PUBG_RoboDanjal

Cheating Discussion

2 possible cheating solutions:

#1: match players together based by the total hour playtime

cheaters get banned, create a new account and do it again... so when they create a new cheatingaccount they have 0 total hour playtime. now match players together with 0 - 100 total hour playtime and match players together above >100 total hour playtime. players with less then <100 total hour playtime, get not matched together with players with more then >100 hours playtime.

#2: 100 hour trial

players with less then <100 total hour playtime are in a "trialmode". these player can only be matched together with other players with less then <100 total hour playtime. once they played more then >100 total hour playtime, they can be matched together with players above >100 total hour playtime.

good night

Amazing work! Bluehole is the best! I am player with 2000+ hrs of this game. I am not playing for more than 2 weeks. Today i have played 2 games - in both games was killed by 100% cheater. Good job! Nice anticheat. You are the best. Thank You.

P.S. Game deleted forever from my steam account.

12 hours ago, podolyanin said:

... I am player with 2000+ hrs of this game. I am not playing for more than 2 weeks...

That is pretty amazing, man. Especially when you consider that 2 weeks are only 336 hrs.

• Like 1

On 5/4/2019 at 6:36 PM, redrumOG said:

This is a purely to demonstrate how long it takes for someone to get a ban for blatant hacking.

Screenshot_2019-05-04 52559 - PUBG Player Stats Ranking PUBG OP GG.png

OK!!  This individual is now temp banned, lets keep watching, 3 days which really isnt too bad. watch this space.

6 hours ago, Dafni said:

That is pretty amazing, man. Especially when you consider that 2 weeks are only 336 hrs.

i am NOT playing for 2 weeks, because the game was full of cheaters. I have bought pubg on May 2017. My nickname in the game is mark228

• Thanks 1

On 5/2/2019 at 6:56 PM, TorrroTorrro said:

first this was his own thread, later its in the cheating discussion order. some of u asked me to look forward what this cheater play after his timeban. here is the result. again cheating :/

Screenshot_359.png.b933a49c64b2dd5e5f792465123b693e.png

sooo funny, after his next timeban he is again online and cheats.... how many chances a cheater gets here? :/

Quite a few of the regulars here believe that I don't think there's cheating in game. Yet, I do and I do run across it .. or what appears to be cheating.

So here's an example of something I run across periodically. I have recorded this vid in all 3 perspectives. Mine, His and spectator. (UI is disabled to hide names)

And yes I did report it.

• Haha 1

On 4/30/2019 at 5:18 PM, TorrroTorrro said:

A clear Aimbot User is investigates and gets only Temp Ban? I am very disappointed.... sorry :( how clear has a aimbot to be for permaban?

Screenshot_358.png

10 days later a little win.....

Screenshot_365.png

On 5/7/2019 at 11:32 PM, Rev0verDrive said:

Quite a few of the regulars here believe that I don't think there's cheating in game. Yet, I do and I do run across it .. or what appears to be cheating.

So here's an example of something I run across periodically. I have recorded this vid in all 3 perspectives. Mine, His and spectator. (UI is disabled to hide names)

And yes I did report it.

Dont wanna be rude but... maaan what a potato aim :DD

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

GAME UNPLAYABLE TODAY at morning

Full of chinees hacker on FPP now

Stop playing this sh*t after 4 games, get killed by a chinees little di*k every time wallhack like a pig

PUBG is a pity to play

So since most of the cheaters are macroing their hacks to the lean left/right keys, what exactly is being done to combat that?

• Like 1

On 5/5/2019 at 11:16 AM, TorrroTorrro said:

first game in the morning and again killed by a cheater. in this game (521e7a.eu) he kills more than 18 with esp and aimbot... maybe the bosses watch this game and permaban this guy!

