PUBG_RoboDanjal

Cheating Discussion

1 hour ago, Syferr said:

Can you tell me why they dont use server side anti-cheat ? Is it to expensive or is it something else ? For a gaming company to make 1 billion dollars in revenew in 2018 alone, i cant understand why Server side anti-cheats are not already in place. 

The monthly expense is the main factor. Server costs would double (nearly twice as much cpu/mem is needed). Then you still need the anti-cheat team to monitor and tweak SSAC periodically. Make adjustments and so forth.

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Rev0verDrive said:

The monthly expense is the main factor. Server costs would double (nearly twice as much cpu/mem is needed). Then you still need the anti-cheat team to monitor and tweak SSAC periodically. Make adjustments and so forth.

Well id happily pay a monthly subscription fee to play on servers that had it running on em. Ive played 3 games this morning an been hacked on all 3 games. 

• Like 4

4 games this morning and hacked on every game on SEA. Getting shot at while inside buildings, ESP everywhere. i even got full auotoed from 700m with a 4x. The game is pure shit at the moment.

• Like 2
  • RIP 1

6 hours ago, Rev0verDrive said:

Good! Make it happen! I guess you don’t see how bad it is being NA so I won’t berate you totally  just now, but the game for SEA players is totally fucked. Every game is multiple hacks, some times we get lucky and jag a duos win, no hacks. Solos are impossible right now you simply can’t win every lobby is a hack lobby with players getting removed mid game, aimbot and esp. 

There is no way in the world if you played here you would maintain your attitude, you simply wouldnt be playing, and you sure as hell wouldn’t be baffling the player base with tech bullshit that doesn’t mean anything to anyone given the basic state of the game.

Its Pretty clear to me you post here to show off, and blow smoke up  your own ass, acknowledge no one, and pump BlueHole like they are your bread and butter. 

10 million reports a day? Which humans are doing this for the 500k max player base per day?

Video is no t proof? So what we just running by server telemetry, just numbers and data? Sounds like a shit way of gathering proof for some idiot that’s 2 days from buying another account.

it all smells of can’t be fucked. Incompetents, and your all wrong apart from me rant.

• Like 2

14 games.... 14 death by cheaters.....

with names like Dream19951  and dfghjkl;

WTF am i playing the POES kak game???????

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Very frustrated here as well. It's really bad (again). 

I'm annoyed most when it's a clear cheater and the report never updates and they don't get banned. Spend a bit of time to use the replay tool to find the smoking gun when it's absolutely obvious that they are cheating and it's wasted time when the report doesn't stick. 

The in game report options need to be updated in my opinion. 

1. ESP does not equal player attacked without line of sight - In a lot of cases, the better ESP hacker waits until they get line of sight and attacks then. So when I report someone that kills me after knowing where I've been the entire time it may look like a salty report. The report needs to flag that they are using the ESP hack leading up to the death, change the "attacked to no line of sight" to "player is aware of players positions without seeing them".  

2. A small text box with 50 words as an option to add additional reasoning as to why the report was lodged. This may help reports stick more. Eg. 5:10 you can see the cheater following me through the hill and looking at other players before they attacked me. 

3. An "other" category as a catch all. 

Edited by Shadyknights
  • Like 2

PUBG corp should get off their butts and BAN the people we been reporting, especially when they have MULTIPLE temp bans, and PUBG Has video evidence from multiple sources.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Hey Guys.... There was a letter from the anticheatteam ( https://www.pubg.com/2019/02/26/a-letter-from-the-anti-cheat-team/  ) . I read it and  and enjoy it. Great stuff i thought. But in the last weeks, it becomes real bad on the servers. After more than 1000 hours playtime its extreme at the moment.

So in game 12e3fc.eu i thought to catch a cheater and reported it ingame in replay, here and support. But no ban. So please volks, watch the video special timeline 2:42-2:54 , 3:40-3:55,and 5:24-5:32...

Guy is using shootgun, shoots and kills... (sorry, no soundfile)...

Seriously tell me your opinion... cheating???

https://youtu.be/Wyct_IiFoiw

Edited by TorrroTorrro

Posted (edited)

The problem is that we dont even see the killfeed, your video doesnt show anything except for a dude who is shooting bullets into the sky.....if you want to give us a real "proof" we need to at least see the killfeed, even if you blurr out all of the names.

Ah and the 5:24-5:32 looks a bit weird, yes, but id still say thats completly doable with the s686.

Edited by Tarmaril
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, redrumOG said:

Good! Make it happen! I guess you don’t see how bad it is being NA so I won’t berate you totally  just now, but the game for SEA players is totally fucked. Every game is multiple hacks, some times we get lucky and jag a duos win, no hacks. Solos are impossible right now you simply can’t win every lobby is a hack lobby with players getting removed mid game, aimbot and esp. 

