with less than 300 games played total, so

  • New account

43% wins in over 200 games Solo, yeah... really!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This isn't a game, its a business. If they actually wanted to combat cheaters we wouldn't be here discussing it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I received a ban notification for someone I reported but they are still playing???? Um whats going on here????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

 

22 hours ago, TorrroTorrro said:

here a video from my aimbot friend zmf********* at work. reported. but get a ban? i think not :/ reported to support. anticheatteam works??

 

 

 

and again no permaban for 100% cheater... i know u have to proof... but will this guy get for cheating hundrets of chances too as the other cheaters??

 

 

Screenshot_384.png

Edited by TorrroTorrro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

at this point with the mass cheaters i've just uninstalled the game the mobile version sadly is way better then the pc, the cheaters are just bombarding the game and i just find no fun into it, hell played a game yesterday watched the death cam only to know i got killed by a aim botter. At this point to PC pubg is dead weight. thought it would be fun to play but until the hacking and cheating is in control i cant even remotely look at the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...