Screenshot_360.png

c mon bh, give us a permaban for this cheater.... :/

Screenshot_366.png

Posted (edited)
On 5/6/2019 at 7:41 PM, fail0r said:

2 possible cheating solutions:

#1: match players together based by the total hour playtime

cheaters get banned, create a new account and do it again... so when they create a new cheatingaccount they have 0 total hour playtime. now match players together with 0 - 100 total hour playtime and match players together above >100 total hour playtime. players with less then <100 total hour playtime, get not matched together with players with more then >100 hours playtime.

players with less then <100 total hour playtime are in a "trialmode". these player can only be matched together with other players with less then <100 total hour playtime. once they played more then >100 total hour playtime, they can be matched together with players above >100 total hour playtime.

good night

Cheaters exist and dominate games by getting kills. Matching is best done on average k/d ratio. If they set up a new account and quickly win a few games with lots of kills they should be matched with the better players. Number of hours in  a game is not a way of determining how good players are. 

Edited by CAttack

On 5/7/2019 at 6:00 PM, TorrroTorrro said:

sooo funny, after his next timeban he is again online and cheats.... how many chances a cheater gets here? :/

New account - matched with noobs and low quality players - lots of kills - Someone winning 2 games in a row must be identified as a good player or a cheater and not then use lesser players as cannon fodder 

9 hours ago, CAttack said:

Cheaters exist and dominate games by getting kills. Matching is best done on average k/d ratio. If they set up a new account and quickly win a few games with lots of kills they should be matched with the better players. Number of hours in  a game is not a way of determining how good players are. 

ok then match players together based by the k/d ratio with more then >100 hour total playtime. new accounts stay in the "100 hour trial", perhaps they get banned in the first 100 hours playtime so they get never been matched with players with more then 100 hours.

On 5/6/2019 at 8:41 PM, fail0r said:

Instead of banning cheaters, just flag their accounts for cheating. Then, when they join a game queue, the game only matches them with other flagged cheaters.

Regardless of the method used though, something needs to be done. It's endemic in this game at the moment.

5 hours ago, iLLManners said:

Instead of banning cheaters, just flag their accounts for cheating. Then, when they join a game queue, the game only matches them with other flagged cheaters.

Regardless of the method used though, something needs to be done. It's endemic in this game at the moment.

Just ban cheaters! When they come back as new account and get 10 kills in the first game they get a 10k/d ratio. This would get them them the top levels of players and they should not get put into the lower level players. PUBG have all the stats to classify every into 100 levels based on k/d ratio so game 1 you start at level 1 with 0 k/d ratio - after one game you go up to a level 100 player if you get 10 kills. The number of hours played should not figure as its an average. So you have each player classed as level 1 to 100 based on k/d ratio. Doesn't matter if you play tpp or fpp - doesn't matter if you play duos or squads your personal k/d ratio is applied. So for a 4 man squad all all the individuals would combine the k/d ratio and divide by 4 to use for matchmaking. 

The actual matchmaking has to be on numbers of players available so if the number of players is low then it may only possible to put all available players and levels would have to play together. As numbers of players increase to peak times then players can be grouped so players with similar k/d ratios can be matched. 

On 5/2/2019 at 1:54 PM, Takarii said:

Bans are not issued automatically. 

If you do not report players then those who are breaking the rules of conduct cannot be punished accordingly.

Yeah, exactly. But do you not think that that's actually a problem?

You can't have a game with 400k individual daily players and an "AntiCheat" that is based solely on player reports. You're practically asking the player base to do the job for you. Also, an experienced player might just be able to use an ESP without anyone noticing it.

And of course, not every report is handled correctly. I've reported my fair share of people, who (looking at deathcam and replay) were obviously cheating, got a temp ban, and then returned to the game as if nothing happened.

This is ruining the game, and you know it.

Ok i will try not to get into talking cheating my best to avoid a instant locked thread, but you, moderator(s) really need to take us serious and start trying to work together with us.

Almost everyone of us in here are devoted for this game and are just trying to make it more enjoyable.

It is impossible to get any further on the cheating problem by put a gag on our mouth, lock threads and only pointing into that ocean of cheatingposts in the sticky cheatingthread.

I can ofcourse understand that you don't want to have this mudwrestling about cheaters all the time but how are gonna be able to solve this the way it is?

And trust me, trust me i know a lot is being done, it takes time and is a huge work with the cheaters.

But maby there is ideas that can prevent it?

How are we supposed to reach out to responsible if all we can do is post in that ocean trashbin?

How are we supposed to feel listened to?

