PUBG_RoboDanjal

Cheating Discussion

51 minutes ago, TnTXplode said:

Untill getting a permanent anti-hack system ..hacks are still created and shared and people use them.

What I just said.. this could get people more interested in hunting hackers down.

Recently I got a lot of reports feedback showing that there is a useful feature.. they should just encourage us to use it more.

Could be a system where you get BP for reporting and getting a player banned. 

1 hour ago, CAttack said:

Could be a system where you get BP for reporting and getting a player banned. 

Or better yet, custom skins for every weapon, depending on how many people you get banned.  Doing this would be an advertisement in game, too...don't hack that guy, he gets it done.

19 hours ago, TorrroTorrro said:

video from today. i am snipping from the other hill, maybe 600meters. this cheater turns around and kills me with m416..... 

GAME ID: 190032.eu minute 16:45

A clear Aimbot User is investigates and gets only Temp Ban? I am very disappointed.... sorry :( how clear has a aimbot to be for permaban?

Screenshot_358.png

7 minutes ago, TorrroTorrro said:

A clear Aimbot User is investigates and gets only Temp Ban? I am very disappointed.... sorry :( how clear has a aimbot to be for permaban?

You are misunderstanding what that notification is saying. It is a temporary ban placed on that account while it is investigated deeper. This is not the final result and could end in a permenant ban if the investigation deems it is required.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Takarii said:

You are misunderstanding what that notification is saying. It is a temporary ban placed on that account while it is investigated deeper. This is not the final result and could end in a permenant ban if the investigation deems it is required.

thanks for info. what i could not understand after 17 years of shootergaming, why a 100% aimbot (he kills on 600meters with m416 in a second) needs deeper investigate. but i am very thankfull, you investigate it. a lot of reports wasnt. so thanks in this case for a look on it.

9 hours ago, DSYNC said:

@Rev0verDrive

SSAC + server side hit reg + ping cap + higher specs servers could save this game but they need to hurry up before its too late.

Ping cap is cheapest and easiest solution and could mitigate many problems by itself.

Fixing desync would make cheaters stand out much more and false positives reports would be almost gone.

By all accounts server-side hit reg is already used. It's the default setup in UE4 + you wouldn't have a mega shit ton of those "hits that don't count" videos. You know where your shot goes through a player...no blood splatter etc. That doesn't happen with client-side hit detection, but it does with server-side....desync.

A ping cap would have to be low enough that it makes a difference. That's around 100ms or less. 10ms vs 100ms can still have a lot of desync. But at 100ms ping cap you're literally blocking a very large majority of players from being able to play. A 200ms ping cap and you aren't really doing anything toward lowering desync.

Server specs are pretty much capped cost wise. Erangel is proof of that. Instead of upping resources so they could increase loot (7,000 more spawned items), they removed doors from specific building models to reduce server overhead. if anything they'd remove all doors and potentially glass before the upped server resources.

Posted (edited)

Killed by another cheater... again...

Jesus Christ.

Guy has 75 rounds on record... 32% wins 19 kills ^_^

Edited by sgt_gh0st

I got a 4th last night i thought id finally got a hack free lobby only to get killed by teamers. 

33 minutes ago, TorrroTorrro said:

https://dak.gg/ranks/steam/solo/winratio

kdr over 10? winratio over 60%? autoban ;)

mhm.... ATLEAST one could demand they have a bot scanning and send a warning to the anticheat team for investigation... but nothing it seem =(

Started up PUBG this morning and had 4 new PERM BAN messages, wich is good... but it is still, and never, the solution.

They are back in notime on a new account.

I've seen people talk in other forums how they have 25 accounts... buying accounts on a russian website for very low costs, don't remember now but i think it was 3usd or something.

Its god damn unplayabe unless they prevent people from wanting to cheat,

I'm not allowed to post nicks here, but at https://dak.gg/ranks/steam/solo/winratio there is atleast one guy with so similar nick it's obvious it's the  same guy who have 4 accounts in the top 26, winratio 56-75% on all 4 accounts haha.........

It's just so sad because this game is so insane fun when you feel it is legit and not run and hide..

20190501113456_1.jpg

20190501113507_1.jpg

20190501113509_1.jpg

20190501113510_1.jpg

• Like 2

1419989270_2019-04-2909_11_52-Window.png.ce90d3772bd5f7173ee1e20379746a13.png581388006_2019-05-0116_48_57-MedalOverlay.png.bd557d9a17667f37b5f5b969b5c66fc8.png

I didn't report other players for a long time, because

a) I suck at this game and

b) I gave them the shadow of a doubt because of point a that these players that killed me were simply better than me.