There is no way in the world if you played here you would maintain your attitude, you simply wouldnt be playing, and you sure as hell wouldn’t be baffling the player base with tech bullshit that doesn’t mean anything to anyone given the basic state of the game.

Its Pretty clear to me you post here to show off, and blow smoke up  your own ass, acknowledge no one, and pump BlueHole like they are your bread and butter. 

10 million reports a day? Which humans are doing this for the 500k max player base per day?

Video is no t proof? So what we just running by server telemetry, just numbers and data? Sounds like a shit way of gathering proof for some idiot that’s 2 days from buying another account.

it all smells of can’t be fucked. Incompetents, and your all wrong apart from me rant.

I see the same shit day in and day out. ESP, no recoil, aimbot snapping, desync...sometimes I even "feel" as if damage mods are being used. I might not see it every damn game, but I do see it enough to be affected by it.

Most if not all multiplayer games should be using SSAC. At least shooters. Not everything has to be server-side mitigated, but the most common cheat affected mechanics should be. They all know it, but they don't want to admit it because it will eat into their profits. 

A lot of games are being released with very little cheat protection.... "Apex Legends" cough! It typically takes a month of cheat infestation for these companies to react when they know as sure as the sun will rise in the west that their shit is going to be cheated day one. They all eventually offer reporting and then start going after cheat developers, looking at alternative heuristic options etc. It's the same shit every year with every game

I'm not in here losing my shit over cheaters because I've dealt with this shitfest for 25 years. Once you see and deal with it enough you become use to it and expect it. Then you start looking into the tech and cheat execution methods. Then one day it all clicks. CSAC is a low cost implementation that's put in place to appease the masses. It does catch quite a few of the script kiddie cheats, but it doesn't work well against the pay-for cheats developed by professional coders. The only way to handle cheats in real time is to arbitrate each input/action on the server at execution request time. Anti-cheat built in to the execution logic of the action on the servers end.

I've asked and or complained about them not adding specific server-side cheat detection mechanics in place. I've even gone as far as outlining a server-side esp detection method... in this very thread.

Server Telemetry ....

This is the servers replay along with other data. The same exact data platform you use for replays, just the servers version of it. The AC team can view it and work directly with it just as you can with the games replay functionality. Yet there version is much more advanced and displays a lot more data.

As far as submitted videos.... they can be edited, thus they cannot be used as proof. They'll look at them to get an idea as to wtf the supposed issue is. Then they'll load the servers replay data and watch in engine. Because replay data is run directly in the game engine there's a lot more scrutinization that can be done. Line traces, sphere traces, complex collision detection and so forth.

The baffling tech bullshit ....

The more the player base understands the issues and the tech the sooner we'll start getting SSAC in our games. The average gamer is unaware, uninformed or just straight up ignorant to the facts. The average gamer (majority) doesn't know that their Ping is based on the route their packet takes to get to the server (distance), not their up/down bandwidth throughput. "But I got 1Gbps fiber". That's baffling bullshit. Yet you expect a billion dollar company to actually respect, read and consider the ideas and complaints of said users?

When the masses actually understand the tech, then and only then, can they put forth a strong enough argument and complaint that these companies will have to listen to. Because then it's grounded in facts. A few people doing this doesn't matter. It takes a majority for something of this magnitude to get solid traction.

You don't have to read my posts, nor reply to them if the technical bullshit doesn't jive with your understanding.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, TorrroTorrro said:

Hey Guys.... There was a letter from the anticheatteam ( https://www.pubg.com/2019/02/26/a-letter-from-the-anti-cheat-team/  ) . I read it and  and enjoy it. Great stuff i thought. But in the last weeks, it becomes real bad on the servers. After more than 1000 hours playtime its extreme at the moment.

So in game 12e3fc.eu i thought to catch a cheater and reported it ingame in replay, here and support. But no ban. So please volks, watch the video special timeline 2:42-2:54 , 3:40-3:55,and 5:24-5:32...

Guy is using shootgun, shoots and kills... (sorry, no soundfile)...

Seriously tell me your opinion... cheating???

https://youtu.be/Wyct_IiFoiw

otherplace, thx

Edited by TorrroTorrro

video from today. i am snipping from the other hill, maybe 600meters. this cheater turns around and kills me with m416..... 

GAME ID: 190032.eu minute 16:45

MAYBE SOME ANTICHEATTEAM BAN HIM PLEASE!

19 minutes ago, TorrroTorrro said:

video from today. i am snipping from the other hill, maybe 600meters. this cheater turns around and kills me with m416..... 

GAME ID: 190032.eu minute 16:45

MAYBE SOME ANTICHEATTEAM BAN HIM PLEASE!

You need to report players using the correct channels.