Many of us experience a serious problem, for me personally it has always without a doubt been the biggest issue and i played 18months and 2800h now...

I continue to feel so sad and frustrated of feeling nothing is being done to prevent the cheating, prevent the ruined rounds.

Only punish cheaters has gotten us nowhere is my humble opinion, even implemented hardware bans and prosecution against the creators and sellers.e

The 9th of May i had got not less than 16 ban-message replys only in May.

Lately i have noticed a huge amount of new accounts in the stats wich is in my mind too often also cheating.

It is not very often i see obvious cheaters having a lot of time invested in the account...

The only thing i want is to have a creative discussion how to move on forward in the most effective way.

Meaning i don't care if 1 or 300.000 people get banned, all im interested in is getting less cheaters in the game.

Im not sure if it would work in practice but in theory i am convinced 95% of all cheaters would be removed instantly if we had special "Prime servers" for players who invested time in their account.

Or just doing if by software inside the matchmaking system.

Personally i would sacrifice a lot (if needed) in terms of waittime to minimize games ruined by cheaters.

And all of you who gonna try convince me how wrong i am, keep in mind i play EU TPP mainly Solo, if you are not playing the same you can't automatically assume you experience the same as i do.

Even the time of day is a huge difference.

Fact is, i have 16 banmessages in 9 days... and i am pretty sure that is not all the cheaters that have been playing theese 9 days....

For me this is the main and pretty much only problem right now and all i want is to feel listened to and not locked down.

That only makes thing feel even more frustrating, as if we are the bad ones??

This game is absolute dog excrement at the moment.

Any chance we can just stop players with over XXX ms ping joining a lobby ?  I'm sick of playing vs high ping players with names I'm unable to pronounce.

Posted (edited)

There is still at least ONE cheater in every games. EU FPP Erangel 09h50 on my side... GG. The guy is running, aiming extremely fast, spraying, every bullets entering on my character, I'm instantly knocked. Level 1 helmet, Level 2 Kevlar. The guy sprayed with a DP28... I had a scar l without spray function enabled. The dude has a Level 2 helmet and level 1 kevlar, I removed 90% of his life's health. 

Yesterday, I also played with someone who was using a VPN from india and he told me that he has 150 ms ping. Do you find this normal?

Edited by digitalizeur

@sgt_gh0st

You misunderstand. One of the points of a megathread is so that your posts CAN be seen more easily. I personally check this one every single day, but i nearly didn't see your thread due to it getting pushed down the pages.

This thread exists for a number of reasons, all of which are outlined on the very first page.

Posted (edited)

Here is an idea ban all vpn connections!. Problem solved. Inclusive of publicly used machines (The fact you openly said that you wouldn't do this just shows that you really are not to interested in fixing the problem). 

Pubg corp has had more than enough time to combat cheating in the game and have chosen to do very little about it. Other than hardware bans (which we all knew would do nothing) there has been literally nothing else implemented since the soft region lock (which we also knew would do nothing). They were actually really poor attempts at making it look like you were trying to do something knowing quite well they would not actually do anything.

If you do not want the backlash and criticism and frustration of the players, then fix the problems its that simple. Hire more staff to get the job done. If not then the game will continue to go down hill really fast. 

I actually uninstalled the game last week and I am done. I will not support a development team that doesn't show initiative and ACTUALLY listen to their player base. Like I said before you as a team have had more than enough time to address this issue but have been more focused on events, item, maps, passes etc. How about pull the funding for content and refocus on the main issue with the game which is cheating. Content is useless without people to buy it.

You simply put have not done enough and should be ashamed of what pubg has become.

Saying you will do something and actually doing and implementing it are 2 different things.

If you actually SHOW you are doing something and implementing measures I might consider playing again but until then.

Goodbye.

Edited by n0stalg1a
  • Thanks 1

On 5/9/2019 at 6:57 PM, TorrroTorrro said:

c mon bh, give us a permaban for this cheater.... :/

Screenshot_366.png

Omg, the cheater is again online and cheats like hell... no permaban...  i do not believe anymore, this cheating is beeing fought. how could you allow cheater to play? are there not enough fair player to fill the server? something is really wrong here, sorry