This time is now over, since I am now nearly clocking in at 1700 hours of this game and can tell, when something smells fishy.

Et voilá: it works.

I am not going into from where all those players are coming from, since I'd rather take a nosedive into a pile of used needles than starting a "productive" discussion about it, but we all know what will drastically reduce the amount of cheaters in EU or NA servers...

Won´t use in game report tool again, it seems it bans player just based on several different players reports. And this is totally unacceptable.

7 minutes ago, Sá_PT said:

Won´t use in game report tool again, it seems it bans player just based on several different players reports. And this is totally unacceptable.

Bans are not issued automatically. 

If you do not report players then those who are breaking the rules of conduct cannot be punished accordingly.

Posted (edited)
On 4/20/2019 at 9:16 AM, TorrroTorrro said:

What is wrong with this game?? yesterday played some games (12e3fc.eu). in one game, there was a real aimbotter. shooting with shootgun over hundrets of meters and kill. so i watch replay and all very easy to see. so i reported him. sure a permaban for this extrem cheating.... i thought....

today, message on screen...

JUST A TIME BAN????? WTF?? For hardcore cheating only a timeban?? why i play this game? to get permanent killed by cheaters??  just a timeban!

Screenshot_350.png

first this was his own thread, later its in the cheating discussion order. some of u asked me to look forward what this cheater play after his timeban. here is the result. again cheating :/

Screenshot_359.png.b933a49c64b2dd5e5f792465123b693e.png

Edited by TorrroTorrro

Posted (edited)

Seriously Pubg Corp or BH or whatever you call yourself. GET THE CHINESE PLAYERS OUT OF EUROPEAN SERVERS for crying out loud!

Every top10 situation you end up in theres 9 chinese players and you and they all have silenced M24's or silenced AWM's or silenced Kar98's and they are all crackshot McGee!

Its obvious they all cheat, its obvious, just face it, and you tell us that want them gone that we are racists? Go screw yourself against a frozen lamp-post! They all cheat, its wellknown! Just have a look at the leaderboards on European servers, littered with HuyaTV twats and whatnot!

Get some frackin backbone and stop them from beeing able to join European servers!

Edited by Mullenuff
  • Like 9

Is the Anticheat broke? The cheating in this game is extreme !!

Block VPN's and this will solve alot of problems. Please don't try and tell me they can't block them either. That's false.

• Like 2

tired of so many Chinese in Europe.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

This is a purely to demonstrate how long it takes for someone to get a ban for blatant hacking.

Screenshot_2019-05-04 52559 - PUBG Player Stats Ranking PUBG OP GG.png

Edited by redrumOG
  • Like 2

With 2+ confirmations per day from the anticheat team of perma ban, and another 1 or 2 investigatory temp bans per day... I can no longer avoid the realisation that SEA is full of lowlife cheaters.. EVERY other game I see ESP hackers, usually with aimbot. It's no longer an exaggeration to suggest every SEA game is full of cheats. fwiw - I use replay after most games to follow and confirm my suspicions ... and clearly the anticheat team agree or I wouldn't be seeing such a high rate of returns.

I'm thinking PUBG Corp need to add back region selection just so I can get out of fking SEA... high ping vs high cheating ... which to choose, which to choose...

The anticheat team are failing to do enough to make this game playable in the very market most important to the game. To that team I would strongly suggest adding some new hires into the team to breathe some fresh ideas... because the current ones are simply failing to do anything to combat the problem...

And mods - do me a favour yeh? Don't merge this with the ONE mega-anti-cheat thread ... I realise it's a good way to play down the problem (isolate discussion to one massive thread where it is minimised amongst the other forum topics) - but that's NOT the way to play this out ... cheers!

• Like 1

On 4/30/2019 at 6:23 PM, Rev0verDrive said:

Server specs are pretty much capped cost wise. Erangel is proof of that. Instead of upping resources so they could increase loot (7,000 more spawned items), they removed doors from specific building models to reduce server overhead. if anything they'd remove all doors and potentially glass before the upped server resources.

Lmao so that's why there's no doors. 

On 5/2/2019 at 12:44 PM, Sá_PT said:

It takes a second to report someone. If many people are reporting a player then its likely they are a bit dodgy. Totally acceptable. 

Devs, 

For the love of God please sort out the ESP/Radar cheats. The game is rife at the moment with blatant ESP users, following through hills, walls and always looking at player tags, most not even trying to hide it.

This has got to be the most used cheat ATM, and you don't even have a proper option to report it! I use killed without line of sight, but technically sometimes they do.   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

first game in the morning and again killed by a cheater. in this game (521e7a.eu) he kills more than 18 with esp and aimbot... maybe the bosses watch this game and permaban this guy!

Screenshot_360.png