Please either use the ingame report feature or raise a ticket on the support page over at  https://support.pubg.com/hc/en-us

• Thanks 1

Just now, Takarii said:

Please either use the ingame report feature or raise a ticket on the support page over at  https://support.pubg.com/hc/en-us

i reported them all to support per ticket. but they told me, they have no chance to contact the anticheatteam. they only send the info and the videos to them. what later happens, nobody knows. i dont think the anticheatteam really looks the videos. no one of the 100% cheater banned until 14 days. and in the videos u can see 100% save cheater, and all still playin.

sorry...

Just now, TorrroTorrro said:

i reported them all to support per ticket. but they told me, they have no chance to contact the anticheatteam. they only send the info and the videos to them. what later happens, nobody knows. i dont think the anticheatteam really looks the videos. no one of the 100% cheater banned until 14 days. and in the videos u can see 100% save cheater, and all still playin.

sorry...

If the information is sent to the team, then it will be reviewed. Posting clips of the offender (even edited) and demanding they be banned won't expedite or help that along in any way.

• Thanks 1

ok, i payed for the game and only wanna show, how horrible the situation is at the moment. really every second game full of cheater. no joking. and i dont see help coming. hope YOU really see this prob and help....

11 minutes ago, Takarii said:

I feel like I have not been promised fair and just game play due to the cheater issue. i spent my day playing for 13 hours and its been cheaters and very specious actions like squads zero'ing  on your exact location room and window with out even seeing you or hearing you. tracking you threw solid objects from 300 m away and landing a head shot on a moving target on the first shot.  We paid money for this game, and for me its gotten to the point where i can not progress 1 level after 13 hours of play. because it was cheaters killing me around the clock. players like Baj8900 and duhu_yu and so on... no mater how hard i play .. or stalk them.  its no match for a cheater that just has to see your  exposed an the aimbot will do the rest. Chest shots that register  as a head shot.  I am past the point of angry.   I will download cheats of my own and play till im ban  cause it retched that stage. 

FIX it BY REMOVING THE REAL WORLD MONEY VALUE OF ITEMS  then there will be no reward for cheaters.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Rev0verDrive said:

I'm not in here losing my shit over cheaters because I've dealt with this shitfest for 25 years. Once you see and deal with it enough you become use to it and expect it.

The reason we are losing out shit over it, is its happening every game on SEA. I played 6 games solo yesterday and made 7 reports. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Syferr said:

The reason we are losing out shit over it, is its happening every game on SEA. I played 6 games solo yesterday and made 7 reports. 

I get it. I've had that in other games. BF, CoD etc. Spawn die, spawn die, spawn die over and over to the same tard with a blatant bot. Change servers, same shit different player.

My point with the technical stuff is to inform the community on what won't work, what can be done and its costs. I'm fairly confident that pubg will never go to a pure or even remotely high percentage SSAC set up. It's more than likely cost prohibitive (2x server costs). Where it is now is probably as good as it's going to get on the deterrent/catch side.

There's always waves after a content patch. It'll die down over the next few weeks. Next patch will have another wave. It's standard patch cycle spiking. Each patch pulls more players in to check the changes/content. More players with bad connections, increasing desync and server stability. This results in a lot more of those wtf moments. Majority of which get reported as cheats. AC staff get overloaded by the report spike, thus it takes longer to get to the legit reports. Hacks get patched, AC gets patched, rinse and repeat.

I'm in no way saying the game isn't ripe with cheaters. I'm saying that out of 600,000 players there aren't 10 million worthy cheat reports on average. That's a shit load of bogus, false positives. Most of which are bound to be related to desync and or peekers advantage. Which is simply outright lag. By definition it's lag related. Just saying.

• Like 1

Maybe a wave ban to macro users? 

So many razer, steelseries and logitech mice users with no recoil scripts recorded in their mice memory. 

• Like 1

@Rev0verDrive

SSAC + server side hit reg + ping cap + higher specs servers could save this game but they need to hurry up before its too late.

Ping cap is cheapest and easiest solution and could mitigate many problems by itself.

Fixing desync would make cheaters stand out much more and false positives reports would be almost gone.

You guys should reward the ones who report the most cheaters and those get banned..

Something like "Hacker Hunter Hoodie" ^_^

Or better yet get system which stops the hacks .... by the time i've been killed and reported the cheat my game is already ruined and time wasted. 

• Like 1
  • RIP 1

Untill getting a permanent anti-hack system ..hacks are still created and shared and people use them.

What I just said.. this could get people more interested in hunting hackers down.

Recently I got a lot of reports feedback showing that there is a useful feature.. they should just encourage us to use it more.

15 hours ago, TorrroTorrro said:

ok, i payed for the game and only wanna show, how horrible the situation is at the moment. really every second game full of cheater. no joking. and i dont see help coming. hope YOU really see this prob and help....

Report him in game. Your clip doesn't even show the killfeed. It looked fishy but not enough evidence there.

• Confused 1